Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxqcnJWKgP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice
alexanderlozada.com/iasip/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The gang goes to nova scotia
>Meets the trailer park boys

Who would win, Sup Forums?

No callbacks or references unless it enhances the joke. A reference isn't funny by itself, only as seasoning.

Would Lahey and Frank get along?

The Gang is Entertaining for Once

This, and less cheap parody tropes.

Also more unusual pairings.
We rarely see Dennis and Frank, Charlie and Dee.

I'd have LOVED to see this episode way back when Sunny was still good and Clattenberg still wrote for Trailer Park Boys.

Nowadays it'd only serve to show how embarrassing both shows have gotten. It'd be like that Family Guy Simpsons crossover episode.

Charlie Gets the Waitress

I don't think this show is that bad. I mean it has fallen, but for TV sitcoms, it probably sits at the top.

Charlie and Dee is GOAT

So looking at this season I've found water park, old lady house, wolf cola to be funny.

Black episode was trash. The Dennis one had one funny moment which was his camera stare. The rest of it was garbage.

In addition to this, no fucking parodies or gimmick episodes.

Water park was the only good episode. Black episode was the only bad one. The rest were very meh.

Frank dies and the Gang slowly lapses back into their season 1 selves over the course of a single episode. Dennis starts taking his medication until he's pretty much just a normal guy with an ego, Charlie stops eases up on the inhalants and clears his mind, Mac becomes less interested in men after an actual gay sex experience and goes from fit, to fat, to fit, and Dee becomes the annoying "oh you guys!" girl again. After they start to settle in and become happier, Cricket enters their lives and fucks everything up.

Parody and gimmick episodes can be kind of cool if they're used sparingly. The problem is Season 11 was almost entirely comprised of gimmick episodes or "out of the bar" episodes, and Season 12 is looking to be the same way.

Not bad

i feel sad that you took the time to type this out

Uhhhh. The gang gets trapped in an anime convention.

>Episode 9 / Production #1201 - "A Cricket's Tale" (Airs March 1, 10 PM ET/PT)
>We get to see a typical day in Cricket's world and then a possible redemption when his family intervenes. Will Cricket finally move on from the gang, finding love in the process? Will Cricket go from filthy beast to his former self, Matthew Mara?
Wow they're actually doing a Cricket-centric episode. Pretty much this exact idea came up more than once last time we had a thread like this.

>The gang makes Philadelphia Great again
>Driving through slums
>Accidentally set building on fire
>Everyone blames black on black crime
>Mass arrests
>Crime rate drops 75%
>They try to take credit
>Get called racist for burning down slums
>All people arrested/accused get released
>Crime skyrockets
>Curb end music plays as credits roll

do you?

They try to cash in on the party van business.
Frank buys a cheap af van
it's a creepy pedophile van
Charlie brings a child to the van to party because he thinks it's supposed to be like, kids' birthday parties. even dresses as a clown
the police show up.
Fin

Charlie sees an ad for a phone drive and thinks it's about pony rides. He drags everyone along and when they get there they're shocked that phone drives are still even a thing, maybe to a short bit on that.

The attendants grab them and put them at phones, they all fit their characters, Dee and Dennis angry and Charlie, Frank and Mac just pick up the phones. Dee has a hard time answering calls at first, yelling at people on the phone, keeps trying to get in front of a camera. Dennis also tries to get in front of the camera initially, maybe he hatches the idea. But then he gets sucked into answering calls the best and earning the most money. Mac ends up talking to someone for far too long on the phone, maybe some gay innuendos tossed in. Frank gets bored and wanders off to eat something backstage. Charlie doesn't understand how phone drives work so they kick him out and he spends the whole time calling the gang trying to get back in. Maybe frank thinks he'll get on TV if he donates a lot of money so he calls in to donate, Dee stands up all excited saying it's a $10k donation and cameras pan to her. Then frank walks in on his phone and all the cameras go to him and Dee gets mad or somethings.

