twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumps finland

also you can take part

If all Pol goes buys Pounds .

then reduces it spending in Europe.
Increase spending on British goods.

Pounds goes up

/pol Profits and jews the jew.

im with this buy Pounds and buy british products next 6 months we can collapse the euro fook the left wing elites and make a Profit.

Our PM said there wont be a referendum during his term

Its pointless

The Finns are too drunk or cucked to sign anything.
I wish you guys would fight against Brussels

Pressure and noise. That's what this is about. Gotta start somewhere.

ITT: Retards who think petitions mean a thing

>actually believes that Finns could get some kind of referendum

I love your naivety.

That's not any random online petition, it's a citizens' initiative. If/when it gets 50 000 names, our parliament will be forced to acknowledge it.

It's pretty certain they're not gonna give us a referendum, but like the other user said, the main point is to voice disapproval to the government and the EU.

But why would anyone want to leave the EU? No seriously, no shitposting. Why in the fucking fuck would anyone disconnect himself from a group of states?

Aristoteles:
the sum of the items is more than the whole

Maybe because the eu is undemocratic, nobody voted for them yet they are making laws for us. No accountability. You cant remove tthem from power by democratic means.

finland was in the EU? literally who?

bump

-Euro crises and sanctions against Russia have hurt us economically a lot, it's been bad for several years and there's no reason to expect things are getting better in the future
-Schengen has brought here gypsy beggars and thieves, and allowed us to become one of the main dumping grounds for muslim migrants
-For most of the time we've been in EU, we've been paying more than we get out of the union
-Brussels gives a sanctuary to our failed politicians. They fuck up the country and in return get a promotion to a better job abroad
-Our politicians always use EU as an excuse for all their awful decisions. Outside EU, they couldn't use that excuse anymore, and we could actually hold them accountable for their actions
-We joined Euro by the parliament's decision and without a referendum, even though the promise of Euro being optional was one of the reasons why Finland even joined EU in the first place

Brits made a risky decision, they didn't actually have things as bad as they could've. They were protected from the worst harm since they weren't part of Schengen or Euro, and most of their imported muslim issues are the Labour Party's fault rather than EU's. - But in Finland's case, I think there are big reasons to ask whether EU's impact on us has been beneficial.

Can I sign it too?

Nope, that site's authentication won't allow it.

freedom ain't free

It was a rhetorical question.

bring back FIM!

It would be a shame if something were to happen to him and or his family. These are dangerous times and tragedies are happening left and right.

c'mon finnbros, bump your finnthread with finnmemes!

>nobody voted for them
finnish education

20 000 signatures in 8 days wot

Nobody did. Do you have any idea how eu works kraut?

>One of the 28 is the Commission President (currently Jean-Claude Juncker) proposed by the European Council[5] and ___elected___ by the European Parliament.
> The Council of the European Union then nominates the other 27 members of the Commission in agreement with the nominated President, and the 28 members as a single body are then subject to a ___vote___ of approval by the European Parliament.[7]

Are you retarded mate?

Exactly. Everything is voted behind closed doors. The public has no say in it. Kill yourself retard

>Everything is voted behind closed doors.
All EU parliament sessions are broadcasted and recorded. Wtf are you talking about?

do you even understand what you're posting?

I'm talking about how nobody making decisions there is voted in by the public therefore they don't answer to the public. If the public doesn't like what they are doing too bad you cannot do anything about it, you cannot democratically remove any of them from power. How is this so fucking hard to understand, you should actually kill yourself

Sibyl already said it's not going to happen
And to be honest I wouldn't follow Tynkkynen anyway

>If/when it gets 50 000 names, our parliament will be forced to acknowledge it.
Yes but it rarely leads anywhere. This government was decided with democratic elections and now we have to deal with it. You can sign it but it's pointless because our PM already gave clear answer.

I know that Poles have a very hard time understanding the concept of parliamentary democracies.
>f the public doesn't like what they are doing too bad you cannot do anything about it, you cannot democratically remove any of them from power.
You really seem to be retarded. YOU CAN DEMOCRATICALLY VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SIT IN THE PARLIAMENT.

THE PARLIAMENT ELECTS THE PRESIDENT.

THE PARLIAMENT CAN REMOVE THE PRESIDENT FROM POWER WITH A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE.

That's how it works in all parliamentary democracies such as Germany, the UK, Austria, Australia, Japan, and many more.

>That's how it works in all parliamentary democracies
Too bad that's not how the european parliament works. Do some research

You need to study it out before you shitpost more ITT.

>"n-no you!"
Excellent argument skills kraut. Keep feeding on that mama merkel propaganda

no u

Sending you all the Le Pen to help you break free from Europe. Go on, proud Finns.

