America, Britian, Canada, Australia, NZ

Reminder, that not only Americans, Brits, the anglosphere are brothers, we are brothers in the Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=W_SBGJ4-hdA

In Genesis 48:19, it talks about how Ephraim will give birth to many nations, and his younger brother will be greater than him

Of course this refers to Britian and America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does this also mean?

It means the Brits and it's colonies are descendents of Israel

Which means we are also the Jews

mmm ... yeah, nah, cunt.

Yeah yeah, cunt

Nah, pretty sure it's about Ephraim

I din't fucking think so, cunt.

Sixth for Prime Minister Dr Liam Fox.

It literally says Ephraim will give birth to many nations

Has to be the Brits, what other nation could it be? France? Hon hon hon
I fucking think so, cunt

I quite like the NHS desu.

>I fucking think so, cunt
Alright, cunt, you've convinced me ...

Cmon lads you cannot deny our brotherhood

Alright cunt

Let's just say you're right ... now what?

I don't know lad

Means Britian is the handiwork of God

Pic is my church. It's very old. About 1000 years old. I hope this vote brings our countries closer together. I love my burgerbros.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

YOU MANIACS YOU BLEW UP YOUR ECONOMY

yeah no

What will be the next whine?

Sweet
what he said

Huh, I didn't know there any British Israelites left. The last one I met was a Maori, ironically enough.

Nice lad

This is my church, it's pretty new buts it's comfy

I hope for the same lad

It looks really nice mate. Pic is inside my church.
Attending service there is very important for me. I walk in ancient footsteps.

WE WUZ JEWWWWS

We are jews

No...

"Efraim" means "Bethlehem" people (the "fruitful" exactly, but on more places stating "Efraim, which is Bethlechem"), and it refers to the Christians generally. (The "younger brother" riddle and the swapped hands on order of the Brothers you may not understand yet, as the Time has not come yet, but probably is not much far...)

About americans and englishmen is written on another place in Bible - it is the Dragon of the Revelation! And also on another very important place, which I may not reveal yet...

The EU is very exactly described in chapter Rev 13, first part starting 1951 ECSC (exact heraldry), second part starting 1991 EU, with "two apexes (presidents), like the lamb, but speaking like the (american) dragon", the recovered head is obviously Germany, and chapter is ending with "EAN" ...

About Zionists, among many others, is the "whore" in Rev17:5, that has got written on the forehead: "Taalemud Babli the book, mother of harlots and abominations of the world" - which is clear, if you re-translate it back to the native language of John - into the hebrew, and she rides mostly on the US dragon... It also writes about 12 tribes of Izrael in Rev7, that must be "sealed down", and THEN all other people from all nations will celebrate in front of the Throne of the Lamb... (The "Zion" means the "parched" or "dry" place, from the "Zii" - the "Beast of desert" H6728...) Those, who "as a prince (ruler) fought with (against) God and with (against) people and endured" Gn32:29 ...

The whore is the carholic church

end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html

>WE WUZ IN DA BIBLE N SHIEEEEEEET

No, man... There are many, who have been mistaken (and usually "perpetrator" calls most "catch the thief"). Once you too will understand more than today.

The "whore" has got written on forehead: "Taalemud Babylonian, the Book, ...", and it has got the kingdom over the kingdoms of the Earth - as Zionists are ruling everywhere (except Russia&Asia). Need not list all US zionists - read bollyn.com, in EU Merkel,Holand,Valls,Schulz,Zeman, in Arabia Wahhab&Sauds, and the arch-antichrist Bibi in Yerushalaim...

The catholic church has been reformed and cleaned in Vatican II council in 1960th, and it has withdrawn from the political Might (the "conservative" or "peoples" parties in Europe are neither Christian nor democratic)...

For other church denominations, there is written in John 21:8 (exactly where Peter is authorized to "pasture the sheeps"): "And the other disciples came in a little ship, for they were not far from land...". In Lk5 "... they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships ..."

When the Peter's boat is full of the "fish", the other brethren should help him with other boats (churches) - when not far from the "land"... (Do not suppose it is a trivial dead history "once happened", it is an alive Archetype...)

All other GOOD churches are hereby authorized...