MARVEL TELEVISION

Marvel Television has officially released the synopses and cast lists for their three upcoming television projects.

>CLOAK & DAGGER (Freeform)
Developed by Joe Pokanski.

>In post-Katrina New Orleans, Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, teenagers from starkly different backgrounds, each growing up with a secret they never dared share with another soul, find themselves burdened and awakened to newly-acquired superpowers. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart—but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.

TANDY BOWEN (Olivia Holt)

>Once a privileged little girl, Tandy watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, she's grown into a cynical petty criminal who steals from tourists to make ends meet. Her life seems headed towards a path of darkness until an unexpected encounter with a kindred spirt, Tyrone, sparks a life-changing event.

TYRONE JOHNSON (Aubrey Joseph)

>As a child, Tyrone wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when a mistake caused everything he held close to be taken away, life taught him to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off, focusing on his studies, until he meets a kindred spirit, Tandy, and his life changes forever.

BLACKED when

Oh, wait.

>RUNAWAYS (Hulu)
Developed by Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage.

>Childhood friends Alex, Chase, Nico, Karolina, Gert and Molly find out that their parents are members of a secret cabal of supervillains aspiring to conquer the world and go on the run, relying on each other to master ther blossoming superpowers and stop their families's sinister plans.

>freeform
>hulu
What did disney mean by this?

>But when a mistake caused everything he held close to be taken awa

Translation: he committed a crime but it's ok because he dindu nuffin

ALEX WILDER (Rhenzy Feliz)

>A loud-and-proud nerd. Admittedly a bit of a loner, Alex spends much of his free time playing video games, but deep down, what he wants most is to reunite his childhood group of friends.

>all this diversity
>still no latinos

We're 20% of the country's population....why do we just not exist as far as the media is concerned?

CHASE STEIN (Gregg Sulkin)

>A lacrosse-playing high school heartthrob. While many write him off as a dumb jock, Chase exhibits flashes of untapped brilliance in engineering, not unlike his wildly successful father’s.

No Raptor, No Watch

NICO MINORU (Lyrica Okano)

>Tough, intelligent, and independent, Nico embodies teenage angst. A budding "Wiccan", Nico's carefully crafted goth appearance isolates her from her peers and family, but maybe what she really needs is someone to talk to.

(((Pokanski)))

Sigh

More Marxist brain washing from Jewywood. I thought the election of Trump would bring an end to this.

KAROLINA DEAN (Virginia Gardner)

>A model-perfect exterior with a lot going on behind her professionally whitened smile, Karolina is burdened by the lofty expectations and responsibilities put upon her by her parents. Underneath her veneer of privilege and perfection, she is experiencing a newfound eagerness to explore her identity and pursue her own desires.

GERT YORKES (Ariela Barer)

>A purple-haired, bespectacled, contemporary riot grrrl. Never passing up a moment to stand on a soapbox, Gert sometimes wields her persona as a brash social justice warrior to mask her true feelings.

MOLLY HERNANDEZ (Allegra Acosta)

>The youngest and most innocent member of her friend group, Molly is known for her peppy positivity and a deep yearning to belong.

United States of Cuckistan.

>THE INHUMANS (ABC)
Developed by Scott Buck.

>A secret race of superhumans born from extraterrestrial genetic experiments, the Inhumans have for centuries lived in the shadows, hidden on the faraway city of Attilan on the dark side of the Moon. But when their existence is exposed, the Royal Family must navigate an intrincate web of lies and intrigue to protect their people from a world that doesn't understand them.

MEDUSA (Elysia Rotaru)

>The queen of the Inhumans. An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband Blackbolt, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it.

CRYSTAL (Eliana Jones)

>Medusa's younger sister. Soulful but still learning the ways of the world, she has the arrogance of youth. Impetuous and independent, but also deeply devoted to her family, Crystal yearns to explore the world beyond the walls of Attilan.

>we
hang yourself, spic.

GORGON (Owen Harn)

>Blackbolt's cousin. Impetuous and brash, he has serious impulse control issues which frequently get him into trouble whether its women, booze or fighting. He loves life and lives in the moment, for better or worse.

>betraying their families
would be better if they decided to become supervillains too or they found out the supervillains had a good reason for being as they aregregg sulkin has gay lips

>Tyrone Johnson

Is he joined by Ching Chang and Pedro Sanchez?

I thought this was going to be a movie?

WHAT FUCKING FEELINGS??? READ THE COMICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BLACKED

I hope they will not make them a couple. They would completely destroy the tragedy of the story.

>Tyrone

you can't make thie shit up

capeshit was a mistake

>In post-Katrina New Orleans,
Dropped

You're legally white.

>literally named minority with a Nikon twist
Bravo nolan

This is fake, right?

These sound terrible

What is this freeform?

>In post-Katrina New Orleans
IT WAS OVER A DECADE AGO YOU FUCKERS

WHY ARE THEY STILL WHINING?

Another interracial super hero couple? Doesn't marvel have Luke Cage already?

Jews love black cock. They have an insatiable desire that can't be filled.

They don't really care about minorities, they just want to see black men with white women.

