Do you guys smell the chaos? There will surely be something big...

Do you guys smell the chaos? There will surely be something big. It has barely started yet and many things are already in shambles. Let's predict what happens next. Repeating digits may help

Liberals are massacred by ISIS attempting to stage a violent anti-gun, anti-racist protest

Another Gaza war leading to a rise in antisemtism

See the AK47 over the shoulder?

Ramadan ends July 5th.

I am expecting something, soon.

I hope it's not in the US, or UK.

Full calendar.

Every single leftist on this planet gets killed by Ben Garrison in the most gruesome way imaginable.

Check these digits.

Ok, maybe he gets some help from Zimmerman.

Rolling for keks

+95% africans wiped out by genetic disease

Mecca is destroyed

Yes! Double dubs. KEK wills it!

KEK WILLS IT

Stock investor here. There's a lot you get to see when you take the financial side of things. A lot of government institutions are propped up on debt through fiat. That debt is unsustainable, so either big economic changes will need to take place, or our financial system is going to collapse within the next half-century.

The white anti whites finally admit that they hate themselves and all other white male.

They stage protests and murder a few pro white candidates in the USA which triggers a resurgence of the Ku Klux Klan.

The New York City chapter ambushes and kills all the top level (((money printers))) in NYC as punishment for wrecking White America.

Obama declares a purge style government in real life and stops enforcing the law when white people are attacked by non whites.

The white liberals cheer wildly on national TV.

He forgets to pay of his Secret Service protectors so they kill and hang him and his entire family on the White House lawn. A sign is posted on top of the Gallows that reads: THIS IS WHAT WE DO TO NIGGERS IN AMERICA!

If this post ends in dubs, then the UK will form an alliance with Russia before the end of this decade.

RIP in peace, Bill.
>dat post-election Satan...

Bill Clinton gives a rousing speech at the dnc convention and Hillary wins the nomination easily. One week later Hillary has him off'ed and glides into the last few months of the campaign free from all of Bills' scandals leaving only 4,263,963 scandals of her own to deal with.

Trump wins - America is made great again

What happened in 1987? Economic crisis?

Muslims put into internment camps in Sweden before 2020.

Also, hot air balloon of European flags flying away... Does that mean they leave the EU or does it represent the end of national sovereignty under the new EU superstate?

Yep, and look at the gambling machine date, it says 2008.

This was made by the futurists of the Economist, and I can tell you now this image reads like tarot cards.

Once again, hillary is indicted and sanders has a heart attack

My honest opinion of this was the airborne aids (ZIKA) and the Olympics ending and all the flags going home.

But you know you could be right as well.

Notice the tower of China with the conqueror on it. (China gold backed Yuan.)

Notice the Statue of Marx, during the RNC and DNC. (BLM riots and marxist subversion.)

What is this, apicture for ants?

What the fuck, those arent flags you fool, those are polanballs.

Trump dick pic leaked

These repeating digits will confirm an islamic terrorist act in the near future.

TRUMP CONFIRMED 9 INCH BENIS!

2071 China takes over the world and fuck the Israelites in the ass claiming topjew.
>China starts slaughtering muslims across the globe
>China shits 2 billion tons of toxic waste a minute
>India finally poos in loo
>to be continued

India, Bangladesh and Pakistan will offer to save a drowning UK by absorbing the constituent countries.

West Bank wall breached.

everyone recognizes their common humanity and lives happily in peace

Benjamin Netanyahu comes out as homosexual

The only way that's gonna ever be possible is...

George Soros dies in his sleep before the end of August 2016

One of the multicultural Western economies will collapse (perhaps France?), and the result will be large scale ethnic conflict.

Current Western governments can only keep ethnic tensions under control via political / intellectual repression, censorship, and welfare programs. These, in turn, only fuel the ethnic resentment they're designed to control. Once the economy collapses, the power of the state falters, and the result will be ethnic conflict / civil war.

Civil war in the United States in 2017

I don't know lads...I want to believe but all the first world countries are run by pussies

White American athletes get killed during an attack on the Olympics by the religion of peace.

I am inclined to believe that at least one more nutball bernout will try to kill Trump before November. Beyond that I dunno, dubbya dubbya 3 definetly confirmed in the next, what? 5 years or so tops?

I believe it was postponed from 2006 to 2008.

Well, our stupid cunt president really was really deposed right in the end of that month of april, so,I will give a credit. Hey, this means that the Antichrist will appear in november?

You think that soon? I mean there may be one if Trump gets elected, bernouts and leftists will probably lose their absolute minds and go full tilt civil unrest and shit, but I dunno otherwise, people talk big game a lot, but shit doesn't really ever go down.

Clearly terrorism has no religion, proven by your digits.

>another european country leaves the EU and which starts causes a domino effect and other the EU goes wild

>Bernie sanders, looking tired and war-torned gives a fuax congratulations speech for hillary. Comes out the cut with an epic speech declaring voters fraud, highlights all the bigger scandels and bullshit clinton and the estashblishment have done. States he will still be running as independent instead. The democratic party splits. RKO out of fucking nowhere.

>the estashblishment goes into overdrive to protect it's power. May use their False Flag trap card.

