Caring about fagball

>Caring about fagball

Is this /oursport/?

Wrong site

they won't let lolis do this, so gymnastics and figure skating still will be the best sports at their respective Olympics

This will set a precedent for a flood of degenerate sports. What's next? The NGHA, the National Glory Hole Association

Usually girls that do pole dancing have busted faces

>another judged "sport"

Wonder which high level Jew approved this so he could get his dick sucked in exchange for medals

This

We already have girls jumping on trampolines and women's water polo which is just under water shots of them ripping at eachother's swim suits..

skankstick is NOT a sport

>(((Olympic Judges)))

why don't they just have a vulva judging competition and remove the boring "sport"

Loli pole dancing now thats a sport that I would watch

Oh boy hes back

>ameriwhores

inb4 men's pole dancing because muh equality

>muh penis is hard because she's crawling a pole
Get laid.

>yfw men are better at it than women despite decades of whoring advantage

>amerisports
What's next? Competitive vaping? Skateboarding? Handspinners?

E-"""sports""", obviously. Even if the IOC is fighting against it right now.

Honestly there should not be anynnon greek sports in the olympics

Bring back Olympic tug of war

there is a reason they keep the lights so slow
measure it quantitatively by the total boner timer the audience gets

skateboarding is already in, it can also really fuck you up.

>givin women even more attention
Just fuck them, Burguer, putting hoes on the pedestal is what got us in this situation in the first place.

This tbqh. Never really understood pole dancing.

So what?They'll make sure it isn't remotely sexy.

aussies accurate again

>it can also really fuck you up
Suicide can also really fuck you up. Is it a sport?

can't wait watch cs in paris 2024

>pole dancing
>dancing
Why not tango next? Or disco, the 80's were based.

>another bullshit "sport" getting in before squash
REEEEEEEE

Fuck horse dancing, fuck golf, fuck skateboarding, fuck rock climbing, fuck surfing, fuck pole dancing, and most importantly, FUCK the IOC.

Fat roasties won't allow it.

>heartattaquet

>Monkeytennis

More like "the best god damn sport in the world." Go fuck yourself.

>look at me /spuh/ I practice squash so it is a sport
Put a trip on and reply to yourself too, you'll like it.

Why not climbing for the Olympics?

>male and female representation
>only white people participate
>need to use mind and body
>good spectator sport

You should try it though. It's really fun and exciting. Takes a lot of athleticism, explosiveness, endurance, technical skill, and good strategy.

I know u think you made a good point and Im not going to take that away from you

I read the articles, there's nothing to it at all. It is all because of a 41-year-old woman from England (of course).
All that's happened is that it has been PROVISIONALLY recognized as a sport by a NON-OLYMPIC sports federation...read this from the BBC:

"....And a bit of perspective can be gained by looking at what other bodies were given observer status by GAISF - among them the World Armwrestling Federation, the World Dodgeball Association, the International Union of Kettlebell Lifting and the International Table Soccer Federation.

>Or disco, the 80's were based.
Disco was in the 1970's, ffs. Maybe in Greece it was an '80's thing, but in the rest of the world disco was a '70's thing.

It is among four new sports set to make Olympic debuts at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics

"free" sports like climbing and freestyle-skiing, and big mountain are only ruined by judging and a competition framework.

It's not judged at all. It's based on whether or not you complete the climb.

I thought that it was in the running, but they rejected it. That's cool though.

>good spectator sport

Its not though. Competitive level wall climbing is boring as fuck to watch, everyone just runs the same route and the difference comes in minor technique and speed issues. Nothing dramatic literally ever happens in them.

yeah i like it to
also:
>karate, skateboarding and surfing are the new sports, but there's also 3v3 basketball and freestyle BMX as well as a host of mixed events set to make their Olympic bows in Tokyo.

>I read the articles
WHY? If you need to read things past the title to build an argument, it's literally bullshit.

>viewers at home submit their rating via special tenga device

el paedophilo senores ajajajajaj

I'm guessing you didn't waste any time at a university.

>karate, skateboarding and surfing are the new sports
Surfing and skateboarding are perfect examples of sports ruined by competition.
Completely against the aesthetic and tone of the sport.

>It's not judged at all. It's based on whether or not you complete the climb.
Ok, but the imposition of a framework of competition is unnecessary and contrary to the freedom and feeling and "vibe" of climbing, don't you agree?

You seem to miss the point of why I posted this
All of you did