Trump Supporter Fired Over Twitter Exchange With Patton Oswalt

Over his dead wife

Patton "My Wife may be dead but it's your head that will roll" Oswalt

Whoa, back it up OP...

How tall is Charlize Theron?

Is that Jan Levinson-Gould?

5"10 just like the average bear

I know muh freedom fags will complain, but if someone is dumb enough to troll a celebrity using their own legal name they are fucking idiots.

Censorship and violence are the only things the left knows how to do.

Is Patton under 5ft?

fuck if I know

DELETE THIS OR ILL FUCK YOU UP

Do you think Patton felt silly taking that picture? Being dressed in a nice suit and next to a pretty girl who, not only would never fuck you, but is almost a foot taller than you. He must have felt like a subhuman.

>thinks freedom of speech means you are protected from being fired for being a dick

lmao

just apply for unemployment

Yeah, being a 5'3" multi-millionaire must suck! Nothing else is important except height. According to manlet shitposters, anyway.

>Nothing else is important except height.
Your spouse not rotting in the ground is also pretty important

Dude, being 5'3" would be awful. Imagine being a grown ass man (hard for you to do, I know, but bear with me) and not being able to reach things on the shelves of the supermarket. Sure you have enough money to buy a supermarket but you can't reach the Frosted Flakes. Imagine needing to buy clothes that are meant for fat kids. Imagine never being taken seriously. Imagine that nearly everyone, including women and children ages 10 and up, look down on you. People literally look down on you.

Wtf we don't have the right to mock someone's dead wife publicly???

did you really write that?

nobody can be that stupid, everyone would change height for money, except maybe you i suposse

You do. That's why he wasn't arrested.

No, but you can hit people in the head with a pipe if you call them a Nazi first

>everyone would change height for money

>Being a dick is illegal

ayy lmao

Companies can fire you anytime they want

Tall people already earn more money than short people

Both are highly effective when you go all in, but they are pansies and it just creates resentment, not fear and effective control.

ME ON THE LEFT

>harassing someone over their dead wife while using your real name
I don't care who he supports, fucking retard deserves it

>you need to do something illegal to get fired

>tall people need to be paid millions to go shorter

>short people willing to pay millions to be taller

really makes you think

Where did Patton get 1million let alone 2 or more?

This.
Everyone knows you gotta use the name of someone you hate when you shitpost on twitter.

Stupid wagecuck

Is Patton gonna be OK? I'm worried about him, and used to enjoy his comedy

Did you feel the same way when that SNL writer got fired for mocking Trump's son?

So, which one of you was it?

You need to be disposable to be fired. Honestly we have so many unskilled workers and unremarkable workers companies love an excuse to cut fat without unions getting in the way.

If you are hard to replace and make the company lots of money you won't get fired.

How the fuck do you get fired from being a supporter?

Patton "She's better dead than fat" Oswalt?

Just Levinson.

Trump hires you to give him applause then fires you

You don't.
> Fired Over Twitter Exchange With Patton Oswalt Over his dead wife

Depends on the job m8

fucking manlets

>Nothing else is important except height.
Yeah, basically. Enjoy being a child forever loooool

LMAO manlets actually believe this

>2017
>not using the anonymity of the internet to trash someone's dead wife

I'm 5f6 and I feel his pain. But it doesn't forgive him for being a massive virtue-signaling douche.

When will they learn.

I'd rather women fuck me for my height and looks than for my money. Rich people cannot truely love.

forget the manlet meme

the guy who was trash talking him did so using his real name on his employer's twitter. how stupid can you get?

A human heaf is 8" long

Charlize is 5'10 and in 4" heels making her 6'2

6'2 minus 8" is 5'6 that's kinda shorta short ig

they didnt get fired tho

wait wait wait wait wait

I thought this fat little fuck died a few years ago

As much as I hate Patton, that was uncalled for.

Wait, are all heads the same size regardless of height? Holy shit!

pic related

good, fuck that guy. He got what was coming to him, going there with Patton's wife. Fucking alt right cunt. Just like Patton said, just because Trump is president doesn't give you shits free reign to say whatever trash you want to spew. Only Trump is protected, you though, no. He is right though, there will be more alt right goons spewing their nonsense, and getting their selves fired. :)

More or less yes they are. The difference is very marginal maybe Andre the giants head is 1-2 inches longer but only someone with a birth defect like midget or giantism will have a way different head

he did. now he's stuck in purgatory (twitter) to libquip forever.

