Atheism does not have to mean degeneracy

I am an atheist, but I believe in traditional values. Why do people assume that atheists are immoral? I'm going to vote for Trump, I believe in our first and second amendment rights. I hate liberal faggots that are destroying my country and Europe. I'm so proud of the UK for leaving that I could cry. ;.; I hate muslims and niggers, although there are blacks that I consider my friends and believe that all muslims should be expelled immediately; they cannot be trusted.

Another thing that annoys me is every year at Christmas I hear a bunch of crybaby faggot atheists on the radio and the news on television bitching that some Wal-Mart employee said, "Merry Christmas," and triggered them. Fuck those kind of atheists. When someone says, "Merry Christmas," or, "God bless you," I just smile and say, "You too," like a normal nonautist.

Other urls found in this thread:

astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~ryden/ast162_10/notes42.html
indiana.edu/~ensiweb/lessons/sp.evid.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one thinks you're immoral for being atheist. Noones cares you're an atheist.

Any other atheists out there like me?

No, I hate atheists because they don't understand the first thing about science, while claiming to """BELIEVE""" in science.

Many conservatives assume atheists are liberal.

I am the same way

I never said I believe all science.

Yet another assumption about atheists.

I feel you, dog. I think a lot of pol posters aren't religious either, but unlike leftists their atheism isn't secretly a burning hatred for Christianity. I believe in things like separation of church and state in that I don't think people should be forced to pray against their will, but its so frustrating to me when a teacher gets flak for wear a visible crucifix necklace or a highschool football team does a prayer before the game or a company says merry Christmas. Who the hell cares? Why are we attacking Christianity? I guess the only thing I agreed with was the courthouse monument w/ the 10 commandments, that probably didn't belong on the courthouse property.

Why are atheist so attention-seeking and complain all the time?

My nigga.

Sorry I linked to the wrong post, I actually started that thread.

These are my posts

I am an atheist, and I think religious people are the immoral ones.

I'm agnostic. The majority of my moral framework is taken from Christianity. You problably are the same.

This is why claiming to be a science-loving atheist is retarded. You can't prove God doesn't or didn't exist.

I don't know why are Christians? I see 20+ Christian threads a day, usually filled with their waiting. If anything the pol Christian threads are Sonichuu tier cringe.

I'm Christian BTW.

When I was in football in high school we always took a knee and prayed before the game that no one would get hurt etc. I have been an atheist since 12 years old but when people around you pray, as an atheist, why the fuck do you even care if it's socially expected for you to participate lest you look like an edgy faggot?

statistics show the majority of you are

There are constant Christian General threads. There are very rarely atheist
threads. Faggot.

I guess I'm some kind of lazy quasi-pantheist, and I'm not voting.

Most people aren't smart enough and lack the self control to function well without religion.

>69% of atheist are leftist scrum
>baka senpai

It's one of the steps of the collapse of a society.

First they give women the right to vote

Then feminism creeps in

Then they start to reject their religion

Then they reject their traditions and culture

Then societal collapse

Not even fucking joking. Look at every country (except based Japan) in Europe that made huge strides towards secular aethism. Now every single on me of them are letting millions of Muslims pour into their country. I have no idea why it happens but arthists eventually turn into liberal progressive Islam livers. Makes literally no sense

Unfortunately I think you may be right. Civilization would collapse without the fear of spending eternity hell. People shouldn't need religion to have morals. Atheists with self-guiding morals are the master race.

Science isn't about believing. It's about doing experiments, getting results that can be verified and reproduced, using those results to correct or confirm models, and finally using those models to make predictions.
Science is verifiable, religion isn't.

sm.h fa.m

Thought they removed the filters. kek

Correlation=/=causation dumbfuck.

Yeah that can work for smart people.
Majority of people aren't smart and atheism simply means no restraints for them.

Literally every single country that had a surge of aethism ended up embracing SJW progressive love of Islam. Every single one.

Anyway, read Demons by Dostoyevsky. It's the ultimate redpill.
Too bad this board is full of idiots who are "redpilled" by simplistic and ridiculous Nazi diarrhea and other bullshit.

I don't understand why most atheists are such leftist faggots. Why?

Atheist here i agree with what you say, but over here it's the Christians that are mostly to blame for allowing in the hordes of shitskins

I've read a few studies that link autism and other mental disorders with aethism. Their view of God like their view of other humans is depersonalized. It's the same reason there are so many people that are SJW or progressives that have mental disorders. Also why gays and trams tend to be liberals. Their minds are handicapped and they feel drawn to flawed ideologies.

also it's the Christians that paved the way for the sharia law with their constant whining

>big crunch
opinion discarded

Same fag

Or you are just hyper autistic and talking to yourself

Fuck you for apologizing to the Christians. They aren't going to like you, and you paint the rest of us as cowards. You're not an atheist, atheists aren't this cucked.

