DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This seems really heavy handed to the point where it becomes an unintentional comedy

you joke op, but seriously fuck white people

>insist that things that no longer exist or do not affect people to anywhere near the level they had been decades ago are continuing to ruin lives
>completely ignore actual systemic issues regarding the distribution of wealth, welfare abuse systems, violent crime, lack of responsibility, the destruction of the nuclear family unit and the destruction of the middle class

Hell or High Water got it right better than any of these social woes movies.

>an unintentional comedy

uh..you know it's written and directed by a comedian, right? It doesn't seem like the comedy is unintentional at all.

The nuclear family was itself designed to destroy families. So labor could be mobile and easily relocate anywhere its needed.

Besides, they don't have to worry about answers when they can keep people asking the wrong questions.

I thought it was supposed to be a horror film

Why do black people always have mentally retarded twitter usernames?

Oh really?
>Jordan Peele
This makes more sense now.

Racism doesnt exist because race is a social construct and not real, black people are abusing their making up bullshit privilege and should check it ASAP. What bigots smt senpai desu.

It's a horror-comedy.

I'm seeing a stronger link between twitter usage unto itself and mental retardation rather than any sort of racial link.

>The nuclear family was itself designed to destroy families
>the concept of a mother and father figure working together to raise children

We need to send all niggers back to Africa and all muzzies back to whatever third world shitholes their ancestors inhabited. I'm not even trying to be edgy. They're uprooting our civilizations whilst sucking up our tax dollars. I live in a Canadian ghetto and I can vouch that these people are a fucking nightmare. On top of the huge amount of assistance they get from the government they also receive a ton of free shit from the community. I'm tired of people having empathy and being charitable for these leeches. Please help us. Get rid of them. Somebody.

No seriously most of their usernames are basically HEY LOOK HOW COOL AND THUG I AM MOTHERFUCKER YH SUCK MY DICK/PUSSY SHIET.

Even their facebook names are ridiculously stupid as well.

invented in the 50s so factories could be built where ever (like places no one would ever want to live (detroit)) and people wouldn't feel the need to bring their entire family.

How do niggers get the energy to even nog in Canada,its an alien environment to them.

You're not making a very strong case for your own lack of mental retardation at this point.

Much less case for any online handle that isn't retarded.

Twitter was designed for niggers and teenagers. It's about as trashy and pleb as a website can get.

How does the implementation of a full family structure affect factory placement?

it's a comedic redo of stepford wives

How am I being retarded?

>teenagers
Yes user but the black adults still have childish attention seeking usernames.

I live in southern Ontario, so its quite temperate most of the time. In the winter they're not a problem at all, but I know dozens of people who've been mugged in the summer.

Why do films trigger neckbeards so much?

You're fucking crazy. The family unit is one of the oldest social traditions in the human race. Its stressed in multiple religions and the crime of adultery is well documented as a taboo is most of the world's cultures. And the 50s specifically? You're going to tell me the family unit didn't fucking exist in the 20s, 30s, and 40s?

>nuclear family
>full

oh my sweet jesus

You know those things, those things that aren't your mother, father, sister, or brother? Those things that have names and modifiers for how close/distant they are from you personally? Before the invention of the nuclear family, people would be on a first name basis with just about all of them.

Because American movies are propaganda designed to brainwash you into believing in an agenda without realising it.

For example most humans who never met niggers usually instinctively become hostile just looking at their faces, but we white Americans have been fed media showing blacks next to white people making our instincts towards them turn off(unless you live around them).

And now media promotes less than either.

Why didn't America send blacks back to Africa when they had the chance

It's not uncommon for comedians to branch off and make serious movies. Takashi fkeiwn hehehehehe fucking niggers oh god I'm sooooo cool now lmao

Are you a virgin?

the first commercial I saw of this made me nearly cringe out of existence. Then either the second commercial was different, or I paid more attention, but I saw the murderers were like hyper liberals trying to get the black guys respect and it made laugh.

It could still end up going either way, but knowing jordan peele, the black guy will get saved by the most redneck wife beating klan motherfucker you've ever seen, who is actually a pretty nice guy. Could be kino.

>Being on a first name basis with someone means they may as well be as close as your mother and father
You're delusional.

Point being, acting like the nuclear family is good is just playing into the division of the family.

Beta/roastie detected.
Post discarded.

