European Union was originally founded to keep Germany in check

>European Union was originally founded to keep Germany in check

now look how that turned out for you retards

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually it was founded to fight back against american intervention in european politics and on its currency.

It was the last resort against complete domination.

I want to fuck Mari-chan.
That said, fuck off and that that weeb shit with you.

> fight back against intervention in european politics

now look how that turned out for you retards

>Euro was introduced to stop german currency from dominating Europe

I'm sorry, why was the EU founded again?

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

Now fuck off.

I'm onto you Jerry
You fucking Kraut you
Don't think we won't put an end to your evil schemes a third fucking time in a row.

Australia the true shitposting bro

>It was actually to stop the dollar

>The same one that knocked out the gold standard.

>The same one you owed to the USA for rebuilding your entire countries

>Britain had the chance to wipe us off the earth when we were at our lowest
>they didn't do it

absolute madmen. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

Now what are those?

European Union was originally founded to ethnically cleanse the native European people, Hans.

It doesnt matter. I wouldnt want to live beside muslims anyway. You can have your islam reich I will rather die when I see the beginning.

Germany is OP

No one even reads my posts when I btfo plebs with dubs
Fuck is this strange world we live in

QT ANIMEPOSTING GERMANS

It was actually created to turn Europe into one state.

Thanks. We're in this together.

>implying they didnt

>implying this clusterfuck of muslims cuckolds and loose women is what was once called deutschland.

South Brazil is more Germanic than you muhammed ahmed al-allah

why the fuck do you think Merkel is letting those fucks enter all over Europe? Do you really think she just does it because she wants to be nice? Do you really think a cold bitch like her gives a single fuck about those brown people?

It completely destabilizes Europe. And what happened the last 5 million times the European Union was destabilized? Run to Germany for help. Every time. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

To the end strayafag

what? Germany is cucking itself you idiot.

that's all you guys have left. Memes and a broken economy.

Dutchfag
we need to escape the clutches of the EU fully, do you know roughly how many people in your country would vote out given the chance? in % ?

Do not sexualize the Mari

not the majority, plus, the EU benefits us most, even though we pay the most out of all EU countries. We are a trade country, and the EU is a good thing for us to exploit. I don't see us leaving. Plus, the UK was lucky it still has its own currency.

not him but, more than half
Netherfags actually voted and went up against a lot of EU shit before everything got silenced more and more 2 a 3 years ago by Germany

Lmao, nobody is running to Germany for help. Everyone wants to run the fuck away from you and your shithole union. Other than Scottish cucks, I imagine.

pls germany take me as slave i will kill anglos for u

And the British could have prevented this. All we had to do was occupy Germany together and dismantle it. Get all reparations and take over German industry.
They could have restored the Kingdom of Hanover. We could have made an European Union based on Britain and France. No WWII.
We would only have had the Soviets as an enemy to focus on without Germany.
But no.

nah, just some specific things, but I think the majority of our people are too cozy to want to leave the EU.

according to a poll held that had a pool size of 25k.
it'd be around 54/46 for leaving the EU.

yeah, in Sup Forums dream-land. There is a thing called the real world, not your meme magic spastic arguments you have on a Malaysian knitting emporium.

It's possible for you.
I trust.

>France
>occupy any country
just to spread niggers across europe? fuck off mate. Take walloon-fags so we can take the relevant parts of Belgium.

The soviets want complete control over germany to stop it from doing this again, we stopped them.

Not immediately after WWI.

well, better luck next time.

It's not hopeless for you dutchfags, you can survive this, your leaving would add another anal dicking to the EU, more would leave from that.
I don't expect you to up and go though lads, it's a struggle.

Ah I meant WW2 my b,
suck it kraut, we wont give you a third chance Heinz
3 strikes and you're out.

In the real world, large amounts of people in Denmark, Netherlands, Italy and even France are calling for their own referendum.

Sorry, Hans, Europe hates you and will probably burn you to the ground again.

we need to kick Germany out of the EU, so the rest of us can stay comfy.

>France
>industry

You could have crashed the german industry i guess and we'd all be left with baguette tech that never works.

No, France had the Euro as a demand for allowing german reunification. They were afraid of a unified Germany dominating Europe economically, so they wanted a degree of control with a common currency.

Belgium must go too.
Belgium and Germany leaving would make a suitable EU in terms of lowering corruption levels.

>large amount

that's the quantity people use when they don't have real numbers. If your girlfriend calls your 3-incher a large amount she's just being polite.

How is over there Adolf?
Doesn't it break you heart to see your beloved people be raped in the street by millions of 'refugees' ?
Doesn't it cut you like a knife ?

nah, kick germany out. give wallonia to france, and we'll take the rest of belgium.

your*
Am multitasking several conversations at once.

Our prime minister has already said that nobody in the Netherlands wants a nexit.

