wew

>American "culture"
You created and currently support this

Rooney?

What? Sucking cock?

is this real?

>79047147
YES

You’d think he’d be able to afford top of the line plugs. I’d be pissed.

how?

Is that before after or after before?

>Lebron's hairline resored: 1
>Jordan's hairline restored: 0
GOAT debate is over

>tfw balding
>tfw not wanting to be vain
>tfw it bothers the fuck out of me

Same boat user. Eventually you learn to stop giving a fuck. Its part of maturing. I used to lose my shit every time I noticed my hairline retreating back ever so slightly. Now I just get a vague feeling of "that sucks, oh well".

Yes, but the hair on the right was fake. He got hair plugs but they rejected him, now his head is thin as fuck in the area he was balding and it's obvious as fuck from the TV camera.

It's even spread to the point it looks like there's a faint L shaped bald spot on his head.

you've mistaken his flag for Greece.

reply to this post only if you're not balding

hmm. That's quite the technical breakdown, my friend

I guess I will just have to trust you, because who the hell else looks at Lebron's receding hairline with such interest and excitement

Gotta suck to be balding in Lebron's scenario.

>Haha look at his hairline, what a bitch
>Haha he's insecure and got plugs, what a bitch

Can't win.

>WITH THE SHAPE OF AN "L" ON HER FOREHEAD

taking the L like a man

Lots of great player shaved their head, MJ, Kobe, VC, Regie Miller...
Only true alpha males like Gino keep their Monk patch

>tfw hairline is almost completely fine except for one spot that is receding
>the fact everywhere else is fine just makes it more obvious

now i understand the rise in neo nazis

what's with Dutch and balding?

Black guys look fine bald
It's the whitey who looks like a fucking egg

It won't stop there, lad.

Don't get a transplant, especially if you have pearly white skin. Balding won't stop, the transplant will leave you with little dotty scars and you'll have to take DHT inhibitors (tranny pills) to prevent further hair loss for the rest of your life (pro tip: it won't work, it'll just make your mantits grow).

Tall words for the country that has the capital of faggots.

This. Why does he even care?

Because he's a nigger.

FALL BACK LIKE LEBRON HAIRLINE AGAINST THE MAVERICKS.

>American """""""sport""""""" discussions
why don't you just fuck off to /asp/ already

>over a dozen different flags
>implying this is an American discussion at this point

who created the thread¿

And which countries are discussing in said thread?
All different

Lads i dont wanna lose my hair ;-;

asd

I personally will be an incel with or without hair

perhaps we should just type "TSUUUUUUUUUU" or "apologize" or "exposed" or "messimessimessimessimessi"

lads what medicine/procedures can you get if you're balding? are they expensive?

Just get a wig

Rooney's had two hair transplants and now he's going bald for the third time. Step it up lads.

my hair is the only reason i didnt end myself yet

nothing desu

Now that the dust has settled did this nigger injure Haywood on purpose

t.Mehmet Zenioglu

>plus those harvest scars

NIGGA JUST SHAVE IT DAMN

If there was actually a guaranteed way to stop being bald with enough money, that English prince guy would have a full head of hair. All you can do is use minoxidil and pray it works or use finasteride and pray that your dick doesn't stop working.

I think Northern Europeans in general are more likely to go bald than pretty much anyone else.

I don't think Will really cares about his appearance.

Minoxidil is cheap as fuck, like $25 for a 3-month supply. If you're lucky it'll basically stop you from balding any further for a few years.

Finasteride is also pretty cheap, and incredibly effective at delaying baldness until middle-age (90% success rate), but there's a 1% chance that you will never get an erection again.

Hair transplants cost a few grand but they're kind of a crapshoot since it doesn't actually stop you from balding, it just puts new hair in, no guarantee that won't just fall out too.

Nah you can keep that familia. Turks tend to have black hair and look more like Arabs here. Most of them are from buttfuck towns in the east of Turkey.

t. not a Turk but grew up with plenty

Are you fucking women seriously sitting here discussing a man's head of hair?

baka desu

This guy pulled off the widow's peak like a champ

Steve Buscemi has the GOAT widows peak

Tonight you'll find a couple of hairs in your sink. Then a few more the next day. You think it's stress, that it's just some dumb coincidence after this thread and laugh it off. But it doesn't stop. 6 months pass. Or 7? Who knows but i's probably only been 3. Half your hair is gone. You're balding.

@79047147

Yes, it is real unfortunately.

>who the hell else looks at Lebron's receding hairline with such interest and excitement
a bald man

alrighty

Why won't this nigga just come home like Charles said? black dudes can almost always pull off the bald look. He prob doesn't want JR calling him an ol' peanut head ass nigga at practice.

>tfw you know a guy that lost both his parents within a couple years before he was 20 and went almost completely bald within a year of the second one passing and now shaves his head

>tfw both grandpas died with full grey hair
>tfw 6' 1"
>thin

#BLESSED

>giving a fuck about your hair

being bald looks awful if you arent black unless you can grow a beard.

>grandpa on father's side died at 102 while being bald forever
>grandpa on mother's side is 92, bald since his 30's
>father balding since his 30's
Tfw I will be completely bald by 30 and will live until 150 to enjoy my shitty hairline.

he has a nice stubble

LeBron is the goat he can do whatever he wants

Reminder there is no cure or repair for hair loss. You can get plugs like LeBron and Rooney but it falls out every few months and you have to keep doing it over and over

Meant to post clean shaven. He looks better then any black bald guy.

you have to have a good shaped head(No moon face, no conehead) to pull off bald. good facial structure. it can look good for sure though. better than people who just leave it on when theres barely anything left

this

Prince william has it even worse.

shit is normal for high test folks, idk why people agonize over this shit so much. Maybe its a bit shocking for the individual at first because you are noticing a change with your body, but ultimately its not that big of a deal since this shit affects 70% of men to some extent