I don't care what anyone says, TNG seasons 1 & 2 were comfy and hilarious

I don't care what anyone says, TNG seasons 1 & 2 were comfy and hilarious.

Introducing Q in the first episode was TNG's biggest mistake.

Take your pleb star trek shit to reddit you fucking autistic nerd

Who is that handsome chap in the middle?

nigger, we've had star trek threads on this board for longer than your daddy has let you play on the internet

Q makes a lot more sense if you've seen TOS. Every TOS episode is about some godlike alien judging humanity and Kirk telling it to fuck off.

You wanna go? LET'S FUCKING GO

You make a strong counterargument

If you watch the blu-ray of the second episode of the series "The Naked Now" when the beam over to the other federation ship where everyone is dead, you can see that the "debris" everywhere is just a bunch of dollar store sippy cups.

I know they were "drunk" and all, but it's still a whole lot of sippy cups on the floor.

>you'll never fuck marina sirtis in her prime

>she'll never play Demona in the bedroom and call you Goliath

I agree, I honestly didn't know they were considered bad till I came here. I never would have watched season 3 and onward if I didn't enjoy seasons 1 and 2.

The Slick Monster should have been made captain.

I always skip seasons 1 & 2 on rewatches, but trek is all about comfiness, so to each their own.

Im on season 6 of ds9 and it's pretty good, I like it less than most here but it's certainly far better than its successors.

2 questions about ds9. Why is worf in it? If it's just for ratings I can give it a pass but he's such a worthless character in ds9. If anything he serves to make Jadzia less likeable.

And why the fuck does trois mom keep coming back? I know the actress was Roddenberrys wife, but he was dead for 2 years before ds9 came about. Shes moderately likeable in exactly 1 next gen episode.

S2 had some good episodes like Measure of a Man and I personally didn't mind them replacing Beverly with whats-her-ass.

But it also had the fucking clipshow at the end of the season. S3 was definitely where they got into their groove with fantastic episodes like Yesterday's Enterprise, Sins of the Father and BoBW

how rewarding is rewatching all of the episodes/movies? I did a binge watch of them all 6 years ago and haven't had the energy to do it again recently

the movies are pretty trash. Nemesis tied things up wayyy too early.

a TNG reunion film/miniseries would've been fucking great but Nemesis just drained everything by killing Data off.

DAMN Leeta's tits look like THAT

I thought it was hit and miss.
Some episodes were retarded while others tended to interestingness and character-development that became rare in later seasons.
Afterwards the episodes kind of stabilised at a high quality and had good development moments mixed in, though it tailed off around season 5 desu.

Completely agreed.

Conspiracy is one of the best Trek episodes of any series.

Well as I said I skip seasons 1&2 so that depends on if you liked them more. But I immensely enjoy rewatching seasons 3-7.

I think the movies are like once every 5-10 years re-watch worthy so maybe.

Classic Trek is all about Camp and early TNG is high Camp, agree

The Royal is my favorite episode of all time. Maximum comfyness.

I could've gone my whole life without realizing I wanted that. What have you done to me?

i gave up on trying to watch tng for months because of q. i thought this was a scifi show then comes this godlike character and no one seems to react to it.

not knowing this shit was norm in TOS i was like wtf is this shit.

unpopular opinion i fucking hate q im glad sisko knocked his lights out and i never had to see him again in ds9

Measure of a Man is truly a diamond in the rough in S2.

Remember when the Traveler called Wesley the reincarnation of Mozart?

>I personally didn't mind them replacing Beverly with whats-her-ass
I don't know what the consensus is, but I couldn't stand that uppity bitch.

>show starts
>special appearance: bitch face
>"oh great, another pulaski episode"

>TNG seasons 1 & 2 were comfy and hilarious.

Were they not unique and unlike just about any other Trek show? Maybe a little bit like TOS but they felt like almost a separate iteration of the series as a whole. Like it could've been a TNG prequel of sorts.

The episode with the two alien species on ship fighting over live game to be slaughtered was so darkly lit and quiet that when I watched it for a third or fourth time the details made it seem ominous and other worldly.

Apparently the actor Marc Alaimo was in the episode as one of the reptilian aliens. 'Lonely Among Us' is the episode.

I am programmed in multiple techniques, a broad variety of pleasuring

>*hisses at you*

Chase's tits are actually sub-par but she's got a face that screams "GIVE ME THE DICK, PLEASE"

I don't know why, but I've always preferred Crusher.

kek, are you the guy who got defensive about Yar in the last thread?

Even with Crusher being portrayed at times as a naive, overly moral to the point of fault character, she has her moments whereas Pulaski's stuffy, one-note take on just about every emotion and scene sucks the life out of much of the second season for me.

She didn't fit in with the crew as well. She felt sort of off to the side and the attempted 'feud' between her and Data just came across as her being unnecessarily rude to the politest creature on the ship. And half the time Data puts her in her place but not in a way to stir the pot so to speak so no type of rivalry or emotional tension evolves from it.

Glad she left.

I've been forced to watch LiveLeak playlists for hours as a frat pledge that weren't as squeamish as this scene.

Try to watch without throwing a mug at your monitor.

>Remember when the Traveler called Wesley the reincarnation of Mozart?

Remember when the Traveler kidnapped Wesley in the escape pod(esta) to explore the great unknown?

>Dr. O'Brien, I'm C.I.A. (Cardassian Incineration Advisor)

How long do you think the good doctor spent modelling data's FULLY functional package?

>It's an episode with a terrible A-plot but great B-plot ... episode

>the attempted 'feud' between her and Data

This is literally only in the minds of tourists who pretend to follow Trek. It took her literally one episode to go from seeing Data as a machine to being his biggest fan.

>This is literally only in the minds of tourists who pretend to follow Trek. It took her literally one episode to go from seeing Data as a machine to being his biggest fan.

I'm no tourist, friend.

It wasn't until the end of the season in the episode where Data and the Zakdorn are playing that game, the one Data presumes he could only draw his opponent in.

This is the episode where Pulaski finally opens up to him being more than just a pile of circuitry and planar boards.

There were a few moments between the Moriarty episode and that one where they are exchanging "barbs" or really more like Data responding to a cranky old woman.

He had to get it just right.

You think Lore has subtle differences?

Ohhoho, there was """""exploring"""" alright.