/Serie A/ in Europe thread

Maurito on his way to cuck Europe edition
Italy - Sweden 10-13/11/2017 subedition

ITT: we discuss our teams during European matches, along with Serie A itself and everything related to it.

CL
>17/10/2017
20:45 Manchester City 2 - 1 Napoli
>18/10/2017
20:45 Chelsea - A.S. Roma
20:45 Juventus - Sporting CP

EL
>19/10/2017
19:00 Nice - SS Lazio
21:05 Milan - AEK Athens
21:05 Atalanta - Apollon Limassol

Feel free to open/post in dedicated match threads and use this one as a side thread.

Serie A table

>mid-week serie a threads
please consider suicide

Read the title you dirty nigger

Bought my ticket to our home game. They started selling at 10 and it sold out almost immediately after. I was one of the last one to buy.

Congrats Sven, you're going to be Sup Forums famous.

Bring a banner with Super Sexy Sturato along

>/Serie A/
>classifica serie a.png
are you bipolar you fucking pastanigger?

>ITT: we discuss our teams during European matches, along with Serie A itself and everything related to it.
Can you even read? Noone will watch your league anyway, get over it

>>along with Serie A itself and everything related to it.
>implying I'm the retarded porto frogposter
This is the last (You) I have to give

Hope your house burns down you little bacalhaubitch

>>implying I'm the retarded porto frogposter
I never thought you were him, he doesn't act like a fucking subhuman like you do

Juventus (4-2-3-1):Buffon; Sturaro, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic;Higuain.

Sporting Lisbona (4-2-3-1): Rui Patricio; Piccini, Coates, Mathieu, Coentrao; William Carvalho, Battaglia; Martins, Bruno Fernandes, Acuna; Dost.

worried

Gonna go with chels-roma 2nite laddies

>Sturaro

Its in the bag already la

This is a sad Dybala, say something nice to him for tonight.

Go Paulo, you can do it!

>Milan - AEK Athens
Prepare yourself, worst Milan.

With all the meme-power Sturato has accumulated, you just know he's going to score the 2-0

*laughs at you*

>We got Italy in the WC Playoffs

Fuck. Everything. Last time we got fucking Portugal with the terrible man of TSSUUU.

>Milan 10th in the table after spending 200m, next to Fiorentina who sold 9 out of their starting XI in the summer

At least I'm good at FIFA 18 ;_;

Simone Zaza voted player of the month in LaLiga.

>tfw old hack still chooses Eder over him

>TRIPLO EDER GABBIADINI SU OGNI COSA

Why isn't Rugani playing? Is he still not good enough?

These are not official, but still I'm afraid Allegri doesn't trust him. Which is bullshit since the only way to improve is by playing

who /nervous/ here?

not enough esoteric meme potential, he needs to increase it

>even Manolo "bench warmer at Southampton" Gabbiadini
how can this hack be our NT coach?

Tavecchio met him at the park while he was throwing bread crumbs at the turtle doves

Zaza and Immobile are both static central forward. He want a more dynamic one playing next to them preferably someone who works hard. I'd put Insigne higher up instead if I were him tho.

>Zaza and Immobile are both static central forward
As are Belotti-Immobile but that didn't stop him from always plaing them togheter
>Insigne higher up
there's only one role he's good at and it's the winger in a 433.
Plaing a simple fucking 433 would solve all the problems of our NT but Sventura is too retarded to do it

Some coach still lives in the 90s. Same with ours Emil Forsberg does great as a winger in 433 but our national team immediately resort to 442 with 2 wooden legs CF as soon as Zlatan retired.

Fuck international football desu

Insigne-Immobile-Bernardeschi
Bonaventura-Veratti-Parolo
Barreca-Chiellini-Barzagli-Florenzi

Wow that was hard, not.

B-but I'm rooting for Sweden?

there are so many options too, i mean we might not have Sapin's or Germany's talent but there's no reason for performing so badly

Pls no bully on eder

Worried about what?
If WE lose 2-0 it will be decent.

How does Jj cope with having lots of procession?

He's coming home lad.

retirement home, you mean

Serie A is not the best but always entertaining desu

Ilikeit/10

You're basically fucked senpai

But you're posting in /seriea/

I'm not Italian though.

Sturato is above Italianness though, we all have had a little bit of him inside our hearts at one point in our lives

The best part is how he looks down on the ball and sees it and then STILL turn around.

I have always been a big fan of Roma but my love is with Chelsea how do I deal with this up coming conflict. Also totally forgot there was a game today and wore a Roma shirt. Shit do I support Roma today?

