What happened to Emily's acting career?

She was a perfect 10/10 in Gone Girl, her acting was pretty good for the short part she had it, made me believe she was actually Bens side slut unlike Cara Delevingneng who can't act her way out of her eyebrows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmNfoNrkIE
youtube.com/watch?v=yYz9mQpBMzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a woman with better body proportions alive?

there is no shortage of hot girls in Hollywood. Look at more established actresses like Amber Heard who did some well known movies but is pretty much in obscurity at this point

She's not an actress, she's a model/whore

No, she was in Gone Girl so she's definitely an actress.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmNfoNrkIE

perfection

This.

Her body is quite ideal. She has big natty tits which works for me. They are natty according to her, but they look it too. Still, not sure if they really are, all women are liars and whores.

Emily Jean is better

She's been in 5 films and 5 television episodes. How much more does she have to do to earn '' actress ''?

Emily '' Horse Face Whale Walker '' Jean is disgusting. Her only upside is her milk tits.

>perfection
>not jenny

Goddamnit, that's a body literally built for sex. I want to impregnate this woman.

Even walking and talking at the same time seems like too much effort for her. She was in an episode of this shitty Netflix show Easy and she was TERRIBLE in it. She wore one of the worst wigs I've ever seen on screen, and there was zero explanation for it. It wasn't a joke or anything.

Anyway, if you follow her on instagram, she's really into being an empowered woman and all this shit, so I'm sure she's not interested in being cast as the token babe who shows her tits in every role. Which is probably all she gets offered.

tbf that episode was shitty, but Easy was a okay show. Not great, but it was definitely okay.

She's a Polish whore with no connections, where Delevigne's comes from old money and has a shit load of connections and can buy her way in where she cannot.

Also Hollywood's dyke Mafia

Imagine if Jenny had big honkin tits.

this

>her face is a millimeter away from being a down syndrome baby
>built like a pancake and has a face like one too
>'' perfect ''

she literally has no redeeming qualities
get lost goof

Delevigne got her place because she's a weird unique looking dyke who can play serious roles in hollywood because she's a flat chested fashion model lesbo.
\

The only ok thing here is my dick in your mouth qt pie.

How many penises do you think she's had inside her? I bet at least 125.

You gotta milk the modelling thing while you can especially when you're one of the most bankable commercial models in the world right now.

When she starts pushing towards her late 20s, you'll get auteur Emily.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYz9mQpBMzk

correction she got her place because daddy has connections

didnt she take her tits out in that one video?

I know I sound like a "pointy elbows would not date" sour grapes neckbeard, and I'm no prize myself, but fucking christ, I do not get the appeal of that girl at all.

Don't bully Cara! She's cute!

Emily is easily the hottest actress/model/woman on the planet right now.

There is literally no one else that compares.

>she was good at playing the part of a slut
heh

she should stick to having pictures taken of her vagina. she's good at that

Get out of your cloud
her lips are so fake

FUUUCCK NEED FOR SEED. GOTTA GET INSIDE

This

go back to with your exclamation points faggot

>fake

And? If it looks good, it looks good.

>tfw she's so fucking hot that despite her raging libtardness and lack of good postings on instagram, I STILL can't drop her

Damn those tits.

tfw you will never be a hot slutty woman