Its a fact mate, no one likes black people except brainwashed white people. The fact we have to be forced through decades of brainwashing to like these humans is just a testament of how awful they are. Even today most of your libtards wouldnt even move an inch near an actual black majority places in America yet go on about how black people are decent upstanding folk. You fucking racist go live in Baltimore, why are you so scared RACIST?

You could've saved yourself a lot of typing and just said "yes."

or not responded at all

Lincoln wanted to but he was assassinated before he got the chance

Not that user but yall are dummies.

Nuclear family being husband, wife and 2.5 kids. This is different than a full family, clan or what have you. Where people put down roots and you had generations in the same area.

A good way to cut tribal power. I wonder if this would work in the middle east. Not sure how you break up clans but maybe it would be helpful...

Are you not on a first name basis with anyone outside of your direct family? The fuck?

What does someone being a virgin have to do with anything?
Its an ad hominem attack because you can't muster anything else.

I hope you get raped by a pack of giga-niggers.

I dont hate black people because something as insipid as fucking, I know your female brain cant comprehend that fucking isnt the pinnacle of existence but the reasons I dont like them is because there is no rational reason to like black people, there is no benefit to me liking these humans who wish to mutilate me for sport as most white humans who stupidly live around them find out eventually.

way to purposefully misrepresent the argument.

Yes, before the invention of the nuclear family, people had strong platonic relationships with more than 2-3 other people.

And the nuclear family was invented specifically to break up those strong bonds.

But isn't the movie a comedy?

Jesus christ man if you're going to shitpost atleast bring up the historical extended family / 'clan' and how nuclear families weakened that bond.

Also how families used to have like a dozen kids.

fuck you suck.

People feel virgin emanating from your posts because you come off as intensely autistic.

We have to kill the Jews and then kill the niggers. It's the only way to protect our rightful women.

yes because ALL black individuals want to mug you. even the old black granny

For once, I wanna see a movie featuring a black cast that is not about >white people are the antichrist muh racism forever guilty

Those really don't exist anymore these days now do they? Fuck you hollywood

>bring up the historical extended family / 'clan' and how nuclear families weakened that bond.

... I did

its nice you caught it.

Not an argument.

The problem is generalizing.

Black people are fine in a vacuum. You seem to think there is some genetic or inherently bad about blacks.

That said I don't want to deal with poor niggers just like I don't want to deal with poor, heroine shooting cousin fuckers.

Didn't Trump lift the Muslim ban? What a cuck.

How the fuck am I autistic?
Listen genetic outlier I really dont care how much money yo make, until you smart negros do something about your feral brothers that VASTLY OUTNUMBER YOU IN RACIAL DNA DISTRIBUTION I dont care how it hurts you.

I've been mugged by an old black granny. They're scary as fuck.

>implying anyone wants to mug this niggas greasy fast food 7.50 an hour.

The autism is in how you just start yammering about how much you hate niggers no matter what you're replying to. As if is relevant at all.

>I don't want to deal with poor, heroine shooting cousin fuckers.
Nice meme poor american white people are barely the criminal white population, those are middle class white people you ignorant fuck.

Besides why are there no poor white areas as dangerous as black hellholes like Detroit or Baltimore.

The fact you even think rednecks are as bad as niggers shows me you have truely have never met the average african american ever.

Maybe don't start with such obviously retarded shit like brothers and sisters not being on a first name basis with eachother because of nuclear families

Cum on son step it up.

It's not too late. Offer the hood rats some compensation and a free plane ride and they'll self-deport quickly. It won't get rid of all, but it's a start.

No such thing as too cheap for a junkie.

How does hating black people correlate to autism?

You know what just shut the fuck up.

Kek go back to Europe white boi

That's also filled with niggers you stupid nigger

>Maybe don't start with such obviously retarded shit like brothers and sisters not being on a first name basis

... so whats it like being illiterate in the information age?

As soon as they eject the non whites in Europe sure thing.

You mean the place with the richest, safest and happiest countries in the world? I'll gladly go.

Not autistic, you just have a simple, parochial world view. I imagine you do your damnedest never to change it.

Autistic people form strong emotion based opinions based off isolated incidences then are incapable of deviating at all from said emotional connections.

i'm not black.

