Don't worry Cubs bros. We're still
>gonna win the series
>America's team
>living in a better city that Doyers fans
>eating superior pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_quRDyijwo&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you buy guys beer if they suck your dick?

Cubs look like a B minors team.

>Chiraq
>better shitty than the ghettos of spicland

Nah.

Literally don’t care. I obviously want them to go back and get another one but I’ve lived to see the cubs get a series and I’ll die content if they never win another game.

i grant the Cubs my energy. They shall win

Ya, LA is such a horrible place to live.

>murdercago over LA: land of the homeless

Nice "city" you got there
All sprawl, no soul

Uni student in LA here. I really wouldn’t call this place a “city.” It’s basically a state. There is no unified LA identity and there aren’t even that many distinctive landmarks in the city proper. “All sprawl, no soul” is pretty much exactly right.

mmm yeah nice chevron spilloff in the water there

You are new here, there is plenty of soul. It is just not aimed at attracting tourists.

>Shitcongo

My sides.

>America's team

Good joke LMAO

This. Fucking hate implants.

Reminder that zero cubs fans actually live in Chicago, they all commute from their cookie cutter suburbs. Only people that live in Chicago proper are black people on the south side and Ohio/Michigan/Indiana/Wisconsin transplants who moved to the city after college

chicago pizza is fucking terrible there's no way any actually likes it more than real pizza

>has more meat and more cheese
>terrible

it's reddit in the form of a pizza

>r-r-reddit
sure sign that someone's run out of things to say

Is this Arrieta's last start as a cub?
This will be the saddest day of all time. I remember going to the cubes marlins game in 2014 when he was lights out
;_;
;_;

I’m not new here, and that’s a lazy fucking excuse to deflect from the fact that I’m absolutely correct. Either a place has soul or it doesn’t. It’s not something that’s acquired over time or that transplants can’t sense.

embarrassing sweep desu

>living in a better city that Doyers fans

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_quRDyijwo&t=8s

>There are cusbs "fans" on this board right now that unironically think their team stands a chance against the DODGERS.