The Gang Solves The Transgender Bathroom Issue
>The tranny is in it, obviously
>Lots of gay Mac jokes
>Dennis tries to dress up as a woman to spy on puss and see what goes on in the women's bathrooms but people catch on to him
>Gets offended that people don't think he "passes" and gets super into it to the point of borderline actually transitioning just to prove a point
>The B-plot is Frank and Charlie setting up a drag show in the bar
>"Frank Reynolds' Drag Race", because the current writers of Sunny are LITERALLY incapable of making an episode without parodying some other show or movie
I dunno. Best I can come up with.

>pregnant waitress

UUUUGGGGH!

The tranny is not believable as a tranny because she's attractive.

>Charlie and Dee
Charlie and Dee are the only remotely healthy pairing in the show.

I'd suck her dick after having her fuck me in the ass in a heartbeat. They try to use her to play up the joke that Mac is gay but there's nothing gay about wanting to tap that.

>nothing gay about wanting to tap that
There's something pretty gay about wanting to be fucked in the ass though lad. Might wanna go see someone about that

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

Mac and Charlie fights over politics.

Mac is pro-Trump. Charlie is pro-Hillary.

Mac and Charlie would obviously be on the same side (pro-Trump). Dee and Dennis would be the pro-Hillary side.

Frank's blabbering in the corner about Al Gore and Bob Dole because the writers don't know what to do with an increasingly senile Danny DeVito.

I saw this on youtube, and I thought it would make a good trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxqcnJWKgP0

The mental problems of the entire gang hit a thrilling climax. Dennis, of course, is the center of it all, since he is by far the most damaged. End the show on a truly dark, but still somehow comedic note.

Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs was objectively kino

>what is "The Gang goes to the waterpark"?

He is so much better looking than her.

They just need to make believable characters and scenarios again. In the first seasons the comedy came from the gang being absolutely terrible and crazy people, but they were living in the real world, with consequences to their actions and with normal people reacting to their crazy stuff. If you add more and more whacky caricature characters and let the gang burn down houses without any consequence at all, the entire show just becomes random crap.

>They look so happy

Actually made me feel quite wholesome tbqhwy

I agree, but there have been some really weird episodes as of late. 5 seasons might be too harsh, but the last two definitely had some stinkers.

I hated The Gang Hits the Slopes, and Old Lady House was forgettable. The Gang Turns Black was funny, but reeks of virtue signaling (please tell me an example in the last 10 years of when a cop accidentally shot a 10 year old and I'll take it back)

Nor is she a tranny.

Dee would be pro-Hillary, not Charlie.

Charlie doesn't know shit, Frank doesn't care and Dennis would just do the same thing he did in the abortion rally episode.

the opening scene:

>mac and dennis have the waitress on top of a table in the bar
>they are both pumping her vag and mouth with dick
>charlie is in a chair on the other side of the room crying
>mac and dennis roar as they cum deep inside the waitresses mouth and pussy
>charlie screams "thats it im not letting you cuck me anymore! this time im going to cuck you!"
>dennis wipes sweat from his brow and says "please charlie there is no way you could cuck anyone"

"charlie cucks everyone" and the music plays

They already did this

That episode came out in 2006. God damn.

Why did Dennis agree to film all of that if he didn't want the show to be made

He's a narcissist

>The Gang Goes Green
Charlie and Frank have the idea to recycle their findings from the sewer, and decide to bring the gang with them to show them how they forage. Dennis is so disgusted he decides to leave, but he does so without telling the others. Since nobody saw him leave, Charlie, Frank, Mac and Dee think he's lost and go deeper in the sewer to find him, arguing about how exaggerated their more disgusting traits have become. Meanwhile, Dennis goes to a fancy restaurant to enjoy a high class experience and lies his way into a job interview with a group of rich old men. The climax is Dennis about to seal the deal for a high paying job he can bullshit his way through, only for the gang to burst out of a sewer grate covered in shit and blow the whole thing.

