Brit/pol/ - Mogg makes a pact with Boris

Mogg was just on BBC News and outlined the three principles behind the negotiations, including the end of free movement. Boris has apparently struck a deal with the Tory right in order to get their support and defeat May or others.

>EU Parliament Debates Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

>Nigel Farage says he's worried about backsliding on Leave campaign promises
youtube.com/watch?v=WrAHJ9fDHUU

>UK loses last 'AAA' rating and FTSE 350 surrenders £140bn in Brexit aftermath
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/27/george-osborne-to-speak-in-attempt-to-calm-markets-following-bre/

>Young Leave voters abused online in days after European Union referendum vote
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36640241/young-leave-voters-abused-online-in-days-after-european-union-referendum-vote

Other urls found in this thread:

eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=86122
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chuckle-brother-sparks-fury-sharing-7604585
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664149/Now-Obama-tells-Britain-like-Norway-Latest-Brexit-lecture-says-vote-leave-pause-button-integration.html
wsj.com/articles/rome-mulls-capital-injection-to-support-italian-banks-after-brexit-shock-1467021718
uk.movies.yahoo.com/keanu-reeves-just-turned-up-1460533286584374.html
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/a-vote-of-confidence-in-jeremy-corbyn-after-brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2oFg4PY1U
express.co.uk/news/politics/642542/Boris-Johnson-Tory-leadership-Prime-Minister-vanish-Brexit-EU-referendum-Jacob-Rees-Mogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick first post to make something clear:

eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=86122

Liechtenstein is in the EEA and has successfully negotiated limited immigration with the EU.

Finally.

Did Nige just fuck up our chance to get good deals?

Will Sturgeon get her way?

... This doesn't mean that the UK will definitely be able to limit free movement whilst in the EEA, but it does mean that the EU line that free movement is non-negotiable in the EEA is a load of hot air, and that there is a chance that we could do it too.

How badly would Labour lose in a general election?

I think Conservatives could actually increase their majority if they decided to go ahead with it.

Mogg was saying we should withdraw from the trade bloc, I wonder if that is Boris' plan.

>Labour MPs confident they'll reach agreement on one candidate. But still not clear whether it'll be Eagle or Watson.

Both of them voted for the Iraq War, they're going to be absolutely destroyed when Chilcot comes out next week

>What a dirty Chuckle

>KIDDIES’ TV star Barry Chuckle was branded a sleazy rat yesterday for trying to bed the mum of two young fans.

>The married grandad, 60 — one half of the famous Chuckle Brothers — bombarded attractive Sally Williams with lurid emails.

>Housewife Sally, 37, also told how he KISSED her as she sat in his car, put his hand up her SKIRT — and BEGGED her to spend nights with him in a hotel.

>The starstruck mum, who admits she fell for his charms, said: “I must have been insane.

>“We never had full sex. But I was stupid, naive and idiotic. He’s a slimebag and a sleazeball who could have wrecked my life.”

>One email from the wrinkly comic — real name Barry Elliott — told how he wanted to “lick, suck and caress” her.

>Another drooled: “Even though you won’t have your underwear on for long I’m looking forward to seeing it and removing it slowly and sexily, you gorgeous little thing.

>The “fling” was nipped in the bud when Sally's husband Ron, 40, found one of the emails.

>He stormed: “I want people to know what Barry Chuckle is really like.”

>Barry — wed to Ann for 35 years — yesterday admitted sending “fruity” emails and meeting Sally at the services. But he insisted: “Nothing happened.”

>HAVE you romped with Barry? Ring The Sun newsdesk on 020 7782 4105.

Lads....

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chuckle-brother-sparks-fury-sharing-7604585

>limited immigration
Is this the same as an end to freedom of movement?

2 breads 1 board

>PRIME MINISTER BORIS
>DEPUTY PM MOGG HOME SEC TO KEEP HIM IN CHECK
>GOVE AS CHANCELLOR
>DAVIS AS FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Chuck Leadsom in there somewhere and tell Gideon, May and Hunt to fuck off to the back benches and you've got a pretty solid government

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

>Chilcot soon
How big will the happening be?

I blame the other guy for not reading the post about me making one.

>Brexit in Brussels: quotes from Tuesday's debate
>"Please, remember this: Scotland did not let you down. Please, I beg you, do not let Scotland down now": Scottish MEP Alyn Smith

>p-please master, we were loyal, have mercy on us!

Do the results of the no confidence vote on Corbyn release at 4pm?

Liechtenstein is also absolutely TINY. Their case is in NO WAY WHATSOEVER a precedent that would apply to Britain.

I think we have a change to dent the freedom of movement principle, but I think the best thing to put pressure on the EU for this is all the anti-EU sentiment that is around Europe.

Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France, Sweden, Denmark, Italy - all of these countries are seeing uprisings because people despise freedom of movement. The more pressure they create, the better chance we have.

