Why is it prohibited to kill these flying fuckers?, they're the most annoying, noisy, useless...

why is it prohibited to kill these flying fuckers?, they're the most annoying, noisy, useless, and dirtiest animals ever. Not to mention that they're a plague that carries diseases.

I saw some tanned germans feed these rats recently. I yelled "What kind of fucking asshole feeds pigeons??" and then quickly scurried away.

why can't you just enjoy nature user

just observe one and enjoy its beautiful feathers and darting eyes

Just brutally killed two nestlings and broken 2 eggs after trying unsuccessfully to feed and make another nestling survive.
Don't really feel good about it, but when they tried to fly away I felt the rush and wanted to catch them. Man their spine breaks easily

ITT: Macdonald triad cases

ban keeping pigeons as pets or for "sports"
the one group of people who you should support are animal protectionists who build houses for them, replace their eggs with fake one etc. and try to reduce the number of pigeons who have to live in bad conditions in cities

>being proud of being less humane than darkies

Lots of birds in my town, i like pigeons. they are cute and have a very pleasant calling sound.

Seagulls on the other hand are HANDS DOWN the niggers of the bird kingdom. Always begging for shit, LOUD AS FUCK, dont give a shit about your personal space, travel in mobs, etc

Pigeons and doves are a traditional food source. The Coventry is a dove house.

Royalty would own the Coventry and eat the eggs and meat. The peasant fields fed the birds. Peasants were forbidden from touching the Lord's birds.

Only with industrialization did it change.

MINE?

Also, they were almost ready to leave the nest, as they were 95% adult and only had slightly shorter wing feathers and a tiny bit of yellow plumes

i don't really like pigeons but god damn i agree with this.

You should bring more peruvians

Pigeons are nice, I feed the ones that hand around on my street every week. You're a soulless piece of shit.

no bully pigeon pls

get breadcrumbs, mix in rat poison, profit.

Old ladies do it in NYC. They've been trying to stop them because they keep killing dogs accidentally.

Why do you act like a fucking nigger?

>This man has seen baby pigeons

Bullshit.

this
Pigeons are actually comfy as fuck. You haven't been to hell if you don't get to hear seagulls or the fucking CAW CAW CAW CAW monsters.
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
but yeeeees, fucking jews say it's all just PURE COINCIDENCE
well you know what rabbi
you know what
FUCK YOU rabbi

Edgy as FUCK

Get PILLS against my orders.
Get moving!

You probably have mites now, congrats.

>feeding rats is humane
t. Merkel

I got shat on by a fucking seagull the last time I went to Disney world. I've never fed those bastards ever again.

Pigeons are nature's flying chicken. Your ancestors ate them, in the times before disgusting megacities.

>useless

not true. they're up there with dogs as one of man's best friends.

I hope you get killed first in the next wave of black death.

I would eat them, if only they weren't eating shit everyday.

Seagulls eat pigeons on regular basis when they don't find anything to eat. They're bros in our crusade against the flying rats

Homing pigeon = hard working negro slave
Modern pigeon = filthy loitering niggers.

Let's just eat them

Obligatory.

>Gypsmania

They were on my rooftop. Actually, on my neighbor's rooftop. There's a small 4m^2 room made of bricks with no door no windows and full of plant pots with dried soil inside. Pigeons made nests there.

I didn't do anything edgy. I got over my fear of dirty and filth in order to try every possible means of feeding my first nestling, I got shit on my hands and I literally stuffed food in its throat, this went on for two straight days, I got yelled at by my boss for coming late to work because I absolutely needed to get him to drink some.
I ghetto-rigged an incubator worthy of fucking Leonardo and did my best to emulate what a mother pigeon would do, to no avail.
After two days of these I realized it didn't want and didn't deserve to survive, so I lightly threw it around on the grass to elicit some response, but received none.
Then I grabbed it again, studied it a little and I understood things about birds, really beautiful, and then I left it under a bush, covered with a piece of cloth as it seemed cold.

>britcuck can't get rid of muzzies, lashes out at birds

lmao, can't make this shit up

Well it's not prohibited here. You can snipe these fuckers from your balcony with a crossbow or blowgun and nobody will give a fuck.

in somalia that's probably possible, too

>auscuck can't get rid of giant birds
>surrenders and lashes out at muzzies

Fucking dirty flying rats... but they're still somewhat cute. I saw a pigeon a few days ago that was obviously in great pain and could barely move on the ground, it would just sit there in a bush and look at the people walking past. It didn't move a centimeter and looked worse every day.

