THE BIGGEST

>THE BIGGEST
>BLACKEST
>PROSTITUTE
>YOU'VE EVER SEEN

HELL'S BELLS TRUDY

The king ordered it

>I'm a leader and a leader is loyal to his team you have talent and skill but you're not a leader Cutler has a vision but he's not on my team

They ruined their best character, squeezed just about any content possible out of him just like everyone else towards the end

>get hit in the face with a snowball

You are a grimey little pimp!

>It's a Campbell turns the supply all the way up and it forces the valve episode.

That'll be enough of that.

>neeeiiiiighhhhh neeeeiiiiiiggghhhh

>CHIP
>N'
>DIP

>it's a Henry acts like a huge fucking cunt to the man whose wife he stole episode

such a weird forced hot chick

don has shit taste

>It's a Henry uses a loud boomy voice to lecture his wive who is standing right next to him episode.

Pete ruled, love that boy.

He grew up on a farm. He developed a certain...taste.

She's very unique looking. I think it kinda makes sense this type would attract Don, who was looking for a change from random hot chicks.

Betty was a Aryan goddess. what the fuck are you talking about boy

gaaaaaay

>have instant marriage ending level information
>tell the daughter
>tell no one else

... I only just realized how big a moron peter was.

>it's a Henry crushes Don's boxes at the house Don pays for episode

haha. He ends up throwing all that shit away in the dumpster.

>it's a Henry has no personality and is literally just generic New Husband Stock Character and yet somehow the audience is supposed to give a shit about him episode

Her looks were not what first attracted Don to her. It was his daughter choosing her for support out of everyone at the office, including his current girlfriend. Fuck you're shallow.

She was ugly as dogshit in season 4. Somehow they made her way hotter in season 5. Was it just makeup or what

>>have instant marriage ending level information
>>tell the daughter
>>tell no one else

What information are you talking about

Why did Don let Henry cuck him so hard

Is this a still from The Danish Girl?

>its a betty offers to help henry rape sallys school friend episode

Was Betty literally fucking insane

My mom is weird but she would never say something like that

CHRIST ON A CRACKER

bump for /sc/ /scdp/ /sc&p/

so when did you realize that Sterling Cooper was the "major character death at the end" in Mad Men? the real art of Mad Men has always been subtle storytelling, but especially so when Roger breaks down Mad Men's answer to The Soprano's murders and hits:

>This business doesn't have feelings.
You get bought, you get sold, you get fired

This shit pissed me off so much. Don, who was still paying for the house and letting them live there scott fucking free, can't even come in his own fucking house to get his shit?

Well by that logic Sterling Cooper died several times over the course of the show

>bought by PPL in season 2
>bought back by Don and the gang at the end of season 3
>merged with CGC in season 6

Too bad the girl was ugly.

I still had a boner.

Can't wait to have teenagers so i can ogle their friends.

NOT
GREAT
BOB!

Pete found the valve too?

>Aryan
>Is a slav

>Hofstadt
>slav

Don't be obtuse.

What was up with this guy? Did they fire him or did he ask to get wrote out or something?

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>literally mentions that her ancestors were Nordic in one episode

Idiot.

He was schizophrenic

There were some warning signs but everybody ignored them because it's an office of self centered pricks

He was on that supermarket sitcom and I've seen him in a couple of other things (maybe Silicon Valley) since, so he's gucci either way.

You're missing the point, the user is asking why the actor/character had to suddenly leave the show forever, not "what in-universe reason did the show come up with to explain this character leaving the show forever?"

I didn't buy the schizophrenia plotline. He was eccentric, but schizo? ....nah. I've known lots of guys like him in my life, everybody has. They're a little bit odd, they're unusual, sure, but to make the one oddball guy a SECRETLY, ACTUALLY, schizo for no reason is lame.

He mentioned that he thought he was an alien in one episode though and he believed computers were evil

Pretty sure the reason was that he was born in a concentration camp.