>But why would anyone want to leave the EU? No seriously, no shitposting.

Because EU has become something different than it was when we joined and it's no longer beneficial for us.

Your government is trying to push it into federation instead trade block it used to be. While you might want another million rapefugees, we don't.

EU parliament isn't a parliament when it can't propose laws. It's only a rubber stamp imitation of actual parliament.

>Why does nobody want a group of Nazi Germans telling them what to do?
Are you fucking retarded?

I wasn't gonna sign it, but then came along Juncker today in EP suggesting democratic referendums about leaving EU should not be respected. Signed it a few hours ago.

Bump for Finnbros.

The hacker known as Sup Forums will vote 1.000.000 times a minute from North Korea

>Kraut's think it's democratic when it's the European Parliament voting in leaders
How the hell did you get yourselves into this shit show Finns? Fixet the hell outta there.

Go on Finland we believe, don't become like your cuck brother

But proxies can i think, still probably best to not touch it.

Fuck yeah! Fuck Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM

You need to e-verify to sign it. It's an official government site, not some shitty online petition.

>america sucks americas dick
Sounds accurate

>nobody voted for them
oh come on this is straight up bullshit

Now these are good reasons. But to be fair if I were finnish I'd be to scared of russians to ever leave the EU

You know why China makes the best deals? Because they have the smartest leaders who don't let some stupid mainland farmers decide the future of their country.

Wouldn't work. That petition's on a government site where you need to verify your identity with a Finnish bank account, or an ID-card issued by the police, or shit like that.

>Germany defending China
You really on your last legs that quick cuckies??

There was an ID spoofer signature spammer software for sale at thorlauta back in the day but you needed a smartcard reader and one expired ID to sacrifice plus a leaked list of SSNs
I know for certain it was used to spam the gay vote but dunno if it's been used since

>But to be fair if I were finnish I'd be to scared of russians to ever leave the EU
That's cause you're a pussy.
Also, EU offers no protection against Russia, quite the opposite, there are tensions now with Russia because we have to adhere to EU's sanctions on Russia.

If we were scared of Russia, we'd join NATO, not EU

>Now these are good reasons. But to be fair if I were finnish I'd be to scared of russians to ever leave the EU

Join NATO instead. Some of the same baggage as in EU, but far less than in EU and actual safety guarantees from partners that actually have firepower. EU in military terms halved in it's nuclear and force projection capabilities as UK went for Brexit.

When it comes to military capabilities, only country capable of doing major expeditionary missions is France. They are never going to help us with anything. Sweden has become non-entity when it comes to military. In most likely scenarios we would have to spread our forces into defending EU heart land as speed bump in Baltics... another near military vacuum called Germany.

UK based on NATO planning was willing to commit sizable part of their forces in Norway and US wasn't going to stand on their thumbs either. If Finland will join NATO it's pretty safe to assume Norwegians, Bongs and UK will prefer defense pushed forward.

We are going to be a battle ground. As neutral or just as EU member we are enemy of everyone in case of major war in Europe. During Cold War both commies and NATO were going to nuke us into oblivion, situation where only one side will do that is significant improvement.

Finland will get bombed if it actually tries to leave EU or do anything to have good relations with russia.
You underestimate the west. They dont fuck around. 1 day they do joint military exercises with you. Next day you have a dictator racist bigot and you need to burn, all of you until you embrace democracy.

Sounds like someone is still butthurt about Operation Deliberate Force

>Finland leaves EU
>to remain in the single market signs the EEA deal
>freedom of movement, business, 75% EU legislation, contribution to budget
>effectively still in the EU, but now without a voice
>fully cucked

I understand that you're concerned about the EU and already want to make your new home in Russia's ass, but can you please be trustworthy to your "allies" for once?

God speed.

Is it just me or has the quality of German posters nosedived recently? It's laughable, must be the combo of BREXIT and 'refugees'.

Almost as bad as Canada, almost.

Not just you.
Seriously, it's as if Merkel flipped a switch as soon as the last Leave vote came in. Every single German post has been about defending the EU lately.

And that makes me incredibly sad because I really do want to respect the krauts, they're just not giving me much of a reason to in these times.

It's not just you. I think they mistook the EU as their 4th reich and are now on full damage control as their cloud castle starts to collapse.

Because some people don't want to sit by while their nations get flooded with incompatible savages.

Seeing you contribute pretty much nothing and take pretty much no responsibilities from the whole EU thing, Estonians don't really have the viewpoint to criticize anyone about anything.

Don't worry, I'll still support your shithole by buying your booze.

Our net contribution is nearing 0 fast and will be positive soon. Still it's necessary. Norway and Switzerland are formally out of the EU, yet in reality they are every bit as cucked as the other countries.

