What's so scary about such a little country?

What's so scary about such a little country?

It looks so cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU
theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/azov-far-right-fighters-ukraine-neo-nazis
bbc.com/news/magazine-20824693
huffingtonpost.com/michael-hughes/the-neo-nazi-question-in_b_4938747.html
medium.com/@mattflorence/how-prevalent-are-far-right-nationalists-in-ukraine-c04b9fb5b3d9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Russo-Georgian_War#EU_Independent_Fact_Finding_Mission_Report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if Russia was ONLY Kalingrad, the world would be a much more peaceful place

t. worst terrorist country on earth

You have 10 seconds

(10)

To name 1

(1)

Country that Russia has attacked in the last 50 years.

(50)

youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU

Afghanistan

kys kangaroofucker mutt

LEGITIMATE government invited them to intervene against ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

Try again.

Prussia deserved it, but not more than Germany itself.

Georgia

Russia is too big to conquer.

>Ossetians and Abkhazians don't deserve self-determination. Only (((US allies))) are allowed that.

Afghanistan. Ukraine and Georgia spring to mind

U-Ukraine?

Ukraine was not invasion. It was humanitarian peace-keeping mission.

Crimea is Russian.

>It was humanitarian peace-keeping mission.
> Crimea is Russian

peace-keeping without UN mandate?

It was humanitarian peace-keeping mission in which Russia invaded Georgia

>Voted to join Russia
>Majority Russian
>Not Russian

>(((UN)))
Eh, no. Not gonna wait for the guys who have let a bunch of genocides happen since formation to quit debating about faggots or whatever it is they do.

Impossible. South Ossetia and Abkhazia are not part of Georgia.

>start a covert operation to annex Crimea
>send your regular troops to Crimea
>admit it on a national tv one year later
>"Based pootin! it was legitimate! i-it wasn't rigged!"

So who exactly gave Russia the mandate to keep peace in Ukraine?

>Population is majority Russian
>Ukraine is literally run by fascists
>"If the election was legitimate they would have totally voted to stay with our puppe-uh, I mean ally"- says the USA, who's president didn't even get a majority of the vote.

Who gave the UN the mandate to stick their nose in everyone's business?

>>Ukraine is literally run by fascists
oh shit wow got a live one here lmao

What about USA no1

The 193 member states who represent more than 99% of mankind

CIA pls go.

>It has loads of people in it
>Therefore it is the source of all authority
Is this the power of German rulecucking?

seems like it can communicate some basic phrases

uhm yeah, thats how Germany or any other demorcay works.

The referendum should have been conducted by the entirety of the Ukraine

The UN is not a democracy.

>People that don't live in Crimea should get to vote on what country Crimea is a part of
Okay, but just to be fair the entirety of Russia should also get a vote.

gg hohols

I know it's popular to avoid the thing, but it's sorta real
I mean, if you don't specifically avoid the topic
theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/azov-far-right-fighters-ukraine-neo-nazis
bbc.com/news/magazine-20824693
huffingtonpost.com/michael-hughes/the-neo-nazi-question-in_b_4938747.html
medium.com/@mattflorence/how-prevalent-are-far-right-nationalists-in-ukraine-c04b9fb5b3d9

Well, Angola.

But beyond that, Russia either didnt have a need to attack as the Russian heartland was secure in all directions, or since the fall of the Soviet Union, has been too weak to attack anyone, besides Ukraine.

What are you doing in the UK, Ivan? Don't you have some minnow Caucasian country to invade?

>Crimea never was a part of Ukraine
>Hohol leader of U**R decided to gibus le ebin stooped chunk to Ukraine
>after the collapse Russia generously let the Ukrainians have Crimea
>they continue with chimpouts and pro-ameican memes
>we take our soil back
Hmm, really makes me think.

Well this is the hidden truth behind it. Conventional warfare is over. Turkey could basically 1v1 Russia these days and that's one member of NATO. Even though they've used their mandate to take some massive liberties (Cyprus)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Russo-Georgian_War#EU_Independent_Fact_Finding_Mission_Report

Don't bother.

There was a pipeline being built through Georgia taht would have crippled Russia's stranglehold on supplying Europe with oil. The Russians used force as a diplomatic option to renegotiate that so they Alienated themselves internationally.

