I'm the palest white person I've ever seen, but my hair is black, and my eyes are dark brown...

I'm the palest white person I've ever seen, but my hair is black, and my eyes are dark brown. I've got Germanic facial features. What am I, Sup Forums? Am I nigger? Will I be genocided?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1130864/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude I have the same issue, I am Mexican though, where do I stand?

youre an anglo piece of shit

I'm descended from a French noble family on one side, and a bunch of Germans on the other.

bump

Hurr durr white skin blue eyes

Go away

Delete your account

That means you are a beautiful boi :3c

So you're even lower than an Anglo, you're telling us.

ur a faggot

I have a bad news for you...

get a dna test ya daft cunt wank

:3 thanks!

Ancestry DNA.

$99 and a lifetime of knowing your genetics.

>French nobles

Kek faggot

Same question but I'm like 101% African with a 1% margin of error.

Am I at least Argentinian?

Post pics :3c Mexicans with white creamy skin but Mexican features like bushy eyebrows and black hair are very cute

I'm the one on the left

Report to your nearest concentration camp, ASAP.

Cute senpai, I'd gladly make America Great Again with you :3

On it

I am become an hero.

Let's make America great again brother

Actually I fucking hate America, I'm going back to mexico as soon as I finish my masters

In all honesty the only thing i have against mexicans is that they are illegal. I have actually connected made more mexican friends than blacks. I made friends with a mexican wearing a MAGA hatn whom is legal.

the palest people are always either brunette, ginger or black haired. You sound black irish.

Most blonds are naturally tanned and aren't even particularly light skinned for europeans. If you pay attention the lightest skinned white people are never blond unless they have ginger tint. Plenty of blonds are as dark skinned as tanned mediterraneans, they just have a golden color to their skin as opposed to olive.

Why are you here then?

Thing is, I can fucking see why people would hate illegal Mexicans, obviously they're not the best we have in the country, I have no issues with beaner hate, I even embrace it (I am legal though)

Doing a masters, I used to love America, always came for shopping and stuff, I was in amazed on hiw patriotic you guys are. Now I fucking arrive in California and all I find is these sjw and crybabies who need safe space, at least in México we're still assholes to each other and no one cries. You can say I am dissapointed with America I guess

California isn't America, go to Texas or Oklahoma where SJWs are shut down and contained in a few neighborhoods and cities

Your in the wrong part of the country, amigo. Go literally anywhere else, you probably would change your opinion on america. That would be like me saying i hate mexico if the only part of mexico i was living was the slums of mexico city.

You're most likely Danish like I am, we're only 1 step under Aryans according to Hitler.

Well, the media is plagued with PC culture, you guys need to fight back

Don't have any Irish in me as far as I know, mostly Scandinavian and German. Could I have Sami in me?

We are, it's why Trump is even a thing. And PC culture also does not dictate red states no matter how hard it tries

Come to Front Royal, Virginia senpai. There are plenty of assholes here.

Says Aryan, actually means Nordic.

I have the same problem. White as fuck, you can say pale, but I have deep black hair and dark brown eyes (you can't even see my iris if you look at them). What am I Sup Forums?

How could we do that? I wonder who is in charge of the media? Maybe if we figured out the root of our problems, the PC culture might come to an end.

I really dont get my wifes genetics.

She's half british and half kiwi.

Her moms side is all blonds, white, look brit as fuck.
Her dads side are all kiwis, black and brown hair. Completely white features. Barely bushy eyebrows, a couple guys with almost unibrow, thick black hair.

She looks what as fuck, green eyes, long thick black hair and if she doesn't trim them slightly thick eyebrows.

Her dads side claims they're all slavic and they've intermarried polynesian 3 gens ago.

Is it really just the poly? How the fuck is she white with hair like a fucking japanese chick.

also, you sound similar to me OP, I'm the palest person I've ever seen as well, dark hair, celtic features. We're a lonely, unloved breed, we're TOO white, and as a result probably the only people other then white south africans who are unprivileged from being white. We are "white" even to other whites, we're even worse off then gingers because people at least understand that gingers are meant to be pale, everyone just assumes we've never been outside. We get stared at like we're from another planet, Women in public react to us the same way they react to niggers and we'll probably never see another one of us in the flesh in our lifetimes unless we go to ireland or scotland

Thanks for giving making me believe in America again, amigos gringos. I just hope that we can go back to stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me and also stop supporting all the fucking agendas that are continously shoved down oue throats.

Shit is black hair bad? I've always had dark black hair but i'm white as fuck and my eyes are green.

Looks like in my search for an answer I ended up on stormfront. Don't know what to say lad.

link?

B E A D Y

stormfront.org/forum/t1130864/

Strange place.

I'm scared Romanifriend. My family has lived in Scotland for generations and I thought I had celtic origins. Where did we come from?

Looks like WE WUZ KANGZ lad

>a French noble family

>falling for the nordic master race meme

Nords are good and disciplined warriors but that's it. Civilization is not their virtue. Mediterraneans (No, spaniards, french etc aren't true meds) are the master race. That's not to downplay nordics, but they are a step below us.

Yea, I'm a white hispanic and I'd likely genocide the living daylights out of youand take your women so that the children have features that are up to the standards set by Hitler himself :^)

>posts angry nigger bird