I just found out today that Champions League is on, but I'd go with Chelsea since they're /ourguys/.

>Dost

It will be Doumbia

KTBFFH friendo.

I've read about City's supporters complaining about Napoli's ones spitting and throwing things to them.
Never change lads

Cheslea: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill (c), David Luiz, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Alonso, Hazard, Morata

Roma: Alisson, Peres, Fazio, Jesus, Kolarov, Nainggolan, Gonalos, Strootman, Gerson, Dzeko, Perotti

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Sturaro, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzkuic; Higuain

Sporting: Rui Patricio, Piccini, Coates, Mathieu, Coentrao, William, Battaglia, Gelson Martins, Acuna, Bruno Fernandes, Bas Dost

How can het keep on getting away with it?

When will somebody stop him

should I watch Juventus or Roma?

If you're not a customer of one of the two teams then Chelsea-Roma is the most interesting

will you be shitposting with us on the designated thread or will you follow the match irl?

>peres
>jesus
>gonalons
>gerson
absolute cancer holy fucking shit what is di franceso doing

tfw milan being shit with a (theoretically) good squad is even worse than until last year when at least they were crap players

>milan
what's that?

>Introducing the 14th Doctor
>Stefano Sturaro

Unironically mad about something I don't even watch

daje roma daje

I'm so glad >we decided not to replace salah and rudiger
gerson and jesus are truly adequate

>jesus
>truly adequate
This is why Roma is bellow every big teams so losing to Inter and Napoli due to defensive fuckups

it's almost as if I was being sarcastic you dumb fuck

>almost as if
Back to tumblr dumb roastie

youre fuckin stupid man

back to the cuckshed sven

Roma gypsie being whinny bitches as usual. I'm sure you were (((sarcastically))) complaining about Spalletti not winning games playing like Barcelona.

porcodio

quello sempre

>Juventus play formation with wingers
>only choose to play 1 winger
>sub on another winger
>score instantly and win game
Am i getting rused here or was it really just that obvious

Nah it was mandzukic fouling the defender that gave then the victory

Are you serious? You have to spread bullshit even when your team is flying in the league?

never underestimate the saltyness of the negrazzurro

Sup paisans. Forza Roma. No Dzeko no party.

INTERISTA IN EUROPA SEI TURISTA

If Sturaro scores a goal this season i'll buy the Jjuventus™ Bath Robe®

I don't think they're selling it in XXXXL sizes

It's given to all the players, so Higuain has one

bit ironic that romas best signing this summer was an old ex-lazio player

Serie A confirmed for best league

Other leagues are you even trying?

When is conte going to get sacked?

soon
carletto was already there ready to be subbed in

>Ancelotti to Chelsea
>Conte to Juve
>Allegri to Milan
>mfw
This has almost zero chance of happening though.

late night ebin cieco bump

one of them to the nt please :'(

Not gonna happen. 4-2-4 all the way to the World Cup.

Any chance Inter can take on Napoli lads?

Im watching chel-roma now. Lmao at jj pass on that first goal. I was happy when roma bought him cos id seen him enough. And some romanista defended him in the summer. Lmao

Roma is strong and DiFra is a great manager, but for the love of god why does Bruno Peres keep playing every minute of every match?

Milan (3-5-2): Donnarumma; Musacchio, Bonucci, Rodriguez; Calabria, Suso, Locatelli, Calhanoglu, Bonaventura; Andre Silva, Cutrone.

AEK Atene (4-4-2): Anestis; Bakakis, Vranjes, Johansson, Lopes; Mantalos, Simoes, Galanopoulos, Lazaros; Livaja, Araujo.

>Rodriguez defender
>Calabria
>Suso midfielder
*screech in Albanian*

That's a surprisingly fine XI for us given our defensive problems. I just hope Lopes is ready to play and isn't being rushed.

A cheeky 1-1 draw could be possible, they've almost never kept a clean sheet and our defense is not as terrible as it was last year.

I'd honestly be glad with a draw, it would not affect the current positions on the table at all.
Midtabletella will fuck it up again.

I didn't think I would ever say that, but I miss De Sciglio lads

looks like EDF doesn't view florenzi as a fullback so he's the only "natural" RB, but hopefully karsdorp will be fit soon

Lazio aside he played well, nothing special but he doesn't shit the bed as much as Sturaro

whatever happened to Schick? the guy has barely played in the league

He was injured last I heard.

ded like the rest of the roma squad