>its a peggy is a stupid whore who thinks she's better than she is episode

Literally every episode senpai

Don should have fired her

He left to be on the failed sitcom A to Z.

>It's a people think Peggy is attractive episode.

>DUDE FUCK MY LIFE I HAVE TO GO HOME AND FUCK ALISON BRIE EVER NIGHT

Trudy wasn't even that hot desu. She looks like a plain girl next door type. I guess some people are into that though

a few seconds before and you get a nice view of her arse

Most of the men in the show are like this.

Don has Betty, easily the most beautiful women he slept with in the entire show, yet he goes around fucking hags.

Roger has Jane, but would rather fuck Megan's mom or his ex wife.

Peter has Trudy, but would rather fuck Peggy or that one guy's wife.

Mental illness can lay dormant for many years. Ginsbergs schizophrenia began to rear its head when the computer came and he became paranoid and I'm sure the stress of a job that one thinks he'll lose to automation will come to a boiling point.

>ITS A SHAMEFUL SHAMEFUL DAY

i fucking hate this episode

>plain girl next door type
where is your door located fâm?

She looks completely average. You can find hotter grils at any university campus anywhere.

Yeah, if you liked dyed hair, unshaven armpits, and horn rimmed glasses.

>You can find hotter grils at any university campus anywhere.Post a Reply
Oh, this again. Ok.

please get some taste

i unironically do

Pete was a spoiled shit who got whatever he wanted. He didnt want a kid but Trudy and her parents kept insisting. Then he has a temper tantrum and resentful of her.

You worship some basic 6/10 horse face and you're telling me to get some taste.

well alexis bledel is pretty bangin too, I can't be blaming him for that shag

>Trudy wasn't even that hot desu

>It's a Roger takes LSD episode

>WAAAHHHHHOW DARE YOU INSULT MY OVERRATED WAIFU

Briefags are the worst

She wasn't even the hottest woman in the show

I feel bad for you

... the OP?

Proof of infidelity was grounds for instant divorce in the 60s.

ok kid, chill your autism

You dickeaters are sperging out because somebody insulted your dumb waifu and I'm somehow the autistic one?

He told Kenny.

We're sperging out? Some people find her attactive, some don't. That's it, what's your endgame here?

I mentioned that I don't find her attractive, but acknowledged I understand if others are into her type. Then a bunch of white knights attacked me for not liking their queen.

>rewatching the series
>all that early foreshadowing of Lane's suicide

We could have saved him...

>Then a bunch of white knights attacked me
>attacked me

Wow, what an incredible pussy. If you can't handle green text and reaction images, you don't belong here.

What foreshadowing was there user

I must have missed that

>white knights
Brie annoys the shit out of me, but she's a 8/10 at the very least.

>There are people ITT who don't find Elizabeth Moss attractive.

The very first shot of the first episode is Don drawing a noose

Just finished the Weiner commentary track for Three Sundays and Hamm/Moss/Bobbi Barrett on The New Girl, such a comfy experience. Hamm's hilarious, Weiner's a genius.

i love you user

Mad Men is the ultimate pleb filter. Prove me wrong

>it's a "Don is seeing dead people again" episode

BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

January Jones is literally czech.

I regularly rewatch that scene. Always gives me goosebumps.

>attacked me
holy shit user are you alright, should I call someone?

You fucking faggot

based salvatore

In the season 5 premiere you have Lane eyeing off the money he found in the cab and then later his wife mentions that Lane told her not to write any cheques.

Is it just me or does Jon Hamm in real life seem like the complete opposite of Don Draper

>no more Mad Men

He seems like a really bright, informed, witty guy but also a bro/prankster/bants master

>mfw he sees ghost Anna leave his office after sleeping there with Peggy

>ywn be as aesthetic as Bryan Batt
>ywn have January Jones make her rape face at you
>ywn take photos with Robert Morse
>ywn have Vincent Kartheiser make his rape face at you