FINLANDIA FOR SATANANA! YX!

please vote Fexit.

Fixit yes

Sipilä already said that during his fucking era of asspain the motion petition will be ignored and it will not see the light of day. We can correct this ofcourse but it would need a gun, a fucking bullet and a volunteer who would blow that jewish head off from his fucking sholders. Rebellion would be nice too but since it's mostly the sane ppl who support FIXIT (and do not want countless amounts of rapefugees here) the anarchists and alike are now against it.

Ye.

>That feel when the former fascist has become the communist and hasn't even realized it
What a world we live in

>mfw I lost about 15 grand due to the Sterling collapse so far

Fuck this shit.

Just because you are a fucking looser doesn't mean that the rest of the nation is. Back to the cellar you sad fuck.

>Republic of China symbol
>equates PRC with this
German education, folks

This desu. In order to get the trade benefits of EU you need to take in their share of bureaucracy, there is no way around it. The biggest issues of EU are the role of comission and European Monetary Union being a thing.

True Finns are planning to take FIXIT as their main theme for the next elections.
I really fucking hope people don't fall for their coat-turning populist bullshit again.

No, but if your government would coose to get a fucking divorce from all of this shit, what could the EU do? The only issue is here that we have a government who doesn't listen to it's citizens, gives a duck about Finland, independence or about anything and just wants to make sure that they make as much money as possible while they assrape us all. Also, the office they will be receaving in the EU comissio, after no one votes' em here, will be a bonus.

If you didn't put your money somewhere safe before the vote, I don't know what to tell you.

Only the jokers are panicking now.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand but:
LITERALLY_EVERYONE_IN OUR GOVERNMENT IS EU LOVING PUPPET. EVEN PERSUT
THERE WON'T BE ANY REFERENDUM BEFORE 2019 AND I DOUBT IT WILL HAPPEN EVEN THEN

I've definitely expected a 2% drop, 4-5% at worst. Osbourne's been usually somewhat competent in reacting to this shit. But 8%? Down to fucking 1.20? What is this shitty British economy doing?

"Here, let me shit out some deep thoughts right out of a fortune cookie up my ass to make up for not doing or even attempting anything our voters voted us for." t. Soini

>In order to get the trade benefits of EU you need to take in their share of bureaucracy
That's why the objective is to crash the whole union and make trade deals on a country-by-country basis, not have this fucking 4th Reich who has all the cards.

No one would dare. We finns might tick a long fucking time before we wxplode but when we finally do, the opposite side will suffer. So instead of being a sad fuck that you are, be silent, get back watching Ally fucking mäcbildeburg and slit your fucking wrists you halftime-sandnigger peace of shit.

We also have Finnish Democrats preparing for the next elections. Anti-EU, Anti-Euro, Anti-NATO, Anti-Islam.

suomidemokraatit.weebly.com/yleisohjelma.html

Most parties are cucks imo anyways, what party do you guys usually vote fore?

inb4 pirate.

Lord KEK i channel to you my power.
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

True finns

Never again

When it comes to common markets I can understand unionwide trade standardization. It's not like EU invented bureaucracy, we had and still have nitpicky rules on national scale and Fixit wouldn't ultimately change that.

The only fundamentally wrong thing Fixit could change is our EMU membership, which would stop our currency being constantly overvalued and the yearly tradition throwing money to Greece.

>True Finns
Lost all hope there after Soini and the rest of the fucks turned their coats. No one will never, ever elect those useless pieces of shits if the shit's that are in control, call's the shots. So, what ever they might think, atm it would seem that it will fail.

PS: it was the BB faggot who made the petition. Peräsuoli youth, yes.

your spirit makes me hard. Fourth of July baby, leaking all over the world

reality check
Anyone who tries to attack here who isn't named Sweden can easily finish us. Especially Russia, Russian invasion would mean the end of us.
Our army isn't that good

They got what, 37 seats out of 200 in the last elections, what did you honestly hope they could accomplish with that amount of power?

All these idiots openly admitting to voting for True Finns and expected to not get cucked, banter.

I for one am ready for BENISXIT

>The only fundamentally wrong thing Fixit could change is our EMU membership, which would stop our currency being constantly overvalued
If we had our own currency, we could just devalue and push on through. With Euro we're shit out of luck, we have no cards to play.
Still, Fixit would be pointless unless the whole Union crashes, but once the ball gets rolling and more big guys like France leave, we want to be ready to exit too. The last one out turns off the lights and pays the bills.

No matter who you vote or if you abstain from voting alltogether, you still always get cucked in this game.

Vote SKP
they are Anti-EU