It's a little gimmicky but I can see it happening in my head.

These sound like they could be actual episodes

The rest of you are shits

pic unrelated

last time charlie and dee fuked

At the end frank was alive the whole time.

Nothing changed.

There I fixed it.

>Surely you can, since the writers themselves haven't for about 5 seasons
That logic doesn't follow. How does X imply Y here?

Frank was alive just really fucked up on something that he seemed dead. Like that episode of Father Ted where Father Jack drinks the floor polish.

I mean 12 years old but it has the whole 'waving a clearly not-gun in his hand around' thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice

I think OP was employing the "surely since you lot keep criticizing, you can do better" line of reasoning, but worded it badly. Although I think that shit's retarded anyway because you don't need to be skilled in a field to be able to critique it.

Sounds good, now what's the title and opening scene?

>opening scene
Gang arguing about how old and senile \ brain cancery frank is getting.

Frank does a big tirade about how he will live forever and it cuts to black right up in his face.

"Frank Dies".

Frank shit talking everyone for how flanderized they've become, then he has a heart attack and dies cut to title: "The gang have a metaphysical crisis in the absence of frank reynolds and revert back to their old ways."

I dunno maybe it needs some work.

>The Gang Turns Black reeks of virtue signaling
uh
>Makes a point multiple times about how they're getting fucked with because they're bad people, not because they're black
>In the end it's Old Black Man's dream and the gang don't "learn a lesson" so the whole shooting thing doesn't really show anything except "black guys THINK they're more likely to get shot"
I really never did get why people saw that episode the way they did. It took shots at both sides. The only thing that felt out of place, pandering, or otherwise strange was the idea that Frank would dance around the word nigger instead of just saying it outright (despite Charlie literally dropping N bombs in the first episode of Sunny ever)

>a new Irish bar opens up down the street
>it has the same dynamic as the Paddy's crew, only everyone is in their 20s and diverse; other Dennis is a gay latino, other Mac is black, Dee is a GRRL power feminist, and other Charlie is a Big Bang Theory esque fake nerd 'outcast'
>the gang loses their shit, thinking the new bar is going to do huge business with millennial and steal their business
>they start plotting schemes to fuck them over and ruin their bar, but none work
>meanwhile Charlie befriends other Charlie and corrupts him; gets him to start huffing paint and eating cat food. this spreads to the rest of the gang and they become as bitter and insane as the real gang.
>Episode ends with other gang getting in a fight and burning the bar down.
>as it's burning their version of Rickety Cricket bursts out of the building burning alive and swearing he's going to get revenge.
>credits

Title is "The Gang Gets Soft Rebooted"

Not bad. Too similar to that st pattys party van episode though

>implying she isn't a total QT
>implying you'd prefer a vapid 10/10 bitch who is likely to cheat on you and steal your money than a cute 7/10 that will bear your children, stay faithful, and love you unconditionally
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

I actually liked making Dennis reynolds a murderer

Don't forget
>Dee is suddenly taking serious when people think she is a drag. She starts to get attention and Dennis gets jeolous. He goes Buffalo Bill, stealing wigs and clothes from women to craft the best costume and somehow defeat Dee in the topic of being a fake woman (?).

They've been together for like fifteen years.

"the gang paints a wall"

a wall needs painting and a series of escalating blunders occur involving a kidnapping or a mugging, the wall finally gets painted but only after an explosion involving paint cans or something

I love how this show is triggering more and more people. It's still good, but damn, are people small, angry n' frustrated. Makes me watch it with a little bit more cheer.

here everyone go make your own title cards

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/

Very nice!

Chardee MacDennis III The voyage home

It was a different time

Trumplets are upset that no one is accepting their meme president and it makes them project their political insecurities onto every bit of media they see.

Nice, user. Sounds hilarious, I wish I lived there in the USA so I could see it for myself.