You're looking at it from the wrong direction. Many leftist faggots are atheists for having the bare minimum critical thinking skills to determine that God doesn't exist. Then their overall smugness and tendency to take on a high profile, while staging their enlightened rebellion against people that don't care, makes them more visible compared to atheists who don't feel the need to broadcast to the world.

Yes, it's true that Christfags will vengefully destroy even their own nation, by flooding it with shitskins and relaxing enforcement of laws meant to keep SJWs in line, if people try to leave their religion. That is what cultists do best, hamper the activity of enlightened people. It's a sign of weakness, and an encouragement to press on and liberate our own people, from both the eternal Jew, and subordinate flavors of Judaism like Cucktianity.

This picture really makes think
What if space is just a giant internal combustion engine
And life is possible in the compression stroke and we are just headed towards another big bang
Although we aren't even half way there yet because the universe is still expanding
Soon it will stop and reverse

You're all just a bunch of Jewish pawns. All you ever do is wine about Christianity.

whine

/thread

The majority of your moral framework undoubtedly comes from Greek philosophy that was poorly applied to Christianity, which Christfags take credit for.

/thread

Btw tip harder op

Christianity is given a position of power in the United States, despite the fact that it is illogical and anti-logic, especially in the Protestant sects.

Christianity has no real power in government any more.

Since it's the heat death of the universe and all, can we call it The Big Chill instead?

They also say most Catholics are

...wow.

Uh, ok.

Churches are allowed to flout the law in regards to not talking about politics, prayers are read before Senate meetings, almost every single Republican candidate said god told them to run. Turns out, gods are often wrong

I want to say that I'm Agnostic.

I want to, but I know that agnosticism is the faggot version of being an Atheist.

Top Kek. Christians aren't allowed to break the law.

>right-wing atheist

You're a unicorn

>a plurality is a majority
nah

What decade are you living in?

Current models are pointing at our universe being a De Sitter universe, meaning that space will expand forever, until literally everything (even elementary particles) is disconnected from each other - astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~ryden/ast162_10/notes42.html

Yet the fundamentals of science have never been proven... Macroevolution and gravity, blackholes and climate change; where's the verifiable evidence?

Christianity has a huge effect on society, therefore an effect on government as well.

Because atheism is not a religion (although some atheists take it to that extreme), but a philosophy. Because of its inherent nihilism any atheist is free to take their own values. The reason the west (and world in general) is in moral decline is because many people choose to reject both God and the Christian moral values that have held together European society.

You're in the minority

It's such a huge effect that rampant homosexuality doesn't exist.

>not being the superiro Agnostic theist
JUST

Why do you hate Lord KEK this much?

>fundamentals of science have never been proven
>list a random assortment of subjects that have nothing to do with the fundamental of science
wew lad

Evolution, gravity, and black holes are all real though.

>Hi guys, in my blog today i wanna talk about....

Pretty much every spic in America is a practicing Catholic. Most white Catholics lean R because muh abortion, most nonwhites D because muh immigration

Because atheism took Christianity place on modern altar of spirituality. But I believe atheists and Christians can be bros against degeneracy and cultural degeneracy.

Me, just like tyou

This is the height of arrogance. From where do you derive the authority to set moral standards? What keeps them from sliding? Why is your morality superior to Tyrone Muhammad Aljabaris?

Fuck off you relativist shit.

You're still living in the seventies aren't you leafbro

Nobody has objective moral standards. Don't pretend to be any different.

This. Can't tell you how many times my atheist friends have tried to lecture me (a physicist) on science when all of them studied liberal arts in college. Their blind worship of science is no different than a religious person's blind worship of their faith.

what is keeping you from putting your trust in Christ

>macroevolution
indiana.edu/~ensiweb/lessons/sp.evid.html

>gravity
Throw something up and it falls down. Claiming that mass, force and acceleration aren't linked via F=ma and F = GMm/r^2 is silly considering the millions of experiments and how everyday physics is built upon it.

>black holes
Just a name for an object with such a high mass that the escape velocity is greater than the speed of light - hence unattainable. Evidence is there in the form of gravitational waves, observed orbital mechanics, accretion disks and their associated jets.

>climate change
Lots of evidence out there for climate change, just not conclusive whether it's man-made or natural. This is an area where people are at risk of losing a lot of profit when regulations are set in place, so a dose of healthy skepticism concerning financed research is valid here.

>He's never read the word of God

>big crunch
you know that theory has been dead for like a decade now right?

is it always wrong for anyone to torture babies to death for mere pleasure

Lord KEK is the only god.
Join me in Agnosticism and leave your false gods behind.
Because with Lord KEK you can only win.