>thrumps calls saudi arabia and israel the real enemies of the US. Americans become increasly aware of the elites that rule them

>North dakota still doing the same shit

>obama gonna go for the guns.

Civil War is GUARANTEED if Trump does not get elected.
Simultaneously, WW3 also starts, one sidedly, because the Civil/Race war is on and Vlad also EMPs north america (and europe, and israel) into permanent darkness.

Mexico will Balkanize due to separation movements in the Yucatan and Chihuhaha caused out of the growing poverty, corruption, and civil issues there.
Hillary Clinton will steal the election with the help of the media and her endless fund from Arab dictatorships such as the Sauds. Amnesty will be granted to all illegals.
There will be a major terrorist attack in the United States before the end of the year as well. It will do nothing to help Trump, only serve as another ploy for the "#NotallMooslims" fucktoys.
One of the major European countries will collapse due to migrants. I feel it will be France but who knows.
Check the digits.

Nah, if Trump doesn't get in, there isn't going to be a civil war, if he does some lefties will scream and cry for a few months and get over it. WW3 while certain, is likely sooner rather then later if (or rather when) Hillary gets into office.

>india finally poos in loo
ok proposal dismissed, its too unrealistic

I'm sorry to say it there will be no civil war. I have no doubt in my mind that Hillary will get shot, but there will be no prolonged civil war. Definitely riots, protests, martial law, and an assassination of Hillary. We may even see Bundy-style armed resistances in the south, the northwest, and the Rust Belt(possibly), but no big conflict.

There will be a civil war if he isn't elected, this is not up for a debate, it is set in stone.

Hail Eris.
All Hail Discordia.

Maybe in your deluded mind. It's not gonna happen anymore then Trump getting elected.

Ok let's give it a go.

>Trump wins presidency
>France holds a referendum and leaves the EU along with some smaller, less influential countries
>Britain and France, with possible US support, start forming a second trading block beside the EU with no political union and less regulation
>The EU pushes for shameless federalization and possibly starts a trade war
>V4 starts a separatist movement with the Baltics and possibly Greece, forming another union/trading block or joining the one the Brits started
>Economic collapse, followed by WW3 or civil unrest/war in Germany resulting in a far right party taking power.

It really depends on when the recession starts.

"When the balloon goes up" is a signal of disaster...

@79052923
Kek said religion of peace will blood sacrifice a clinton in august, but I believe it's gonna be Bill, which shillery will try to use for
>muh sympathy votes
to try and make the vote rigging not look obvious.

@79053115
K whatever helps you sleep at night, Paid for by the Clitton Foundation.

Fairly reasonable. Fairly reasonable indeed.
However, the EU isn't going to let France and some other nations leave without bloodshed. They will do whatever it takes to keep them in the Union.

Trump will win

Merkel will be prosecuted

Europe will be cleansed of muslims

The Papal State shall come back to protect the Christian faith

The British Muslims sack the government and take over the country

It's a nice dream that one.

>@
fuck off

I think whether it comes down to war vs. not is US/NATO support. If Hillary wins, she'll probably back the EU instead and somehow jews UK and France out of NATO resulting in WW3 or simply them having to back down and submit to the EU again until the recession hits.

Either way I think that even if a federalized EU is to come, it's going to be very short lived. After the recession hits it'll be 20-30% approval for the EU across Europe like it is in Greece currently.

>The EU balloon doesn't have the British flag

>September
>Aids
>In the air
>Airbourne Aids

Fuck.

Also:
>No Trump
>Most talked-about person on the planet
They think by excluding him from their meme picture he loses power... HAH

They excluded the Nige as well.
Ironic, isn't it?
Certainly it's not their plans that are going through, Cameron already resigned.

Well Cameron is in there, looking somewhat despondent, in the month that he resigned, so there is that.

No Trump is kind of odd though, although the big Bill right before and just getting into early November is interesting.

Nope, fire started last Thursday.

the EU was btfo, literally

Kek

Idk I hate looking at it half because of the shitty design and half because of the shitty resolution, it's for ants.

brexit will be the first domino in a global financial collapse

trump will get elected

>polanballs

They're coming for the memers

Been away from Sup Forums for a while. What is (((this parentheses shit about)))? ((JIDF shield?))

Don't lie to me, Satan.

paris attack, perhaps a larger one?

I say that till 2018 there will be a crisis causing the collapse of Apple, Microsoft and other Western/American tech giants...
Signaling a shift towards Chinese companies.

Who the fuck is the guy standing on the chinese tower?

A gendarme, the armed police.

Martial law in china?

Clinton assassinated

>4243
You're close, you gotta be more specific, speak up. Which clinton?

Bill obviously

Hmm, with how much people have been memeing that one picture of him making him look progressively more like a walking corpse lately...

Hopefully this

>More terror attacks during Rio 2016 and on US soil
>FBI puts more pressure on Lunch to indict Hillary, leaked information leads to her arrest.
>Bernie becomes nominee by default
>Trump utterly annihilates Bernie in the General Election
>Trump resumes speaking viciously against Islam in Europe
>Europeans wake up
>European ethnic cleansing
>Trump ethnically cleanses US of niggers, spics, poo in loos, chinks, others at same time
>Putin nukes mecca