Dark off screen moments

he probably raped her a bunch

Other urls found in this thread:

ifc.com/2011/02/the-precise-number-of-groundho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering he spent what? At least 100 years stuck in the loop? he probably raped everybody in the town.

>At least 100 years
I doubt he'd still be getting up in the morning if that were the case.

>He rapes her
>To his surprise, the loop ends
>Promptly arrested and has to tell his neighbors when he just moved into town
>Curb your enthusiasm music plays

>dies several times in the movie
>wakes up anyways
I'm pretty sure he could have been there for 100 years and it wouldn't have killed him

i would've made it my personal responsibility to have raped every attractive woman within a 23 hour radius

Waaay north of that number.

I remember reading it was supposed to be closer to a couple thousand years minimum.

no i mean i feel like at that point he'd be completely unstable and incapable of doing any of the things he does on those last days

I bet you could apply that to most Bill Murray movies.

That's part of the point. During the middle he stops caring about absolutely everything and just keeps killing himself and then he comes back from it.

I wouldn't be surprised. I don't remember the numbers i've heard but I know it was more than a lifetime.

Good idea shit thread OP.

This is now a "What would you do if you were the protag of this movie" thread.

To be honest I wanted to be really edgy with this post but thinking about it I would probably just piss a lot everywhere, go steal some expensive shit (imagine the horror on someone's face after you steal and then lick a priceless stamp or something in front of them). Maybe go try some drugs I would never dare do for real to see what they are like. Fun things like that.

>Kudos to Simon Gallagher over on Obsessed With Film. Gallagher pinpointed the exact number of Groundhog Days Murray’s Phil Connors endures in “Groundhog Day:” 12,403 days. That’s 33 years and 358 days, well above director Harold Ramis’ original on-record guess of about ten years, but right in the range he later gave after further consideration, which was between 30 and 40 years.
>every attractive woman
why stop there?

The widely-accepted canon is that he spends a time equivalence of multiple heat-death universe cycles and becomes a sort of near-deity entity of pleasure and destruction.

So yes, he rapes.

Do you think he raped Cunny? Imagine being able to do horrible things without any fear of consequence. Just walking up to a random cunny and lifting her skirt and slapping her ass in front of her mother. giving a wink before walking away. All you would have to do is suicide by cop to reset, no need to spend the rest of the day in jail even.

>This is now a "What would you do if you were the protag of this movie" thread.

How would you actually pinpoint the number of days to be that high.

>why stop there?
you need to draw the line somewhere m8

i'm gonna link the article because i don't feel like summarizing pls no bully me
ifc.com/2011/02/the-precise-number-of-groundho

What a practical-minded sociopath.

fucking defeatist

I'd probably try to get really good at a musical instrument.

Smart. Another good one would be to learn to drive and fly various heavy machinery. You have no fear of mistakes.

g-go on...

dubs will make it canon

>Actually being turned on by cunny stuff

What is wrong with you user?

That being said I would make it my mission to hunt down Emma Watson and rape the absolute shit out of her.

>projecting

I don't know, what if raping cunny was the trigger to snap him back to the normal timeline?

I don't think the cops would believe your story.

Fuck, good point. But then again if you've been stuck for 75 years maybe no matter how bad the consequences getting out of it wouldn't be so bad?

>Spend 100 years becoming genius with all forms of knowledge
>Rape cunny
>Snap out of loop
>Use genious to become rich while waiting trial
>Pay off family with $$millions
>Get out of jail and be mega rich and also live knowing you got to taste the forbidden flower

Seems pretty good to me desu.

How can you not be turned on by cunnies?
>Naturally beautiful no need for makeup
>Usually virgins
>Submissive and cute
>Happy and playful
>Don't want your money, only your time to play
>Not very judgemental

I'm not a pedo

Then you've got shit taste
All the elites are pedos because they have a refined and developed culture which promotes the finest things in life

>tfw the timeline diverges every day or death so even though the character the audience is viewing gets reset, there's always a Bill Murray who escaped the time loop that day and had to deal with the consequences

That would make an excellent spinoff series, with a different timeline each episode

>rather take a few bullets and experience death than spend a few hours in a cell

The pain provides relief from the monotony and boredom.

Whats with this constant posting about some shitty old movie? Is this some shitposting?

Unless she's in that podunk town tough luck

Also Groundhogs day came out in 93. Emma was born in 90 so about your cunny issue...

^Don't give him the (You)s^

>is this some shitposting?

You can take a plane user. If you practice enough you could even hijack a plane and fly it straight to her.

Also time of movie released doesnt matter.

Are we talking about the movie still?
He was stuck in the small town. Roads were closed and it didn't have an airport.
In 93 so no internet.

Or are you just playing a game of i wish I could rape Emma Watson?

Shit man nice get and to be honest it's been so long since i've seen it I didnt recall him being trapped in the town like that. Shit then.

Is the day reset by him falling asleep or dying?

I phrased that wrong, are those the two things that trigger the start of a new day?

If 24 hours passes. Dying or sleeping just make it subjectively shorter.

both

Damn, I was thinking it was midnight or something, was wondering what would happen if he stole a plane and escaped the time zone

6:00 am resets

Why didn't he ever sleep in?

and miss the groundhog?

Why didn't he ever stay up all night?

you would deffinately be going insane after several years of this, i mean the first year or so would be the best thing ever, doing literally anything that came to mind

then after that your entire existant be complete tedium, i would most deffinately not be able to cope with this shit and just go batshit crazy

>taste the forbidden flower

Because he did.

Considering he spent what? At least 100 years stuck in the loop? he probably raped everybody in the town.

>At least 100 years
I doubt he'd still be getting up in the morning if that were the case.

>He rapes her
>To his surprise, the loop ends
>Promptly arrested and has to tell his neighbors when he just moved into town
>Curb your enthusiasm music plays

>dies several times in the movie
>wakes up anyways
I'm pretty sure he could have been there for 100 years and it wouldn't have killed him

>catched

>According to the website Wolf Gnards, Bill Murray spends 8 years, 8 months and 16 days trapped in Groundhog Day. The website Obsessed With Film claims he was trapped 12,403 days, just under 34 years, in order to account for becoming a master piano player, ice sculptor, etc.

it resets. he stayed awake and it still just reset.

lets be real, cunny is not hot