Christians have changed their moral standards a bunch throughout history.

Atheism seems pretty natural for average and above IQ.

Children learn that Santa isn't real like young adults learn God isn't real.

It isn't much of an achievement. They're as dumb as they ever were. But instead of worshiping God, they worship celebrities who glorify degeneracy.

The smarter ones will look back at Religion and understand its purpose.

And lol at these pop-atheists claiming man's morals and ethics are inherent in our species. We can't help ourselves, we'll always succumb to 'The Seven Deadly Sins' if we're not kept in check.

>calling yourself atheist
Atheism. Rhymes too well with autism.

No he is not. I'm exactly the same as OP. Also most of Czechs and Slovaks are. Religion is for weak minded fools same as leftism.

nah God exists, and you know it

>The smarter ones will look back at Religion and understand its purpose.
yep. Atheist here. Religion has been pretty awesome at keeping society in check.

what is keeping you from putting your trust in christ

*kisses cross*

What's keeping you from putting trust in yourself to not act like a total degenerate.

lack of evidence that God exist

what is degenerate, in your worldveiw

>What's keeping you from putting trust in yourself to not act like a total degenerate.

Acknowledging the fact that he is human and thus prone to degeneracy when there isn't a Deity looking over his shoulder to tell him to knock that shit off.

what kind of evidence would convince you

most are like you dummy

Does it even matter if God really exists? If there was undeniable proof either way in the news tomorrow, how would you change? If the answer is at all, then you're a weak willed faggot who is an athiest to be contrarian or a believer who is as such out of fear of divine retribution. I don't necessarily care what anyone else believes as long as their reasons for doing so are well thought out and firm.

If God said/did something, I might change my behaviour.

Something physical and measurable that could have only reasonably been caused by an omnipotent intelligent being which has a direct interest in the human race.

Let's say we went to the moon, and we found a bunch of books placed under the surface for us to find which described events leading up to the landing and maybe some future ones. Maybe something that would violate the laws of physics, a mountain being moved in to another part of the earth instantaneously without any sound being made. Something that really could have no more simple or likely explanation than an all powerful omnipotent intelligent being deliberately interfering with human affairs.

As it stands the only reason people believe in God at all is because of a few books written years ago and word of mouth. All this could be more easily explained by someone with delusions of grandeur and some form of psychosis (not uncommon today) claiming he was the son of god and a bunch of eye witness accounts being made up and exaggerated over the years. This is why non christians do not believe in the christian god, because there is nothing to observe to suggest he exists.

Stuff that inhibits the advancement of a proper society.
Society won't thrive with a ton of meth-addicted idiots -> Drugs are degenerate

Statistics show kids perform better in a heterosexual household, with a dominant male role, where parents have a stable relationship.
They also show that relationships/marriages last longer when both partners don't have a 24-paper list of people they slept with, and when they're from the same race -> Sexual liberation, third-wave feminism, anything deviating from the homoracial nuclear family is degenerate.

etc.

It's not difficult holding a bunch of traditional morals/values because they offer biological/societal advantages, instead of following them because a holy book says so.

I am an atheist, but I will not settle on a strict anti theist view until Christianity defeats Islam and Judaism. I may disagree with a lot of the things Christians say, but nothing in the new testimate is as detestable as the list of Mitzvotes in the Torah, and nothing on this planet comes close to being as disgusting as Islam.

Also this. I'll keep supporting and advocating Christianity until those disgusting cultures are gotten rid of, and when the idiotic leftists/leftist atheist realize traditionalism works better than their forced progressive agenda.

Atheism is a believer's concept. It implies that being a normal human being (not having an imaginary friend) is a specific behaviour. Believers are the plague of mankind. Christians spend their life to complain about the moslims while they're exactly the same shit. Guillotine for everyone.

How could you tell the difference between something God did vs insanity or Aliens
That's the problem with your standard of evidence

Would rape be degenerate?

>How could you tell the difference between something God did vs insanity or Aliens
It would need to show some evidence of my above definition for God.
>an omnipotent intelligent being which has a direct interest in the human race.

Something like moving a mountain instantaneously, or making a planet disappear in a blip would demonstrate what it likely omnipotence since there is a lot of violation of laws everything else in the universe appears to obey.

There would have to be demonstration of intelligence. So maybe those moon books could have text about Gods opinion on human affairs and maybe warnings and advise such as the kind the bible contains. But these words would obviously be written someplace that could not come from humans.

>would violating someones bodily integrity in a way that makes them mentally and emotionally unstable be degenerate?

You tell me.

Its only degenerate when whites do it. When muslims do it it is cultural enrichment