How do I get gud at courting women

Goodnight cumlings

Not a huge fan of this image

you want nuked?

CUTE!
NEED a ginger gf btw.

I've grown quite tired of living yes

*nukes you*

i just hope ww3 breaks out (pls kim jong un) so i can die either fighting or just bombed lol

*Deflects the nuke onto least coast
pshh... nothing personnel, kid

In what scenario does Mexico get bombed in WWIII or even participate?

If kimmy nukes a country no one would bother to help him

I want the war to start so we get all the pics of korean death camps

>flyover fags trying to start fights between the two civilized parts of America
Pathetic

>east coast
>civilized

Has my acne gotten better?

>coasties think they're civilized

It looks less red

underage

i can't wait until the race war. when i go for runs i listen to ambient warfare sounds like
youtu.be/Mte1MZpF5Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=nue9EXetzpM
youtube.com/watch?v=GCvLiDkjQTc

and imagine i'm some in some elite shock squad running up onto an enemy post to exterminate the dregs(non-whites since i'm white and not a cuck)

it's pretty intense. having endurance and stamina and being fucking fast is what will matter anons, not lifting very heavy weights.

/s of course :)

>flyover

so Georgia, California, Illinois, and Texas are the best states because they are not flyover?

I'm 20

nice ear, very round.

youtu.be/S6xt4vRLoA4

>illinois
>coastal

Liar

Just do it, the fact that you are talking about some imaginary situation where you dies means you don't have the balls to do it.

Either do it or shut the fuck up about it imbecile.

Reminder: The word "GOD" is derived from the word "RICH."

wat

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to but it's true
>

>killing yourself is cowardly
>not killing yourself is cowardly
really makes you think

Here we see a macho mexican dominate the weaker one

busiest airports states are not "flyover" by definition

The average cummy

Suicide is for cowards, depression isn't even real grow up

>>not killing yourself is cowardly
It hasn't been like that in thousands/tens of years, Aulus/Hirohito.

fuck you too faggot

how the hell does Georgia get more traffic than london and JFK, and SFO isnt even listed

because it has more passengers, how is that hard to understand?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic

Atlanta is the largest hub for Delta Airlines

what a romantic date.

Quads, the mexican must commit sudoku now

Gotta get this off my chest somewhere, might go repost it on /adv/ in the morning.

I met a freshman chick in my French class that also happens to live in the same dorm as a lot of my undergrad friends (I'm in grad school housing). I think she takes the record as the craziest person I've ever met

>kinda cute, turned 18 a week ago but was whoring around campus before she was legal
>parents were methheads and was adopted; she was then raped by her adoptive father and he never got caught
>has scars from suicide attempts
>has this dumbass beta orbiter(her ex from FUCKING middleschool) that spends all time at school even though he isn't enrolled
>has tried to fuck every male RA in her dorm
>fooled around with one of my virgin friends after another guy egged him on to asking her out. He quickly realized she was fucking psycho and cut things off with her
>talks to herself in this really fucking eerie narration
>can't distinguish our ironic sexual humor between male and female friends with actual romantic feelings
>the girls in her dorm are legit worried about her and hate taking her to parties because they basically have to babysit her drunk ass
>she tells everyone that she's concerned about her reputation wants to stop being a party girl but continues looking for parties
>messages me a lot, but (fortunately) it's mostly about our class

I don't know how to deal with this shit guys. She seems incredibly clingy to people, but on the other hand she's been with at least 7 people 2 weeks into the semester. I don't wanna just cut her off completely in case it helps push her into going American Psycho or killing herself but fuck, idk. She's really driving a wedge between the people in her dorm, but everyone is concerned about her. Also there's this other girl I like in my French class and I don't want her to fuck that up for me. If you wanna hear some more psycho shit she's recently done I'll post more.

It's a transit hub

>not getting the best pussy of your life

>depression isn't even real
You're arguing with decades of medicine science, citation needed

tell her to fuck off? break her hand?

He's right though, if you can't go through with killing yourself right now it means you don't actually want to die (yet)
You still have something you want to live for, even if it's just some naïve glimmer of hope. You're probably just in a rough place right now, but the future will either be better or worse. If it's better, great, if it's worse maybe it'll really be bad enough where you actually do want to kill yourself. If not though then you just keep trying until things start going your way, and if they don't for long enough you'll just die a natural death anyway and then it won't matter
That's how I look at it, anyway
Depression is a meme but its effects are very real

Moar.

Also i would stay the fuck away from her, chances of her being a methhead are incredibly high, being friends with her would probably put you in the shoot this guy list on her damaged brain if she actually goes full shooterino.

