Well, /tv, is she a patrician or a pleb?

Well, /tv, is she a patrician or a pleb?

repeating integers decides what i say next

she's patrician op, she doesn't even know how to spell abrams

dubs says ask her out on a nice date to watch the phantom menace and chill

Pleb for professing love for The Force Awakens rather than admitting it was mediocre at best

>cried when Han Solo died
>expressed a preference rather than calling both mediocre

maybe she is afraid of offending my patrician tastes, and just wants to be loved?

Rogue One is the correct answer of course, so i want to forgive her for not hating TFA

she hasn't had her soul crushed by this place

Pleb but an informed one

Wife her op. Wife her right up and teach her the ways of patricianism

Anyone who talks about Star Wars unironically like that belongs in the trash can.

Why do plebs and normies like RO more than TFA?

Ask her does she like starship troopers

I need Sup Forums's renowned tact in flirting with women, what do i say next

She appreciates Lucas' pottery, she must be a patrician.

tell her "btw show me dat hole guuuuuurl"

Say this
>Star Wars is garbage for children. If you enjoy it, you should consider killing yourself, you stupid Embryo fuck. The only good sci-fi film is Tarkovsky's Solaris. The rest is manbaby garbage.

im not gonna ask her if she likes starship troopers

ive never seen that movie

I get matched with decently cute girls sometimes but I never get responses, is it because I'm a huge sperg or wha? I'm bad at intros

Tell her she's a big guy
not she's a big gal or a great person or any variation
just say "you're a big guy"
now check'em

Top film m8

She has a choker on on her picture. She loves dick.

fuck trump and fuck white people. kill that bitch and then yourself :)

Ask her for her favourite directors, so we can see if she knows anything about movies or if she just pretends to. I'm betting on the latter.

BANE?

it's literally because you're not attractive enough.

Then why do they swipe right?

Anyone who pays for Sup Forums gold belongs in the trash can

maybe your first picture looks good, maybe you were after a string of uglier people, maybe it was an accident.

what's up with this choker meme? I'm not doubting its validity, but I just don't get it

what is the correlation between chokers and liking dick? Anyone have any theories? Because I totally believe it's true and I have no idea why

WINRAR
I
N
R
A
R

Excellent, time to kill myself

Ask her for her favourite 3 films OP

>tfw loads of matches and many message me but I never ever reply

currently using Tinder to gauge what kind of women are in my league, and the future looks surprisingly bright

time to fucking actually sort my life out though because as it stands I have nothing to offer a gf

It's common for Tumblrinas to wear and Tumblrinas are giant sluts.

will OP deliver?

she hasn't responded to my pls respond yet

every woman i've known has been a giant slut, and none of them were tumblrinas

if what you say is true, i think we may have to prepare ourselves for the possibility that all women are sluts

Man, probably is hey.

Just be happy she has an actual opinion, instead of look how nerdy my star wars shirt is.

Doesn't matter in the end because all star wars movies are shit, except episode III of course.

What did he mean by this?

There are tons of non-slutty women. You probably just hang around a bad crowd.

>except episode III

They like being choked.

Hi, shitskin.

thx 4 making me feel better user :-)

I meant get out your favourite condiment and slather it onto the barrel of your shotgun so you can enjoy your final moments

patrician for understanding emotions are cheap and volatile

>Star Wars
She's a pleb, OP. And so are you.

I assume it's based on the fact that mostly women wear chokers, and most women are attracted to men.

She looks way hot dude, either she's out of your league, or you're too handsome to stay in Sup Forums.

yeah well she hasn't responded since the last one. it took her two days to craft that TFA or Rogue One response so we'll see

>!
>haha
its over

I started swiping guys on Tinder for the hell of it, and it's a whole different world. I match attractive people with great regularity, and there's no fucking spam.

The girl is hot, has a choker (submissive), and has the ability to voice opinions.

What matters is: She really wants you. Enough to actually express her feelings about Star Wars, just to impress you. What you should say, regardless of dubs or not is this:
I gotta say you passed my cheesy icebreaker far better than what I expected, and I must say I'm impressed. Most girls never have an opinion on Star Wars, who knew my hottest match this month would also be cool? :D We gotta keep this ball rolling, tell me some of your favorite films, and why!

Also, screw this game, Sup Forums is too autistic for that shit, and believe me, I've done some of these "dubs decide what I say next". It's never worth it.

OP do not under any circumstance do anything resembling what this person said. Holy fucking autism.

s-shut up how else are you supposed to not come across like an autist

tempted to try it just for a meme

I always get gay guys irl telling me I have beautiful eyes for some reason

I meanI guess I'm not adverse to rough dicking a real feminine twink or trap no homo

OP DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT

try to be like pic related

you're a fucking pleb, that's why

TFA and Rogue One were fine.

Why do normies constantly like to bash these perfectly OK films? It's as if they think it makes them seem more sophisticated or patrician, when in reality it just makes them look like smug pretentious weenies.

if you don't agree to meet up with a girl on tinder within the first 4-5 back and forths, she will lose interest / not respond again / unmatch you

get her number and set up something ASAP or you're fucked and will be strung along.

i've fucked 30+ girls off tinder and this is the only way it works.

also tinder sucks now, all the actual hot girls use Bumble or The League.

>t. chad

This, OP.

