Untitled

????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything was fine up until the townfolk are introduced. The concept of Silent Hill being a manifestation of guilt just disappeared.

SH1 NTSC DDL:
mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH3 DDL:
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH4 DDL:
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

And in case someone's once again new to this PC gaming stuff: Use a program like PowerIso to mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate.
The "sh2proxy" fix works as a no-cd crack as well, and is included in the pack.

In case you experience issues saving the game / not being able to edit the disp.ini, make sure the files aren't set to "Read Only", and run the game as Administrator.
If SH2 gets stuck in a black screen upon launch, close it and re-start it again.

here's the recommended emulator settings for SH1. Works great on all other games too.

The plugins used are:
-Pete's OpenGL 1.78; (more options & better performance than 2.x version)
-Eternal's SPU Engine.

Alternatively just use a software renderer for very 1:1 PS1-like graphics, including 240p only.
...OR just buy the game from PSN Store for few bucks.

Because these are my favorite games. I hate the idea of anyone playing the HD collection.

No, it just invited a more complex redefinition.
Look fill it in as you like I'm exhausted and you're not stupid right? Okay, have uhm, """"fun"""" figuring out guilt based psychic manifestations across a shared multiverse

Man if you guys want to see a LITERAL GARBAGE movie watch sillent hill 3D, it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen

Did you watch the same movie?

I remember you from r9k many months (or years who knows anymore) ago.

Lost the links and meant to post in r9k to reach out to you lol and now you are randomly here.

Saved the image but probably won't ever get around playing it again kek

Good to see you my friend.

Silent Hill is purgatory. The mom and cop died in the beginning of the movie in a car crash.

Silent Hill is a way for wayward spirits to meet with and attempt to conquer their inner demons. If they succeed, they ascend to heaven. If they fail, they will forever be there to endure the alternate dimension shit with Pyramid Head and whatever for all eternity until they succeed.

Pretty easy m80.

Thanks fampai

I really can't fathom why the director went out of his way to make the movie overtly feminist, there's a bunch of quotes from him about his retarded fucking ideas that just ruined the movie.

>I remember you
That's a common Sup Forums pasta

It was decent, one of the better video game movies.

They shouldn't have replaced Harry with a chick and shoehorned in Sean Bean for no reason though. And the ending is pretty garbage.

In my mind it falls into category of "watchable movie, terrible adaptation." See also Watchmen and Constantine.

it was shitty but enjoyable shitty imo. there are def worse movies out there. that 'final fight' was dumb as fuck though.

nice thread kid

Dude it's a Sup Forums thing and it's posted every SH thread

I hate that fucking poster.

Only 1-3 are decent though, with 2 being great.

I have no mouth and I must scream

Post jodelle

Autist.