>Did Nige just fuck up our chance to get good deals?
No, the big players in the parliament are all friends.

>Will Sturgeon get her way?
No because she can't legally do anything and she has no popular support for it.

>BBC News channel interviewing one whiny Labour MP traitor after another

PURGE NOW!

THOUGH BLAIRITES FLINCH AND TRAITORS SNEER,
WE'LL KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HERE!

I am going to disagree with him there.
The economic turmoil will have swayed quite a few Leave voters into now supporting Remain, I reckon. If a second referendum were held now, I reckon Remain would win.
Hence we need economic stability. This could have been achieved by clearly setting out that we would join the EEA and accept all the rules. But this would just be temporary, whilst we left the EU, and then formed our own trade deals. That is what I think should happen.

They have a quota system.

>including the end of free movement

BRITAIN, NO!

You NEED free movement! How else will you receive your ENRICHMENT?!

Come on guys, we need to organize another petition! Britain needs ENRICHMENT to end this WHITE SUPREMACY! HURRY!

That's the deadline for voting. Results should have been counted by about 4:30

> That the state is the principality of Liechtenstein need not worry us. It may be a tiny micro-state with a population of 37,000 spread over an area of 61 square miles – less than half the area of the Isle of Wight – but it is a fully-fledged Contracting Party to the EEA Agreement. It has assumed exactly the same rights and responsibilities as any other Efta state.

> The numbers involved are, of course, small beer, but Liechtenstein is a tiny country. What matters is that a precedent has been set within the framework of the EEA Agreement for suspending freedom of movement in respect of a single country, and replacing with a quota system for what amounts to an indefinite period.

The rules for suspending free movement are now, thanks to Liechtenstein, in the EEA agreement.
>Liechtenstein was to be allowed to introduce a quota system controlling the number of workers allowed to enter the country. This was given formal status by an amendment to Annex VIII of the EEA Agreement, setting out what were called "sectoral adaptations", cross-referred to Annex V on the free movement of workers.
We could try to invoke them.

EU: muslim black country
UK: traditional white country

To me, to EU

>In April 2007, while on holiday on the Greek island of Cephalonia, Paul Chuckle broke his nose and suffered cuts and bruises when he lost control of his motorcycle after suddenly braking to avoid a goat herder and his flock

>Instead of helping him, tourists who stopped at the accident shouted the Chuckle Brothers' catchphrase, "To me, to you"

L.O.L.

I lived in Feldkirch, which borders Liechtenstein and Switzerland.

If you go to Feldkirch train station and get on the number 11 bus to Sargans, which is in Switzerland, it will take you through Liechtenstein and stop in Vaduz and Schaan. You will not stop at the border, which is manned but does not stop foot or vehicle traffic. You do not have your passport checked.

If, for whatever reason, you are stopped at the border (you won't be, but lets imagine you are) you can simply get the train from Feldkirch, or walk if you have no money, south to a village called Frastanz. Head west from the train station, up to a place called Ammerlugen and follow a path for about 5 miles. You will come out in Liechtenstein, or Switzerland if you walk to the south west.

The only control Liechtenstein has over its borders and the movement of people is that it's near enough impossible to live there in the first place due to the cost. A Liechtenstein deal for the UK would be meaningless, they would simply do what they do already and blend in the large cities.

People like to think of Switzerland as a mountain fortress but in reality it's a very easy country to get into and live illegally, which millions do.

>there is a Chucklevision category

'The day doesn't start right unless you purge a Blairite'

>Scotland did not let you down. Please, I beg you

This is some "henchmen about to get executed by the villain for his failure" tier shit.
Makes me feel shame for being Scottish.

There is nothing left to like about Scotland. In fact I now actively hate Scotland, and I didn't before.

Every time I fucking read this and see that picture of the Jewish quote I erupt into thunderous laughter with tears.

>HAVE you romped with Barry? Ring The Sun newsdesk on 020 7782 4105.
Every fucking time.

Also does anyone have a link for based Moggy cat speaking? BBC News hasn't actually mentioned him at all (telly).

>The “fling” was nipped in the bud when Sally's husband Ron, found one of the emails

KEKED BY CHUCKLE

>KEKLEVISION

Some market info at the moment:

FTSE100 is looking fine....

Jesus fuck that is pathetic, if I was Scottish I'd kill myself over the national shame.

>The economic turmoil will have swayed quite a few Leave voters into now supporting Remain, I reckon. If a second referendum were held now, I reckon Remain would win.

:^)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664149/Now-Obama-tells-Britain-like-Norway-Latest-Brexit-lecture-says-vote-leave-pause-button-integration.html
>Latest Brexit lecture as he says vote to leave is only 'a pause button on integration'

When will this guy fuck off?

Did you hear about his masterplan to deselect all his opponents if he wins the leadership struggle?