Top stuff

You cant alienate aliens

and we are aliens since the beginning of russia

That's a great story but for a second you were implying Russia started the conflict
Was just pointing out the fact that when Russians were laying down their evil plan to starve Europe of oil by attacking Georgia, Georgian troops shelled a sleeping city and started a war they would loose

Facts are important, not much less than your geopolitical conspiracy explanations that figure evil Putin and stuff

Good job avoiding the main point
Ukrainian government is not fascist, Azov battalion is not the Ukrainian government and neither is Svoboda. If you're going to invade a country with territorial claims, you're gonna enable both sides of the spectrum, left and right. Surprise surprise that there are some people in East Ukraine who want to stay with Ukraine, but they're all fascist, right?

>turn part of a country into a never-ending frozen territorial conflict
>people from the disputed territory are radicalized
woah wtf?????

I'm not avoiding anything
The entirety of Ukrainian governemnt is not fascist, sure. It's just some part of it is, I mean specifically the members of government, ministers and functionaries of the fascist Svoboda political party. The rest are just fascist enablers.

Same with the former Azov fighters currently holding elected positions, official positions with Ministry of Interior, Army and SBU (successor to KGB (tm))

that literally means fascists are in power in Ukraine. it's a very uncomfortable fact to some, that's why it's glossed over and made excuses for.

It's still a fact

That's not at all true. You pissed a lot of people off going commie in the middle of a fucking war when we needed you and then intentionally set yourself up as another power bloc.

Its not super complicated.

The reality was that it all got a bit full on back in the day man. Russia was getting too strong and so the West couldn't let you take Ottoman territories. A strange quirk of history really

Sure they did. Perfectly reasonable thing to do.

But no Putin is not the boogey man. Best thing to happen to Russia geopolitically for a long time. But the reality is the Russia is a paper dragon these days. Its a lot easy to rattle our sabres at each other than actually deal with China. You're a regional power man. Straight up

> Surprise surprise that there are some people in East Ukraine who want to stay with Ukraine

and there are who against

I bet there were lithuanians who wanted to stay in soviet union

So no matter what you choose, part of population will be disappointed.

> Ukrainian government is not fascist

I can use different words, "ukrainian government are ukrainian nationalists, If I was born 50 to south I should've studied on ukrainian language, listen to ukrainian language radio when ride my car, listen to ukrainian speaking TV hosts, listen to ukrainian speech on cinema".

You appreciate what you have only when you see how other people who look like you, dress like you, are suffering because their country is governed by nationalists.

And you are luckier than them. Because you were born in Russia, not in Ukraine.

> Azov battalion is not the Ukrainian government

they are part of ukrainian army, they re not "just volunteers"

> You pissed a lot of people off going commie in the middle of a fucking war when we needed you and then intentionally set yourself up as another power bloc.

Actually they FUCKING FUNDED commies and HELPED COMMIES. How can they be upset if they helped communists?

Without commies russia would've taken constantinopole, controlled balkans and shit.

Do you REALLY think they needed one more opponent, strong enough to compete them?

They loved that russia fell, they loved that communist russians and white russians were killing each other, they loved that our BRIGHTEST people emigrated to enrich their countries (And I do not blame them, If I were Sikorsky and Nabokov I would've done the same thing)

>That's not at all true. You pissed a lot of people off going commie in the middle of a fucking war when we needed you and then intentionally set yourself up as another power bloc.
Russia has always been "other", not totally European, not totally Asian either. For a brief period between Peter the Great and the October Revolution it was kind of western-ish but no more so than Japan is now.

Was just pointing out the fact that Georgia started the conflict, and EU, and that means NATO and OSCE member countries have aggreed on that fact.

Whether you want to say it was irrational or something is besides the point. Picrealated, that's your "perfectly reasonable" leader of Georgia. Sure, convince yourself he's stable and reliable and would never do anything so rash as to provoke Russia. But just so you know,
1. Georgian government still blames Russia for everything and wants NATO membership and aid, but this guy can't return there because he's charged with torturing his political opponents too.
2. Russian troops could only get en masse to Tskhinval through Roki tunnel which Georgian command thought they could destroy, and actually made move to do so in the first hours of the war.

forgot the pic of Mr Reasonable

Not that guy, but it's no coincidence that diplomatic ties break down and conflict starts in the Caucuses almost entirely after Putin get elected. It's almost like Putin uses the newly formed FSB to divide and rule Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan to keep them locked in conflict and a power struggle, so NATO can't come over into the South Caucasus.