>until you smart negros do something about your feral brothers
black outliers should not have the burden to 'take care' of their "brothers". it is not their responsibly.

it is, however, the problem solvers responsibility to not generalize a human demographic.

Where you live?

Just face it white race is ending

>it is not their responsibly.
But its our responsibility? To take care and nurture homicidal tool using apes who will destroy us in the end?
>the problem solvers responsibility to not generalize a human demographic.
Feral blacks are a bigger issue for blacks than us, around 6000 black people are murdered by other black people every year in America, dont get started on the murder counts in fucking Africa either. If black lives matter then black people would deal with their feral population and stop targetting white people.

However as expected blacks are human scum they care more about words than actual black lives.

did u smoke in front of my daughter

Yh and without us you are dead negro, as I said before no one likes you except us, you will be the slaves of arabs and mexicans once we are gone.

breh, it seems more like you don't have a very clear understanding of your own racism and are just regurgitating half digested shit you read elsewhere.

Which is either symptomatic of lazy trolling or post-rationalizing.

Not gonna lie, former Trudeau voter here. This is hilarious watching minorities crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them take over western civilization.

>White people invented the internet they use to shit on white people
Really activates the almonds

>The nuclear family was itself designed to destroy families. So labor could be mobile and easily relocate anywhere its needed

Compared to now, yes it is. Not perfect, but better than pushing the "SINGLE MOMS RAISE PERFECT KIDS!" bullshit and the disease of ghetto bastards.

So you're admitting you don't even fully understand your own "better days" beliefs.

That's swell.

I dont care about racism, Im calling your black ass out for caring more about words than actual black people dying in the streets everyday. Go ahead make another stop the violence march that surely does a thing to curb your crime rates not.

Its this fact that makes it clear you black people are monsters in human skins who will do anything to look for an excuse to attack innocent humans for sport. You fucking jungle savage.

It has older roots than that, but its still a relatively recent concept.

The nuclear family came into prominence during the pre-Industrial Revolution industrious period in Britain and continental Europe as people started to urbanize in greater numbers and launched a market reorientation that immediately preceded advances in supply side technology.

>your own "better days" beliefs

No I am saying that though those families were not perfect, the nuclear family is a much much better prospect than what we have now. It's a social devolution user. And it goes far beyond just the family structure but also communities in terms of trust and cooperation.

>your black ass
>anyone who calls me stupid is black

>near end of movie
>Blackie is cornered by evil old white people
>Right before final bad thing happens or what ever a door is kicked in
>A tubby white guy in wife beater, trucker hat, and a show gun comes in, shoots the white people dead
>Asks blackie if he's okay
>Blackie asks if he's going to hurt him like the others
>"Why would i do that? these people were just crazy, we're not all the same ya know. Cmon its 2017 stop being so racist."
>awkward chuckle from blackie
>both look directly into the camera chuckling while the credits roll over them

>i can't form meaningful relationships with my "extended" family because of movies

Again you miss the point of my post and continue to insult me like any normal black human.

You people are complete shit, I cant believe our ancestors were stupid enough to think you african sociopaths would contribute anything to our country.

All of those black children dying being gunned down accidentally by crazy niggers shooting guns for fun, and you wont do nothing, you will just go LETS BEAT UP WHITE PEOPLE instead.

If niggers died off or went back to ol' Afriky, this thread would never have existed.

Funny thing about that
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

Ironically the movie is supposed to shit on the kinds of leftists who say shit like "I love all black people" whilst having no black friends or acquaintances.

Pop quiz, hotshots: are aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents considered part of the nuclear family?

Bonus points if you can list some benefits of living with or very near said relatives.

>he thinks it's just movies and not the cultural mindset in general propagated by media AND news

user twenty years ago everyone in my town would have dinner parties when someone moved into the block. The kids would meet eachother and socialize and so would the adults, it would break the ice. Now they don't even know each other's names or phone numbers. We've become a very isolationist society in terms of personal connection, whereas "big issues" seem to be what's all the rage.

>The nuclear family was itself designed to destroy families.

What is this Jewish sorcery?

I am so, so tired of this weirdness about interracial relationships. You all fetishize it, you bizarre fuckers. Leftists jack off to it, right wingers cut themselves over it. Can't two people of different skin colors just fall in love, have a happy family, without being the symbols of some stupid political campaign?

t. mulatto

>the nuclear family was itself designed to destroy families