>5'7 manlet
>libcuck
>shit eyesight genetics
>wife beater
>murderer
>el justo hairline
>feminist
>only 32 but looks like a middle-aged lesbian

Is there a bigger cuck than this shill

U thinking of oliver platt

>ywn die from snusnu

>you can get fired for being an incompetent asshole

What is this country coming too.

>be 5'5
>literally drown in pussy

Have you never worked a day in your life? Ive seen people fired for BO

What did he say?

Ratatatoullie

She's also African-American.

He was fired for making fun of some has-been comedian's dead wife. Meanwhile a writer for SNL made fun of the president's son and was suspended. Makes sense.

SH-SHUT UP!

You know they were romantic interests in a movie together which is what they won that award for right?
Or are you just here to project your insecurities, post memes, and Sup Forums shit?

extremely thicc mommy walking at incredible mildly fast hihg speed

I'm in love.

Get fired from your job for something that has nothing to do with your job! Shows you right silly alt right pepe meany. Soon anyone who says mean stuff will get fired, everywhere will be a safe space! Hahaha bow before my money weaklings, soon you will all bow!

>making fun of an autistic 10 year-old is the same as making fun of a famous millionaire comedian
Um, wow. Ok. Punch up, not down. I can't even.

>dude getting fired for being publicly inappropriate is censorship
why are republicans so dumb? why are states with republican governments so poor? why do they contribute so little to gdp, have such low median incomes and such high levels of illness and teen pregnancies compared to states with democratic governments? why are so few phds conservative compared to liberals? why do conservatives think that a 20% tariff on mexican goods that will raise prices, decrease consumption, and thus eliminate jobs and shrink the economy will be good for the American economy? don't they have schools in flyover states?

>You know they were romantic interests in a movie together which is what they won that award for right?
How does that negate anything I said?

saying dumb shit on social media is a good way to lose your job in the real world user, gonna have to get used to it

>consequences for saying shitty things is censorship!

HE HAS THE MIND OF A CHILD!

Yeah if someone with money is the one being made fun of

>why are states with republican governments so poor?
like Commiefornia?
Democrats create shitholes like Chicago and Detroit

>implying you've ever worked a day in your life
Unless you live in Montana, you can get fired for anything your employer wants as long as it has nothing to do with your age, gender, sexual orientation, or race.

I guess rich fucks are immune to harassment on twitter now, nice logic

>5'7 manlet

5'3

No, even over petty office drama. The other user is right.

>mild internet bantz toward celebrity
>Banned, doxxed, reported to authorities, publicly shamed

>make actual death threats to regular people
>default "we looked into it and we don't know lol" message

I love how much Sup Forumsbabies are triggered by Patton Oswalt. I've seen dozens of threads on here about him.

Imagine being an alt-right manchild getting repeatedly btfo by a 5'3 manlet LOL

You sound like a neet who has never held a real job in your life, or even understands how most businesses are structured.

You literally do not know what censorship means.

Because they spent several months together filming and probably around 40 minutes of screentime all cut and dried standing next to each other probably a year before that photo you're projecting on to was taken, so the scenario where he's as insecure as you are can't possibly play out the way you described, homie.

t. definitely not pat

>wife beater
>feminist
user...

>individual cities
lmao the stats don't lie. everything in that post is accurate. states with liberal legislatures are wealthier, less sick, absorb less welfare and contribute more to gdp than states with conservative legislatures.
>b-but muh niggers in Chicago
lmao california is an economic power house, the liberal east and west coast states have massively higher median incomes than southern and middle republican controlled states. you're so dumb lmao go to school!

>Because they spent several months together filming and probably around 40 minutes of screentime all cut and dried standing next to each other probably a year before that photo you're projecting on to was taken, so the scenario where he's as insecure as you are can't possibly play out the way you described, homie.

t. manlet

You've never been overtaken by a moment?

You've never been reflective while doing something that should be normal or mundane?

Dude you are a fucking idiot if you honestly believe someone should be fired over saying he was channeling the voice of paton's dead wife. Politics don't play a role here, there are lots and lots of really back assed shit the left dose as well as the right. What we are talking about is some money man saying "fire him, my wife is sacred!"

lmao are you 10 years old or just a neet? because you have no concept of how the world works

Trolled, we troll

its bad publicity for the company he worked for. no business wants to deal with that kind of press. turns out you're the dumb one user