What are their politics like?

What are their politics like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk but their football team is based

I know. I want to make an Icelandic friend now. I want to know their stance on immigration too. I don't want to move there and spoil their pool, but just want to learn

Jailed their bankers.

First country in the world to have an openly gay head of state.

That's all I know.

They jailed the Jews? Oy vey

One person runs for office and the 5 other people vote for them

Absolutely based. Icelanders are the baddest goys in the world.

All Israeli products are banned and Israeli passports are not considered real so Israeli Jews can't enter Iceland.

>tfw I was not born Icelandic

FUCK

One of the best nords along with Denmark.

Tell me about Greenland.

The younger generation has been influenced by the diversity is strength meme despite living in an all white country. That's why so many of them leave for education/university.

Burn the bond holders, burn UK and Dutch savers expecting stupidly high interest rates. Get away with it.

>Belongs to denmark
>Natives wants to break free
>only 1 muslim living in the whole "country"
>Steady and slow economic growth
>Key people over there are danish
>Beautiful landscape
>A lot of drugs and alcohol problems

I'm pretty sure that they are very left-wing and feminist, like other Nordic countries. I was in Reykjavik in early June last year and they had a huge feminist government billboard up in the centre - can't remember what the message as exactly, but it was the usual muh diversity muh quotas shit I think. However, I think there is also some right-wing resistance recently.

Sounds based. I always admire you guys. My grandparents came from the autistic part (finland) but they were so nice and always would take care of me growing up. That language was insane though lol

So do you predict the mudslimes will get them too? Nigerians?

What is their relationship with the EU, if any?

>encouraging Jews to move out of Jew land and into white countries
>based

you're like the ultimate blue pill

Finnland swedes tend to be more based than actual swedes nowadays, i guess they had a lot of breeding with the natives but scandinavians tend to stick to their flags and no to the fact that we're all nordics.

Best possible world order alliance: The anglosphere + a nordic empire (with colonies for importation)
Then we can let the fucking rest of the world take care of their own problems and pay for our wall at the borders

Sounds like a plan. Wall constructed in the Baltic Sea when?

My relatives all live in northern Michigan where there is a large Finnish pocket. Dunno how they ended up there.

I like how the women in the front of the picture are wearing hijabs
> t. mudslime who encourages immigration

Honestly I have no idea, I'm just going on what I learned in Iceland and I was only there for a couple of days unfortunately. My tour guide told me that certain sections of Iceland are turning to the right-wing and saying that Reykjavik isn't Icelandic anymore, but I don't think he agreed with that at all (which is hardly surprising, seeing as he was leading a multicultural tour group).

I think pre-2008 Iceland were looking to become part of the EU but then the financial crisis happened, public support was lost, and they withdrew the application in 2013. However, they are in the EEA and I think they now have a pretty strong economy (everything was expensive as shit when I was there). Don't know too much about it to be honest, I'm sure other anons are better-informed.

also the second statement is completely false

why would any true white nationalist support a policy that encourages more Jews to ditch Israeli passports and get citizenship in other (white) countries?

Interesting stuff. I never understood how refugees could even make it up there. If you were seriously fleeing a country for your safety, how could you make it to Iceland?

>Being this new.

Watch and listen to David Duke and Brother Nathanael and you shall understand.

youtu.be/5F_INMLk_lE
>vid related

Their supporters look nice

Idk but I wanna marry them all

Because he's not a true white nationalis
tWatched one video of David Duke, I assume to make it easier to perform nodda Holocaust?

Me too and live in a village in Iceland away from all the bullshit of life. Make some white babies too

>Watched one video of David Duke, I assume to make it easier to perform nodda Holocaust?

Oh shit! Did I just trigger little Schlomo by suggesting my fellow Whites to watch some David Duke?!

Can the Israeli just leave

This. Can the mods put an IP range block on Israel?

That would be a glorious day my friend.