What woke you up, Sup Forums?

What woke you up, Sup Forums?

For me, it was Endgame. I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones these days, but his films did play an integral part.

Also, Zeitgeist, Loose Change and Kymatica also helped break free. They aren't perfect films but they serve their purpose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppiqbjix7JA
youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you take any of these films serious past the age of 21 you are beyond saving.

Spreading "muh nwo", "muh 9/11" conspiracy theroies and all that was fun while being a teenager but you gotta wake up at some point OP.

Kill yourself.

Good Goy! Now take your shekels!

>implying a New World Order doesn't exist
>implying rich, powerful people might get together and have a plan to protect aforementioned wealth and power

Seems like I struck a nerve or something.

Nothing. I've always been seeking truth.
But if I could tell you what the biggest factors were.
When I was 9, I moved to the states. Due to the culture shock, I'd come home from school, cry and go to sleep. I got used to living there, but I felt I inetegrated less than the Indians and Mexicans there; things were too different. Even though the language was the same, people were different, life was strictrer, there was too many people. It made me miss my home. When I couldn't have home, I became passionate. When I moved back, I became nationalist. When I realized home was broken, and the people didn't care, I became idealist.

>Zeitgeist

kys normie

What really woke me up was extensive reading.

But to be honest the seed was planted when a friend showed me a couple of 9/11 documentaries, one of which was an Alex Jones one, and I didn't really know what to make of it all for a few years.

It amazes me that people actually cite Alex Jones as a credible source of information.

Zeitgeist was trash

In fact I spent some months furiously jotting down his claims and trying to vet them. I didn't have a very good success rate, but I learned a lot along the way.

I said this was what initially got me thinking. I would not use these films as a source for any of my stances, I simply asked Sup Forums what got them thinking as well.

Do you fags even listen to yourselves? You sound like those Fedora neckbeards who think reading a book made them the most enlightened human beings on the planet, while all the rest of us who study and work all our lives to become scientists, economists, doctors, artists are still "plebs". Fuck, Sup Forums is just full of fedorabeards who like a slightly different flavor of cola.

The first Zeitgeist film was alright but the later ones along with culture with decline series have really shaped my stances against the whole system. Also improved my quality of life because it inspired me to thrive for minimalism and reject consumerism and focus more on things that I actually enjoy and find value in.

Same. Zeitgeist made a big impact on me, though it is flawed and failed to name the Jew. I now no longer believe a thing unless it can be proven. That means magical sky fairies are out.

Keep polishing the brass on the titanic, champ.

Couldn't agree more

>got a hold of a copy of None Dare Call It Conspiracy in the 80s
>spend the 90's-00's watching the shit predicted in the book happening.

Inevitable

The biggest trick the devil played on mankind is to make them believe he doesn't exist.
So it is with conspiracy theories. There's nothing inherently magical about them. It's just that there has been a large effort by the media to deride such theories, and to mock anyone who's even open to the possibility of such theories.

>None Dare Call It Conspiracy
Oh, that's a good one. There's so much out there these days I always forget about the those little footholds given to us that we might stand on the shoulders of giants among men.

the zeitgeist movies are amazing

Like I said, they serve their purpose well enough. Sure, there are better films out there, but I saw Endgame and Zeitgeist first so I gotta give them credit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppiqbjix7JA

>Retired politician admitting bilderberg and global enslavement is real

The Obama Deception was the one that really got thinking. I never liked Zeitgeist, something about Peter Joseph seemed 'off' to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

I liked that one as well. There was supposed to be an Obama Deception 2 but I don't think it ever saw the light of day. Ever watch The Rise of FEMA?

Fall of The Republic and Endgame I think would have to be my top two from Alex. Maybe one of the police state series after that.

None of the FEMA documentaries I've seen, Alex or otherwise, would go on my shortlist. Maybe the Jessie Ventura episode about them would get my pick.

No I haven't seen that one, I've only watched Fall of the Republic once. I should probably watch that and all the Alex Jones films.

Jesse's show was cringeworthy as far as the dramatization, but the info was spot on. That episode was banned after airing one time. Fun fact.