#1 performing public school in Wisconsin

>#1 performing public school in Wisconsin
>60% black
>50% qualify for free lunch

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rufus_King_International_School_–_High_School_Campus

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs46.com/story/19385169/aps-teacher-accused-in-crct-scandal-called-students-dumb-as-hell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure, they certainly don't fudge anything to make sure it works out this way.

>what is affirmative action

> black students fails at exam
> give them bad marks
> "DAS RAYCISSSSS"
> proceeds to give them good marks
> "WE WUZ NOBEL PRIZ N SHHEIIIIIT"

>What is no child left behind

Are they "black" Somali immigrants or are they "black" American descendants of former West African slaves.

It's actually pretty clear when you look at demographic breakdowns of a school and realize that public school rankings are all complete bullshit.

It's the same reaction I give to those who tell me that they graduated valedictorian from a school filled with nigs and Mexishits. Really? You tell me you outperformed 90% of the people who literally can't add and subtract? Fuck, bro, you must be so smart.

When I left private school for public school I was amazed at how fucking stupid everyone was. They curriculum was years behind. Even in high school there were retards doing "remedial math". This was literally 2x + 5 = 10 type shit. Shit I learned before I attended first grade...

This "top performing school" is nothing more than a ton of niggers doing remedial math and a bunch of other kids doing their damnedest to not be grouped with them now or later in life.

that's just untrue. public schools more often than not offer AP calculus AB which is calc 1 and 2 combined.

the school in question offers IB which makes AP look like a joke. so it has a ton of merit. but how are these "stupid niggers" doing so well?

>2x + 5=10

>2x=5
>x=2.5

???

maybe they just have a good work environment, the average nigger class in the ghetto is chaos

oh the humanity

Which makes me wonder how much of it is environmental. Both parents present vs single mother.

IB is nothing compared to AP hans. Unless your school offers Further Maths HL; Math HL < AP Calc

The best is probably A levels.
Btw how is the Abitur? I heard it includes Vector/Multivariable Calc.

WRONG x=7.5!

Nope, Krautbro had it right.
the 5 becomes negative when moved to the other side of the equation.
making 2x=5, and x=5/2 or 2.5

Yeah when I was leaving high school ages ago IB was pretty much looked down upon compared to most AP courses and weren't recognized as well by most universities

Wow, one out of the thousands of public schools with retard stats. How about that. Changes everything.

IB is harder than AP.

t. AP teacher at an IB school

>that's just untrue
It's really not. Pic related is the summerschool class I'm in right now. Me and the other white girl in this class are the only ones that didn't fail. All Mexicans and blacks. This isn't the image the media shows you, these are the people that make up the failures and flunks of the US education system.

I'm from Milwaukee, I'm just visiting. always found that school to be a curious place

No, no, no. You see black kids can't be as smart as white kids because of their constant oppression in our society. You see, although the slave trade ended over a century ago and no laws or policies exist that discriminate against black people today, they are still oppressed. If you're oppressed you just can't do as well as white people regardless of individual talent and work ethic. The government is probably relying on all those privileged white kids who have 3 tutors and billion dollar trust funds to pull up the grades. Those poor blacks they just don't have a chance in our oppressive society.

For Maths? No its not.

IB Math HL is not as in depth as Calc AB.

Further Math Hl is more advanced than Calc but barely any schools have further math Hl. I'm pretty sure this is already established among universities. No Canadian university accepts Math HL as credit for Calc II whereas AP is fine.

Milwaukee fag reporting in, Rufus king is a shit school and there are plenty of better schools outside the city

it fudges data though and makes classes easier for blacks and hispanics that go there, plenty of gang violence as well

how do i know this, at Marquette University Highschool my friends would go to schools to help out as part of their community service for school resume building and they would go their and help teachers with freshman and they were laughably behind

also know some new teachers that started in highschool as assistant teachers there and they all mentioned the same problem

tl;dr- fudged data source; people I know that have worked there and assisted

We had a school like that in Atlanta, too.

2009: Highest performing public school in the Southeast Region
2012: Entire staff of said school thrown in jail for grade inflation fraud

Bonus: one of the teachers involved defended her decision to give students answers for each test they took because they were "dumb as hell."

cbs46.com/story/19385169/aps-teacher-accused-in-crct-scandal-called-students-dumb-as-hell

>he doesn't know the difference between subhuman africans and obongo black masterrace

Wut.

Where the fuck do you actually use that kind of mathematics? fucking stock reports?

Bingo.

As a black person who went to school both in Gary Indiana and later on in a small town in the South, I can tell you the reason ghetto schools are so awful isn't because if the students (at least early on), but because of the bureaucracy of the school's themselves.
>Elementary school has white principal and Kindergarten teachers, but black staff
>Principal gets completely disregarded by school staff, no sense of authority
>Discipline is given out on a case by case basis by the teachers, no one reports anything or asks consent for corporal punishment
>Students are regularly ignored or denied for mundane request such as going to the bathroom and asking for another pencil
>A good portion of the black teachers are disorganized and wait weeks before grading and returning assignments
>No communication with the parents at all unless the kid is in trouble
>Staff come and go as they please to basically hang out with each other , the entire place is just a fancy daycare

In the South, the schools are much more community oriented and a lot of teachers end up educating their own kids as well as other students. Of course, this had unintended consequences like some dad's just joining so they could coach a sports team and have their son start, but even then they were dedicated when it came to teaching. In the city it seems like the school is more of a dumping ground than a community hub, there's order in general. But that was well over 10 years ago, things might be different now.

>isn't because if the students
>because of the bureaucracy
It's both, and the latter exists because of the former.

>measuring success by graduation rate and not objective standards that can't be bullshitted like percent of population that is Asian

That's why I explicitly said early on. Growing up with shit teaches who don't know what they're doing makes you jaded to school naturally.

when u fuck a gril in the ass and whisper in her ear
>x=2.5
but you'll never fuck anyone in your life so no need to know about this

Mao my waifu

you dick has inverted into your own arse?

It's not the #1-performing public school in Wisconsin. That's Shorewood High School, which can actually be seen from the Rufus King Campus. It's not even in the top ten Wisconsin public schools, or the top 25 schools of any kind. It's #1 in the MPS system, which is sort of like being the best skateboarder in Turkey.

how do you come to that answer?

math is a bit worse off but everything else is much better
and depending on the school you can take Calc AB while being in the IB program

t. IB student who did the math SL but took Calc AB senior year

AB Calc is literally babby tier maths. Anyone not retarded here went straight to BC.

They just didn't offer it at my school because not many people were at that level.
Some IB kids could have gone into it but the amount just wasn't enough

plus it would be an all IB class since AP, H, and zoned kids were all retarded spics and niggers

It's because of their nice art deco architecture.

>#1 performing public school

That's like the gold medal winner at the paraolympics.

That's how it works, i saw document about that

Let me tell you a story about American public schools....

> Dumbass kids get low grades
> School forages grades so they keep getting dat government funding.

>that's just untrue

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW?!

I WENT TO SCHOOL EVERY DAY WITH DUMBASS NIGGERS TAKING REMEDIAL MATH YOU STUPID KEK KRAUT DON'T YOU TRY TO TELL ME WHAT I'VE HAD TO LIVE THROUGH.