Wanna see something really funny?

wsj.com/articles/rome-mulls-capital-injection-to-support-italian-banks-after-brexit-shock-1467021718

FTSE250 looking less good. It's around where it was in 2014, ~15,500

Culture > UK > Art Attack
Politics > World > Thunderbirds

>Obama still chatting shit

Cheers britbro

Why is Keanu Reeves at Parliament? Is this the end of Brexit?

uk.movies.yahoo.com/keanu-reeves-just-turned-up-1460533286584374.html

>Petition in support of Corbyn against the Blairite traitors approaching 220,000 signatures

you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/a-vote-of-confidence-in-jeremy-corbyn-after-brexit

The traitor Frank Field is talking shit when he claims Momentum and other Corbyn supporters are "small in number".

Fuck, no.

Lads, it looks like it's going to be Crabb as the next leader of the Conservative party.

All the Conservative MP's are backing the anti-Brexit candidate.

Special trade mission for Canada cheap maple syrup all round

but i bet a tenner on mogg :c

And the £ has been stable today vs the $.

So not a terrible day.

>IF YOU LEAVE YOU WILL BE THE BOTTOM OF OUR QUEUE FOR TRADES

leave

>We respect the the vote and britain and the EU will remain key allies the the USA.

Why? He is a backbencher by nature, he would rather make deals with the people who want to lead than lead himself.

>Implying Crabb will win

Hsbc Internet banking down i really want change some eurostock poundso dam footers. Like they knowere and stopping me

>Boris has apparently struck a deal with the Tory right in order to get their support and defeat May or others.

source?

He's come to pledge his loyalty to the crown.

So you think immigration quotas are meaningless?

Wait is he Canadian? I thought he was American.

But really why is he at parliament?

>when chilcot comes out next week
There's a reason Blair is in the UK, and it's not the referendum

Cars that run on maple syrup and ships that run on marmite throughout the commonwealth when?

Mogg would be great as PM if he got himself some decent advisor. He's got a good track record of being principled.

>Crabb
>Winning
No, he's also a closet homosexual with ties to some weird church that tries to cure gay people.

His children are courtesy of a sperm donor.

>On 24 November 2010 the British MEP Godfrey Bloom caused a row in the European Parliament when he interrupted a speech by Martin Schulz, heckling him with the Nazi propaganda slogan ‘Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer’ (‘one people, one empire, one leader’) and accusing him of being an ‘undemocratic fascist’

TOP FUCKING KEK

Mogg was on BBC talking about his support of Boris, papers are also reporting that Boris struck a deal with the right.

So what's the deal with Corbyn? He's a commie, but a commie who worked with the Tories to defeat the Jews?

I think he's going to get a Cabinet position soon.

Probably what was part of this deal with Boris.

Mogg was on BBC news about 20 minutes ago basically saying there absolutely has to be an end to freedom of movement, then he says something about Boris being in a strong position. If he said anything about actually supporting Boris I must have missed it.

Check these digits for the percentage Mogg will win the general election by

got a link to the articles? Not that I don't believe you, just want to read it.

Good thing the UK has a fucking channel between them and the continent so you can't just walk across the border.

Shit, I remember 2014. Dark days.

moggy home secretary?

straight stolen from goebbels

W E W

Based.

Blairites love TTIP
Corbyn hates TTIP
EU loves TTIP

So Corbyn is less likely to fight to get us back into the EU.
He made a speech yesterday, well publicised, at parliament square, to a few thousand of his fans, and he didn't once mention going back into the EU.

Comrade Corbyn is a commie who gives no shits and back stabbed the remain campaign.
I like him, a proper leftist rather than the nu left.

Unless something catastrophic happens to the tories, the general election is four years away.

Dubs to confirm.

has he snaped?
is he imagining strangelling him?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2oFg4PY1U

What Cabinet position would utilise Moggsy best?

Home Sec? Sec of State?

express.co.uk/news/politics/642542/Boris-Johnson-Tory-leadership-Prime-Minister-vanish-Brexit-EU-referendum-Jacob-Rees-Mogg

s-so full of hate, I c-c-can't even, Oh Em Gee

Someone linked them in one of the past threads.

The joke is that the Chuckle Brothers are British comedians, focussing on children's entertainment, known for their very simple and oft-repeated catch-phrase "To me", "To you"; one phrase being shouted by each brother.

Humour is therefore derived from comparing this simple catchphrase to Nazi rhetoric.

You are now legally allowed to express mirth.

>That cheeky flag Nige had on his desk

What a fucking ledge.

he'd never give up on the white race, lads

now it's important that you never give up on him

There is literally nothing wrong with this picture

He always had that in EU Parliament right?

Who will prop up our sticky fudge fingers industry without all the migrant workers??

I didn't know that was an actual goebbels quote, just knew he said something similar

>mfw these images make it into the Guardian or Daily Mail and the Chuckle Brothers are forced to make statements about them

>Still shit

b-but at least it's stable

Holy shit, you people can't admit how much you fucked up, can you?.