>Now (((CRISPIER)))
what did they mean by this?

only some flavors

But Penguins are good?

No but ketchup chips are

>too many gentlemen on the ice

>

>rags

Why are those two kikes at the left giving the finger?

which flavors of chip are reddit

me on the left

Penguins will threepeat this SCF vs. VGK

when the FUCK is NHL shop going to restock their jerseys

also why the fuck can I only pick between stamkos, callahan, >filppula and >fucking drouin

>rags so bad a fan with behind the net/on the glass seats fled to Canada

Just one last first overall I promise Gary....

What a fucking embarassing team. I'm done /hoc/. This nu NHL isn't for me.

definitely salt and vinegar, sometimes barbecue

One assumes they are experiencing elevated NaCl levels

Hahahahaha get fucked soilers

whats up reddit

true, but lemieux will lose the team in the process, gambling it away at the MGM grand

I know you're all newfags but does anyone have the video of Tyrone reading the copypasta about me? Asking for a friend.

it's better to directly call the team shop if you're willing to pay full price, they will have better options

>salt and vinegar
>reddit
You don't even get a (You). Bet you do shit like sour cream and onion

sure, here you go

imagine being proud of being atop the division when the top team in the NHL has played 8.85% of their games. A team has played 42.86% more games than Carolina and yet they are lower in the standings.
>chiraq is top despite getting swept in the first
>Colorado would make the playoffs
>Top 3 teams in the west are LA, Vegas, and Calgary
>Columbus, New Jersey, and Pittsburgh lead the Metro
>Tampa, Toronto, and Detroit lead the Atlantic

Wow its almost like early season hockey has little influence on the teams that make the playoffs after an 82 game season.

ranch is literally redd*t: the flavor

hahahaha oh man, Pens gonna get beat by the canes

I was merely pointing out that those two men are very jewish looking looking with their pointy noses and beady eyes. The only thing missing is a curly hair, micropenis and a fat belly

reddit post

>rags

>Slavin dad dicking McMeme
nice "generational talent" you have there Oilels

>Wow its almost like early season hockey has little influence on the teams that make the playoffs after an 82 game season.
but the shitpostin is best now, and then in 7 months

>team misses ploffs by 1 point
>lol good thing the start of the season was pointless

t. reddit

salt and vinegar is anti reddit

/hoc/ is dead

Everyone predict the 2022 SCF
>Houston Oilers v. Buffalo Sabres

Can you imagine the tantrum he is throwing at the locker room while banging his stick on the ground, watching with unseeing autistic eyes?

>I am captain mcdavid, mcdavid captain me, me, me, me! Pass puck to me! Captain, I am, i'm a good boy

he always disappears against good defensemen

Hatin the rags is reddit, look at that that gamethread from today

man that oilers to houston relocation is more plausible than the sabres making the finals at this point

pittsburgh vs omaha

I dont think anyone knows you, trip. That makes you a no one, basically in the grand scheme of things

>rags

I'm sorry you have reddit taste

>Seattle Penguins

It's a pretty well known fact that people who >rags post are fresh from /r/hockey

blood for the filter gods

>tfw the sabres get fucked again

Nice dubs.
Only teams that miss by that margin are shit teams that didnt win when it counted and squeaked by on loser points.

Whatever makes you cope, raglet. Do you think rags are winning a second game before the all-stars break?

he, everbody, nice to meet you, it's my first day here on /hoc/ and I hope to make a lot of friends! Go Penguins!

ABSOLUTELY BASED

/OURGUY/

Why would you pass the puck to someone with no shot that makes a living off secondary assists?

cry more

>february 30

based murray trolling the trannies

>amerishoots in charge of reading

>Losing to the Canes

imagine replying to a tripfag

>american education

canes are good now

Pongs fans are retarded. They cant even afford tickets.

Dynasty of hockey or memes?

>VGK up by 2 going into the 3rd period
What a great team to start watching hockey for.

devils

>Lost again
>To the HURRICANES

>failing to defend even one championship

pens, while not yet a dynasty themselves, going back to back proved that shitcago is just a meme team

the absolute shanty town of edmongolia

You're a fucking disgrace to /hoc/. The best you can do is constantly post pictures of Pulvis face for a reaction.

Back in the day, the best tripfags could get 10 (you)'s to a man for posting an actual legitimate hockey opinion.

You know I used to hate Kippers but at the end of the day that mother fucker can still talk actual hockey. 95% of nu-hoc can't even do that.

>rags

this

that's why I just post anymore
>r/c: close hockley

Your joke wasn't even good. If it had some cleverness that image would be relevant. Instead you made a dumbass comment and are now trying to backpedal.

Let's wait til they play a real contender

>rags
>lundpads

the joke is the file image made it seem like it was 30 february which is not a date. are you simple?

>that's why I just lurk anymore
weew

>king
>no ring

Someone literally paid some nig in Africa to read a post I wrote on a private espn fantasy league, and put up a post of kippers ass while doing it.

Modern /hoc/ is trash.

I agree, lets talk more about you instead of hockey. No need to get upset that no one has that Tyrone thing about ya that you mentioned.

What a sad life you must live if your highlight is being a tripfag here.

F

they made vegas too strong, next expansion team is getting screwed

so that ass image does actually exist?
>asking for a friend

Eh, they are good, but too strong is a bit much to say especially at this point in the season.

At this point I don't even care if they're not a top of the league team, I'm just glad they don't fucking suck. You gotta understand, Vegas hasn't had a sports team since the goddamn XFL, that's why we're such a big college football city, it's all we got. The worst thing that could have happened is we get a hockey team and they're just trash and they make us look bad. The fact that they're holding their own and seem to have some great talent is more than enough for me.

For sure my man. You first. Start a conversation about hockey with me that doesn't involve some meme faggot player.

>modern /hoc/ is trash because no one has saved my epic speech on fantasy hockey

How are the kids? Are mother and father still expecting offspring from you or did they give up?

He works at McDonald's, what do you expect

@79047805
best $5 /hoc/ has ever spent
>rags