Truly a remarkable, coincidental thing.

Its been a part of European history forever man. Its just the state of it.

It may have been ostracised in recent years but historically its a part of Europe.

I mean I say this as someone who lives on the other side of the world but it would seem that without it history would have been very different

Frankly no one wanted you to control Turkey or the Balkans man. idk if you are right about the funding and stuff but it just couldn't happen.

Except they actually are Europeans. Just because they conquered Siberia 400 years ago doesn't stop them from being one.

>Russia has always been "other", not totally European, not totally Asian either
You're correct, sort of. Russians never refer to themselves as neither Europeans or Asian, they refer to themselves as Russians.

The same way Indians refer to themselves as Indians and not Asians.

The Russian government creates frozen conflicts and perpetual instability in the west part of it's neighborhood to prevent prosperity.
Prosperity the Russian people may realize could be theirs if they fought the Russian oligarchy.
The nightmare scenario for these people is some guy who gives no fucks about the established economic-o-criminal elite making it to power on a wave of popular protests.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

that particular conflict started in 1992 I think when Putin was a thug-businessman-minor politician of the sort Russia had a million of after USSR breakup. FSB was created in 1995. Conflicts on caucasus date back almost two thousand years

The only coinsidence here is that there's two people from the same Kangaroo country who have some sort of beef with Russia even though they know fuck all about the things they accuse Russia of doing, and not one

>Its been a part of European history forever man. Its just the state of it.
There's a difference between being part of European history and being "European". Being part of European history is fairly straight-forward, if your history ties into the continent of Europe you're part of European history - end of discussion.

But the concept of "European" is a bit more abstract. There are countries that while part of the continent aren't quite considered fully "European" as a cultural commonality. The UK, Russia and Turkey come to mind - with the UK being far on the more European end of this spectrum and Turkey being far on the less European end of this spectrum. Russia is somewhere in the middle.

Turkey is a particularly good example to illustrate this because between 1453 and WW1 Turkey was at the forefront of European history along with the usual suspects. But this is not enough to make them fully "European" as ultimately despite being more European than Arabs or Persians they are still ultimately very alien. And the same goes for Russia. Only where Turkey is part European and part Islamic Russia is part European and part Russian - it is a thing in its own right.

This is evident even in Russian pre-communist history.

Only mongoloids (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) refer to themselves as Asians.

You're right, Indians don't consider themselves Asians.

Ethnic Russians and other white people living Siberia are still Europeans.

I'm not saying Russians don't come from Europe, I'm saying Russian culture is distinct from the rest of European super-culture in a way that goes beyond just politics.

As is the UK to a lesser extent as I said in another post. Brits are not fully European either, they're part European and part their own thing. I'm not sure what I would call it. Anglo? Atlanticist, maybe?

Indians do refer to themselves as Asians. At least they do here.

>that particular conflict started in 1992 I think when Putin was a thug-businessman-minor politician
A mere one year after the collapse after the USSR. Whether the FSB or Putin were initially involved is really quite irrelevant, the whole idea is that Russia was vulnerable and needed to secure it's now weak borders from the looming threat of NATO, and border security is objective of any anti-NATO leader of Russia and forever will be.

>Conflicts on caucasus date back almost two thousand years
Because the Caucasus are geopolitically important to Russia. It's like Eastern Europe, Russia will do whatever they can to control it for the sake of preservation, and if they cant, they'll do whatever they can to stop other people controlling it and getting the foot in the door. Which is exactly what they're doing.

One of the British guys I work with told me that the British refer to them as Asians, and it's not exactly wrong so they go a long with it. It's probably safer for an Indian to say he's asian in the UK anyway.

>But this is not enough to make them fully "European" as ultimately despite being more European than Arabs or Persians
they are not, genetically or culturally.

Russia is a thousand years old, roughly. Oldest fortification on Caucasus is 5 times that.

And is you really knew anything of Caucasus, you'd know they all hate each other, and Muslim Azerbaijan's beef with Christian Armenia is classic, and there's 20 or so similar national hatreds

And Georgians started shelling Tskhinvali, not to kill or oust Russians, but to kill and take control over Ossetians

>Ethnic Russians and other white people living Siberia are still Europeans.
Kill yourself, you piece of anglo garbage.