How can you suffer from depression when there are Asian girls with cute feet still alive

>female mass shooters
Quite rare tbqh

>medical science
Ah yes, pop social psychology. Oh it's kind of real I suppose. It just used to be called something different. Adolescence. You whiny bitch teenager.

Because you go to a uni with a less than 3% east asian student body

/cum/ is a general of peace
#not-all-leafs

Is that you footkraut? Did you get a plane ticket to Taiwan?

>Oh it's kind of real I suppose. It just used to be called something different. Adolescence. You whiny bitch teenager.

Kek

I suppose your autism isn't real either

ZZ Top is one of my all-time favorite bands. When I first heard them I said, these people have got the power and the roots are there.

a) not everyone has your fetish
b) that is unlikely to fix chemical imbalances

bag master race

So are the adults that commit suicide on a daily basis just doing it as a joke?

It is me my friend
I arrived here two days ago
Gave the gf a good foot massage yesterday after work and then she succ me

I recommend the "Massage Sloth" videos, I used his techniques and they worked very well

I suppose we should trust the expert (You)

I like this post slightly more today

Can you even buy smaller sized milk containers in the us?
The milk Jews got you really good

obviously his milk carrying container was tampered with

I suspect the Russians had something to do with this

ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man,” the guitar, the solo portion of that song, it's not simple, but it's minimal. It holds such a beauty, such a power.

They are attention seeking faggots, nothing more. So called "Depression" is a cop out created by (((social psychologists))) to alleviate the feelings of responsibility of weaklings.

Nice

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!

nice opinion

>"Depression" is a cop out created by (((social psychologists))) to alleviate the feelings of responsibility of weaklings
I don't disagree with you but that doesn't make it not a real thing
It's just like addiction. It's a justification for a lack of self-control, but nonetheless its effects are measurable and so are the consequences.

fuck trump

Anyone likes to drive at night just for fun? Closest I get to forget how shit my life is desu.

I hate smug coastal assholes like you. Middle America is best America and you fuckers have no idea because you are too busy smelling each others farts to realize how much it sucks on the coast. I can't wait until you to sink into the ocean.

You gonna cry about it, depression boy?

REAL
/CUM/
HOURS

Why
he is your president.

No because I care about the environment

I know the solution to reverse these feelings. Self pity is hard when you have fun and you're distracting yourself with new things.

I think Japan is alright, but an ex-gf of mine started dating a Japanese student visa. Not sure how I feel about it.

do you get good wifi reception in cornfields?

Someone better post that picture about mental disorders with the big Pharma representative and people killing themselves because of all their pretend illnesses
I don't have it on my phone

He's pretty pleb tier. Sure he's better than clinton but there's still him not doing anything and mostly just shitposting irl. He's also a huge zionist and is simply keeping the status quo. He may be the president but that doesn't mean you have to blindly love and praise him.

Don't tell me what to do

I don't think it's worth it, besides if she's gonna be the university bike I don't wanna catch something from her

She's already done strip teases to get guys to buy her alcohol(which she can't fucking pace herself).
I noticed her "down the street" scars on her wrists just by interacting with her, but apparently when she was super drunk last night someone sober made a joke about a suicide pact and she got super excited and told him about her attempts.
Today her orbiter didn't have gas money to go home(a 60 mile drive) and the banks are closed for Labor Day weekend so neither of them could get money to send him home so he's just been sticking around somewhere (literally no clue where). We spotted him some money with no expectation of being repaid, but suddenly he was "too busy" to come get the gas money to go home. What the fuck is some homeless faggot who wants to go home too busy with to be unable to go home? Anyway, a few hours later, the next thing I know is that she, her roommate, her orbiter, and some other guy in the dorms are going on a trip with her to the nearest major city (3 hour drive). Just after we had this long ass conversation about how none of them had money to send the orbiter home.

When I was in elementary school in North Dakota we had these cool chocolate milk bags that you just stuck a straw into. Shit was fucking rad.

I had milk bags in elementary school. Florida btw.

This but in cali instead

>American children getting BAGGED
One day you will realize the superiority of bagged milk.

Might overdose

lmao you dated a fucking weeaboo, what a nerd

DON'T DO IT, JAMES

this. they just don't see the benefits yet.

>this will show those stupid yanks
>who needs a milk jug when you could just use a bag
>excuse me while I put my milk bag in this jug, so I dont lose it. Much more convenient, you see

Send me some

GAYS ARE SUBHUMAN

Candians are wierd