Yesterday i stopped and put a small bowl with water and some food down. I haven't visited today but I do hope my pigeon-bro is still alive.

Severely underrated, and true for most Sup Forums threads.

Butthurt northerner visiting London detected.

You should have come to Trafalgar square back before we unleashed the hawks and falcons into the City.

They don't carry disease unless you have AIDS
and aren't wearing a respirator when you clean out a bird shit infested structure.

I see you brits are very busy after the Brexit

How's that economy going?

Are you niggers for fucking real?

Pigeon shills GTFO

REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's prohibited? Why? They are feral pigeons. If they are released from captivity and run wild, they should be put down.

The next day I found nestlings and eggs during my roof inspection.
The hysterical fluttering of wings of the adults, the frantic jumping around, the raised heads and alermed eyes of the nestlings got me on full alert. When the nestlings jumped out of their plant pot and tried to hide in the tight space between the multiple tiles of pots in the corner, I literally needed to catch them, and so I did.
What the fuck, is this the rush of the hunt?
When I managed to catch the first one, I quickly realized there was no way out for it, as its mother wouldn't ever come back and anyway it would have probably run away to die after sticking itself in the rain collector, the only way out of the rooftop.
So I smashed on the wall at full power.
With a splatter of blood, it fell dead on the floor.
I played like a cat with the second one, maybe damaging it a bit.
Then I grabbed it and studied it, brought it on my rooftop and left it there, sitting in the wind.
When I came back a few hours later, it showed me its death throes, horrible gasping and convulsions in its last ten seconds, as if it waited for me to die.

>nothing enrages me more than people superior to me and them doing good deeds

Nope, i live in london, my main problem is that i have to work with food outdoors, and those fucking flying rats don't stop annoying me every single fucking day.

I couldn't give a fuck about the brexit desu, the only ones who will suffer the consequences will be the people living in the european union, here things are just going to get better.

Fuckin mites. They're the worst. I had scabies once and it was Hell.

IIT: Niko Bellic complains about flying rats.

Hasn't the pound decreased in worth since the Brexit?

Don't be racist to the birds of peace user! #NotAllPigeons!!

I though they are classified as vermin and can be killed at any time during the year?

just a lil' bit, but also the euro and other currencies as well. Not a big deal desu.
Anyway im confident that the pound will be stronger than the euro in 1 year or 2, nobody will believe in the euro if all the countries start to leave and many countries in the union have already enough reasons to leave.

One day one of this flying rats was crossing the street when a car smashed them. It sound like "CRAC" and then there was a mass of meat and plumes, with his head in the middle. I almost puke my meal.

Yes, at least in the US, along with sparrows and starlings. Because they are invasive species here.

We wuz dynosoars n shieet

If you're talking about being in the city, it's because they'd have to pay someone to clean up the bodies.

The don't carry disease. This has been proven over and over.

They also aren't over populated, they just congregate in city centers so it seems like they are.

They aren't anything like rodents. They don't carry disease, they don't carry mites or ticks or fleas that infect humans, they don't destroy property. You're just a butthurt wendy's chef.

I got my exterminator's license for the sole reason of killing birds. I don't charge people to do it, it's a hobby. I fucking hate birds of all types.

absolute horseshit

>replace op pic with muslims
>no need to change text
ftfy

Unless you have aids or are a barbarian who never washes his hands before he eats a pigeon is never going to make you sick.

All bird species carry cryptococcal bacteria. But, you don't see parrot owners constantly turning up in the hospital do you.

They don't carry influenza A... they don't carry ticks or fleas.. so what the fuck are you worried about? You're much more likely to get sick from a deer.

I guess I am childish because I like any animals that come right up to you. I've been shit on by both a pigeon and a seagull too, and the pigeons don't try to steal from you.

But it seems like the NJ shore towns did something to cull the seagull populations because I barely saw any in Atlantic City.

>flying
>muslims
Its not 9/11

You would say that if you lived in Florence. Literal open space masterpiece endangered by pigeon shit.
Marbles and bronzes marred and chemically ruined by all that shit.
It's outrageous. You don't know how much money goes into protection and restoration of all that art.

Some guy tried to kill these things with a rifle in the middle of the street, the cops showed up saying that " the pigeonds dind du noffings" and they arrested the local hero.