( Which we already know is utter bullshit )

Looking at how he simply ignored the result from our previous referendum.
It would be useless to hold a referendum with him still in power, he is singlehandedly transfering all of our sovereignty to the European Union, and the retards in D66 and VVD are applauding this europhilia.

We need somebody like Pim Fortuyn, outspoken and educated to break the status quo.
As much as I applaud Geert Wilders for putting the finger on the sore spot, he does not have the charisma or the vocabulary to push in this finger delicately and precisely.
We need somebody who can point out the problems without bringing up all the white guilt that has been instilled in us since the war.

>3-incher
>incher
>german cuck uses imperial measurements
HAHAHAHAH

>posting Taiwanese cartoons
>talking like you have experience with real women

Wew, lad.

>implying the eu wasn't hitlers dream

Retard, read a book from time to time fucking inbreed mudshits everywhere

I don't see any of them in my city. I never had to interact with a single one.

How are you typing with your hands wrapped all around Mehmet's dick OP?

There is only one solution to the kraut menace.

The final solution.

I understand, we have a "racist!!!!" problem over here too, luckily the fucking retards who vote stay are children who dont bother going to vote.
That explains a lot krautfag, I'm sorry that things didn't work out the way hitler planned for you.

Next time they should. Europe can only prosper once Germans are all 6 feet under

You just solutioned yourself, Englels. No need to do anything right now.

>implying the eu wasn't hitlers dream

How fucking stupid are you?

"To me, the only purpose of new Germany is ensuring the existence of the state of Israel and its Jewish people" - Martin fucking Schultz.

Germany are on NSA monitor since 1945
European too

One last chance krautfag, trying to destroy the EU 3 times wont leave you in a good spot. The era of liberal tolerance and cuckoldry is ending with a kick to the balls.

The UN security council was founded to keep germany in check. Du dummes Arschgesicht.

We tried to destroy europe by saving it from marxism? Is that what they taught you in school?

Wait until the British Empire rises again, with a Emperor Trump-led USA and Russia with it's newly acquired colonies under Putin. The EU """"superstate"""" will be a cucked third world paradise. Liberalism will be defined as a mental illness after we're finished with it.

>implying you'd win

We were biding our time. And now it's time again for German smugness. Assume the position Britbongs.

>german shit being degenerate as usual

Fuck off, mountain kike.

>infighting while 1 million muds are running across the border to slaughter us all

You saved Europe from Marxism by killing Catholic slavs, the French, the Brits, etc. instead of allying with them to fight against the USSR?
>what is Molotov-Von Ribbentrop pact

Thats how you truly destroy a country, user.

Haven't you been paying attention to history?

>they actually thought Germany would stop trying to conquer Europe
>yfw

>believing jews

The issue here is that there are very few people left who have any sense of nationality.
The globalism meme was pushed very hard in our MSM, and not many people follow alternative media here, simply because they think it is all 'tinfoil hat' stuff.

The other problem is that the Netherlands is inherently left-wing, the government oversees an immense amount of things, and the tax agency is almost like the stasi.

Simply put, somebody needs to come forward who dares to say what needs to be said, without people instantly going for the 'OMG RAYCISTT' reflex, which has been programmed into people since the 80s.

And then you have the people who make it worse for people who try to make progress.
Such as Antifa, whenever pegida holds a peaceful protest, antifa shows up to fight with the police and in particular the pegida people.

In turn the pegida people defend themselves, and you guessed it, the media shows pegida attacking those poor masked antifa people.

It disgusts me that antifa has not been named as a terrorist organisation yet, because that is all they do, terrorize the working people of this country.

I realize that antifa is not just a dutch problem, rather an international one, it's just one of the many factors that try to keep the status quo the way it is.

Save us (again)?

Pretty please?

That's what your ancestors thought twice in a row.
Tell me how well it worked out for you.

i liked the blitzkrieg attempt more 2bh

Hoe prevalent is Antifa in NLD?

>ignore germany being faggot while germany forces 1 million muds on us
fuck off kanker mof neuker

Come on Kraut-chan, we all know you are better than this.

IT WAS...

A GAS.

>muh joos
>we dindu nuffin massa. We wuz kaisers an sheeit

Bend the knee, Europe. Bend the knee or you shall be destroyed.

German smugness on the rise.

Coming home status: Yes

I understand, it's really very similar here in the UK, there's a huge shaming attack vs brexiters for being racist and evil, just look at Lily Allens twitter for example.
It's a struggle, but it's not impossible, 4 years ago we would have thought the same thing.

Germoney does not do it alone, it's all these fucking europhiles (PBUT)

UNITED NATIONS

Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Population Division

Replacement Migration:
Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

>Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union).

Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>europhiles
German puppets

>tfw in just 20 years there will be no more ethnic germans or Germany

feels good.

The same way it did for you.

The only thing on the rise is your cock when you see Jamal and Abdul fuck your wife, Kraut-chan.

So all europhiles are German puppets?

OK broeder, wat je wil.

I bet it's all just a (((((coincidence))))

mad as fuck