What do you think of Thailand and Thai people

What do you think of Thailand and Thai people

Best food, ok people, plagued by terribad system and people in charge.

This desu, Thailand could be east Asia level of prosperity right now if it hadn't fucked itself over in the past half century.

I think thailand is doing remarkably well given the circumstances

What circumstances? It was the golden child of SEA and its not done much with it at all.

I mean, it could have been so much worse off

Tranny meme aside, nice people, nice food, and nice culture, the cities are good by southeast asian standard, only bellow Malaysia and Singapore

How?

It was the darling of the British and French colonial era and retained independence. Also Westernised rapidly

Then it was the darling of the US in the communism era where they funnelled massive amounts of resources into keeping it strong as a bulwark in SEA

What have they done with it exactly? At what point has the West not made certain that it would never fall?

it could have been a war ravaged muslim infested shithole with no prospect for peace in the foreseeable future, that is how

Best girls there aren't girls.

Muslim Malaysia and Brunei are more richer than them

This 22222222222222

But they are still muslim so they are shitholes despite being shiny shitholes. Just like the UAE.

How?

Like I said it has been protected at all times

weird, whats with the third degree interrogation?

In the mood to talk I guess.

The military and royalty has too much power. Uncertainty isn't good to attract foreign investors.

To invest in what?

What actual powers does the king have? I mean you hear a lot of stuff about the laws on insulting him but what sort of monarchy is it?

got cucked so hard by whites and japs they went full ladyboy

shithole for pedosexual tourism
once solved that, it's probably a decent developing country

Opening up new factories, plantation etc to drive the economy up. Coup every few years also is not healthy.

Factories for what? Thai's won't work cheaper than chinese

Once again plantations for what?

But yeah coups aren't so great for business. Their main industry is probably Tourism so its a simple matter to just invest into the tourism market

>go to thailand
>can't get laid for free even though white

Wow, things have drastically changed in the past 5-10 years. They hate white bois now

By any chance are you ugly??

Have you seen the video where the middle aged middle class family is assaulted in the street?

It would seem that some Thai's are pretty fed up with some of the more exploitative aspects of Western tourism. Could have just been a few fuckwits though. Who knows

our turn now whitey mcroundeye

Eh I could still shag your sister for a fiver

The economy in Thailand has risen significantly over the past decade, so they're arrogant about it now and have ego. Also, yeah they're used to foreigners and know about white tourist scum antics. Too many lads on holiday ruined it for the rest of us I guess.

I'm average looking. I've been laid in other countries. I couldn't get laid in Thailand. I couldn't get any girls to meet. They genuinely hate white bois now, unless you're a rich male model or something

Why did their economy rise so much? I had heard that it wasn't so cheap any more actually but I hadn't heard why. Someone was saying a beer isn't THAT much cheaper there even

Girls with dick and gay king

>>> OPP

Having lived there for two years I think both are overrated. Thai people especially. They look at whites as ATMs, and all smiles are fake. On otp of that, thai women are ugly. The good looking ones are Thai-Chinese

thais are scum mate, not the tourists

>good food
>nice immigrants
>TOTALLY NOT gay king
I like Thailand, and I'd like to visit someday.

here, some trashy thai whore. cant tell if boy or girl

To be fair, western tourists in Asia are literal scum of the earth, annoying asian tour groups who constantly photos everything are nothing compared to drugged loud drunkard western sex tourists

>actual discussion instead of pointless shitposting and dumb, tired memes
>SHUT IT DOWN

the revered King Vajiralongkorn is highly respected by all.

The whole king worship is quite uncanny, especially with the extreme lèse majesté laws.

well those are mostl brit trash that you may be referring to. Long time expats or sexpats, who live the rural life, or perhaps your occasional entrepreneur are totally ok in my view. ofc nobody likes british tourists, they are hated all over. During my time there I was approached by 2 gay brits wanting to pay me for sex. Both were scottish

I know, and he's also absolutely not a homosexual.

he actually isn't.

I like my cunt but I have to move to japan for work next year. I'll miss the food tbqh

Good food

Nah it was australian boogans in Asia case, we do that in Europe

what "work"?

So what

We bring money and attention to their shithole country's nobody ever heard about otherwise. This is why there's nice hotels in Bali and Thailand and just tin shacks everywhere else.

Fuckers should be kissing our feet

I work for Sony supply chain

just check the news on farang murders and crime. it's 90% brit scum

Hot

Just you couldn't blame them for being annoyed
Don't know tb.h, scummies here are too poor to travel that far

>nobody likes british tourists, they are hated all over
Inb4 ugly American tourists too, but...
We don't seem to get the bad British tourists. Maybe the assholes stick to NYC and Florida, but the ones I've met have been almost exclusively pleasant middle-aged couples. That said, the states I've lived in draw their tourists with natural mountain attractions, not city or beach stuff.
Oh, I know... I would never insinuate otherwise.
>

femenine benis :DDDDDDD

t. upset that he has to make new plans to fug ladyboys

Our scums stayed around Europe, its just like how you only get top notch Indian/ME migrants there while we get the poo and durkas

Good food, decent people, Bangkok is a nice Asian city. BUT Vietnam and Indonesia certainly have much more economic opportunities at this time

and viet girls look way better

Too bad I don't mind Mexican immigrants, and I'm not poor enough to live around obnoxious blacks. Otherwise, I'd commiserate, but, as it stands, there's no reason for me to be prejudiced against anyone but the Dutch and chicanos.
It's really amazing. They're like Iran in their per capita attractiveness.

Really?

yeah, rearry. but south korean faces still make south kroean girls the #1 comfort women in asia, so don't worry

*also in ameirca

Wonder how they take themselves esriously desu with all the """illegal""" sex tourism and drugs and aussie druggos

Yeah well I mean Queensland's not great but we do indulge them

Is it sarcastic? If so, You are trash

Isn't Queensland abo region?

My boss at my old job was a Thai but for the longest time I assumed he was Mexican or something

They were alright but their new king is a crypto-globalist so they no longer have a future.

There's a few about but if anywhere is its the NT

you are trash. the only thing going for "south" korea is your women, who are great whores.

I heard their notorious reputation in Queensland

Whats your problem mate?

>tfw no sister
>tfw chink colony tries to bant me

Hungarians are always edgy

Yeah righto mate. Simmer down

when i left the going rate at sanam luang (where I am sure there no hookers now) and maitri chit in chinatown was 500 baht, plus love hotel another 100-200 for short time. that was like 15 bucks americano

you've done it now bogan

>calls me Chinese
>is Chinese
What did you mean by this?

>australian food
UMA DELICIA

tfw chink