I gotta say, you kinda screwed it up, going on about Star Wars. The point you wanted across was that you're nerdy, and if this girl is worth your time, she'd better be nerdy herself.

It's great actually, it asserts dominance and loads of confidence. It's a great first message. She plays along, crafting a somewhat thoughtful response. Great. Now no more Star Wars, what you need to focus in on is *her*. And keep that aura of "yeah, I just used a freaking Sup Forums shitpost as a pick-up line, and you want me so much that not only will you still talk to me, you're actually indulging. I saw it coming, because I'm that much better than you." That shit makes girls wet.

>be me
>24 year old kissless virgin
>match with a girl on tinder
>she wants to meet up for coffee
>fuck yeah.jpg
>only problem is I’m a beta NEET with no skills or interests
>decide becoming the driver is my best play

>I overslept the next day and had to rush to the date
>to make things worse I don’t own a car so I have to take the bus to the coffee shop
>walk into coffee store and see her sitting in a booth by the window
>im a good 20 minutes late at this point
>she is noticeably agitated that im late
>”glad you decided to show up, user”
>silence
>sit down across from her and pull a toothpick from my jacket pocket
>”yeah”
>order some pie

>”so what do you do for a living?”
>start to panic, Im unemployed and live at home still
>count to ten before answering, like the driver would
>”I drive”
>”what do you mean, you drive? Like for uber?”
>”for the movies”
>”wow user that’s pretty cool!”
>”it’s only part time”
> I think she bought it
>begin to make up stories, like I drove in fast and furious 2
>she is actually a huge fan of the series
>asks if I knew paul walker
>”yeah”
>”WOW user THAT IS SO COOL”
>at this point I know I am getting laid
>she wants to come back to my place to watch a movie
>I hesitate, knowing I can’t bring her back to my parents without shattering my image
>but I didn’t think fast enough and just said yeah so we start getting up to leave

her bio talked about how much she loved star wars, so that should put it in some context

Or you could have a conversation instead of sociopathically trying to get from point A to pussy in the shortest time

How was that autism, m'lord?

keep going, I'm drunk enough for this to be interesting

>:D
this is some good ass bait, because there's no way this person is serious

>walk to parking lot
>pretend to look for my car, for a good five minutes
>”user, what car do you drive?”
>”s-silver chevy impala”
>mutter something about it being the most popular model in California
>we live in North Carolina so she is a little perplexed
>uhh… user, I don’t see your car anywhere
>I’m starting to sweat profusely, im hot as fuck in this jacket and gloves
>“I don’t have w-wheels, f-for my car. That’s one thing you should know about me…”
>”……what?”
>I panic and run away

>get home, check my phone, I have a new message on tinder
>”user, what happened? I thought we were having a good time?
> write back “you won’t be able to reach me on this phone anymore”
>delete tinder
>never go to that coffee shop anymore

>her bio talked about how much she loved star wars
It's a "Nerd/ Gamur girl xD" episode.

oh man

Dam son she qt3.14

I mean dude she matches u and ur talkin
Thats farther than most of Sup Forums will ever make it

Oh okay, then don't talk anymore about movies. Say that it's rare to find as hot girls with similar interests.

Next say something to the effect of "how are you these days? Oh me? I'm just so pissed at the Muslim ban."

Seriously, Trump has made it easier than ever for us, 80% if girls you will meet want to fuck you if you say you hate Trump. You don't gotta act like a cuck, just say an off sentence about how he sucks, and you're in the bang zone

I almost believe this. However, you're supposed to have talked to her on Tinder enough to make her wanna see you, that doesn't couple well with the extreme autism in the end of the story

Do you actually talk to people like that? Is that a message you would send to one of your friends? Do you have friends?

>Star Wars shit

Fucking dropped.

im a full blown /pollack i will not betray trump or my convictions

usually i lead with it desu

>filling out endless capchas
>not shitposting efficiently
>not supporting your one and only social network
>not having 20 fucking dollars to waste as you see fit

>haha

Stop doing this. It makes you sound like an idiot teenage girl

>having your payment information and identifying IP on a Sup Forums list

bro...
>my car's in the shop, i'll get us an uber
>let's go to your place
if that doesn't work.
>im in town visiting my parents, you cool meeting them? no big deal.

t. ex-neet that occaisionally got da puss

Most people like Star Wars, but it rarely makes for interesting conversation.

>2 days for a response

holy shit.

maybe you should tell her "wan sum fuk or smth".

The choker was in style many other times and has recently come back in fashion. It has no correlation to being submissive. Ie one can be submissive and wear one but not wear it because they are submissive. All women aren't the same. Do submissive women wear them? Yes because some women are submissive. Do non submissive women wear them? Yes because some women are non submissive.

this

youre mentally retarded.

all women are implied sluts, but the choker is a clue for "here you can fuck easily". like a tramp stamp, hideous, but legit indicator of blowjob after 5 minutes of meeting. it just is.

not anymore

girls are literally retarded and don't know about the kink subculture

they just wear them because their friends do

if she's on tinder she's already an easy lay lol

>using Tinder to gauge what kind of women are in my league
Dude, women using tinder are either
A) Bots who swipe right on just about everyone
or
B) Really thirsty sluts, who would sleep with a tree if it had a dick on it

girls don't put pictures of them on tinder with a choker necklace unless they are trying to signal they are kinky

girls care way more about what their clothes say about them than guys do. she knows what she's doing