Freeform is like the cw or something. Young adult shit

Because the president still doesn't care about black people

You cannot have a story where white woman would reject black man. That would be racist.

Who doesnt...

Seems like teenage queer shit like all those CW capeshits

Yeah but Netflix is more concerned with ratings and quality than virtue signalling, so Jessica Jones turned out to be a codependent rape victim that thought a meaningless fling was true wuv. Luke cut and run without a second thought.

>kikes and niggers
Lol

>Owen Harn
This guy is good. I can see him as Gorgon no problem.

wow, i remember making a thread about this like 2 years ago, wondering why they haven't made a move on this liberal couple in this day and age.

What shit writing

It's a comic book.

Even so.

The remaining roles haven't been cast yet.

>BLACKBOLT I The king of the Inhumans. He can say volumes with just a look. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent that can verge on arrogance.

>MAXIMUS I Blackbolt’s younger brother. Intelligent, charming and articulate, Maximus comes across as a man of the people but secretly covets power.

>KARNAK I Blackbolt's cousin. Slight of build, his mind is his greatest asset. Always prepared with a plan, his outlook on life is the glass is always half-empty and often cracked and dirty as well. Though his outlook can be grim he has a droll, dry sense of humor.

>TRITON I Karnak's brother and Blackbolt's cousin. Supremely athletic and the ultimate picture of cool. He’s calm under pressure and willing to do anything to get the job done.

Whites can be Latinos. Stop whining you snowflake

That's not at all bad by comic standards. Cape comics in particular.

Why are you posting a comic book here? fuck off nerd

Comic books are mainly a visual art form.

This is going to be terrible

Previously called ABC Family

We're one step closer to the Maximum Carnage crossover

>Comic books are mainly a visual art form.
Why is the art usually terrible then?

>Tyrone
kek

>Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness.

I get why everyone is on guard for the social justice brigades to come through and fuck up these properties, but there's nothing here to be pissed about. There are no race-swapped characters, no diversity-for-diversity's sake. They're accurately casting the comics based on their original premises.
Save your hysteria for when we see a black teenage girl Iron Man and an arab Captain Marvel.

Keep dreaming.

>Post-Katrina New Orleans
No warning bells?

If they really wanted to shake things up. They should have had it be a rich black chick and a poor white dude.

Because talented people are rare? Because you live in a free world anyone can be creative?

Sorry, I said "usually" when I meant "always and without exception".

want to do something post-Katrina maybe it set it outside the one town that was actually rebuilt.

The comcs were they have feelings for each other but never act on them because of the status quo?

No. It was an enormous disaster both in its body count and its economic impact. It's not surprising or suspicious that Marvel should set a property around that event. No more so than a movie or television show set in post-9/11 New York.
Incidentally, I'm a white male from New Orleans. I don't even live there anymore and Katrina is still relevant to my life and relationships. Not like it was 10 years ago, granted, but it's not something whose social impact is negated or irrelevant to the rest of us just because it disproportionately affected poor blacks.

Target audience spotted.

>No more so than a movie or television show set in post-9/11 New York.
Just like they're marketing Spiderman a taking place in "Post 9/11 New York" huh?

carnage rules

One could assume that "post-Katrina New Orleans" means "New Orleans right after hurricane Katrina." That was my assumption, and it's a ridiculous reach to assume it means anything else.

How is this a counter argument?

>beaten with Tony Stark's love gun.

Spiderman isn't being marketed as set in "post-9/11 New York" because it's set approximately in the present day. There's no reason to indicate any particular disaster, as it isn't in any way relevant to the story they're going to tell except insofar as "this is a thing that also happened proximal to this geographic location". The newest iteration of Spiderman wasn't even alive on 9/11.
If Cloak and Dagger is set ca. 2005-2007, as we must assume from pitch as given, then Katrina is relevant to the plot. For all we know, the aftermath of Katrina is central to the plot. Even if it isn't, you're literally angry that they told you the premise of the show.

I'd be rolling my eyes at a post 9/11 New York easy mode pandering setting too, is the point. But that won't happen in the current climate.

9/11 was 16 years ago and you Amerifats are still whining about it

>Tyrone Johnson

They picked the most nordic and niggy actors. This is blacked

It's literally a cuck caste.

I keep telling Sup Forums and anons here, if they EVER want to stop this fucktard BLACKED meme they need to stop fucking around and become directors/writers.

where is raptor?

What demographic is being pandered to by that setting? Mid-2000s gulf coast residents? 9/11 as a pandering tool targetted Americans in general, nothing has ever plucked the patriotic heartstrings of Americans quite like it. I think you're taking an overly cynical view of it.
For what it's worth, I think the idea of street-level heroes in the middle of a slow-motion catastrophe is potentially pretty compelling. I don't see it as pandering any more than I would if it were set in post-1906 San Francisco or ~1873 Memphis.

scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. capeshit bubble will pop soon.

>Fake blonde
Most nordic looking

BLACKED

SUPERBLACKED

White people cant be poor

Fuck No
Hernandez?
How?
her name was hayes

that is painful

that kind of is too, she was cute in the comics.

hmm...

Because white guys are suppose to be gay,pedophiles or school shooters lmao

*united kikes of americuck