McKayla Maroney sexually assaulted by team doctor

Apologize

>get sexually assaulted
>become an instagram whore
i just don't get women

Treatment here means a dose of his seman, right?

TOKYO
O
K
Y
O

>survivors
You got felt up, not fucking shot you melodramatic slut

Didn't read lmao

so what does the "treatment" means? she actually got raped (i.e. the jewish doctor inserted his benis inside her)? or he just grouped her naked body?

Would you say the same thing to your daughter if someone did that to her? Like some fat greasy user, pulled your daughter in to the back of his office and started groping her tits, and fingering her while she winced in pain and cried silently?

Her daily NUT injection

>too vague in details
>no police involvement
>too long in time
>'take the power back' phrase
sounds like bullshit with a sjw agenda

muh diq

this isn't a secret the doctor was already convicted sex offender lol literally attention grabbing

hot

she should be an erotica writer

no he'd say
>You're getting felt up
instead

Vitamin D

Tokyo rules. Stayed in Shinjuku for like 2 months this summer

So is that why she transmutated into a fucking degenerate whore who uploads pics of her ass on social media?

>How to zombify a dead career
>option 1: try rebranding yourself as a kardashian
>option 2: try selling your body for money
>option 3: try becoming an authority on political ethics by claiming victimhood at a time of great opportunity
>option 4: talent, luck, and hard work

why? it makes perfect sense

she should recount the abuses in full detail desu

Seems like the US is not as full of PC and lawyers as we were told.
'Hello I would urgently like to be appointed as the team doctor for the national loli... er female gymnastics squad'.
- ok m8 seems legit, sign here.

yes probably. being sexually assaulted will fuck a person up

>Tokyo rules
What did she mean by this

no that's just her being the typical american teenage slut that loves BBC

you guys are dumb. if some old creep in authority was interested in your parts sexually when you were a child, you probably wouldn't be too happy about it.

You guys love the BBC? Well you can pay for it aswell then

she obviously enjoyed it enough to become a slut probably hated it at first but then slowly realised she enjoyed it and had to pretend to hate it before finally giving in and become a slut

what did she mean by this?

so strong

so brave

she was meant to DM it to the doctor but clicked the wrong button

It's so hard to find a balance between serving public interest of giving actual sexual assault victims the benefit of the doubt (where the crime almost never leaves meaningful evidence) vs the public interest in not turning sexual assault accusations into lynch mobs where the accused are assumed guilty until proven innocent.

Honestly not sure how we solve this problem as a society, or whether it even can be solved.

Ahh so that's why she's acting like a nigger.

she's slowly becoming the michellin man

kek

He only used his fingers.

We can solve it by repealing the right for women to vote

Maybe keep your dick in your pants and stop raping women? That's a start.

I don't mind

This makes me erect tbqh

my sisters best friend got abducted by a black guy outside her sorority and forced to suck his dick at gun point, id call her a survivor because she came so close dying, some girl i barely know was once felt up on the dance floor of a college bar, i would call her a victim, not a survivor.

Fair point, fair point

what if something like this happens?

user I feel violated by the harshness of your tone please turn yourself in to your local precinct

would assault desu

>implying

My school principle and I got along just fine and he taught me a lot

I wasn't ready for these feels

'Survivors'

Women were raped and left for dead all through human history. Women have never been safer than today in the west.

I don't give a shit if a millionairess was groped once or twice in her career.

>women would never lie about anything and are never wrong and they all have hearts of gold

this is what being a stupid fucking white knight gets you

Damm

>tfw so unattractive no one would even sexually assault you

You have to eat all the eggs

RARE
A
R
E

Not common

NEPAL
E
P
A
L

new bees

crazy how nepal has the exact same shade of blue on it's flag as the board really

>being this new

kys yourselves

>thinking I post with dirty mongols and spics

dont reply to me ever again.

okay this absolutely horrible

have a story that happened to a friend of mine

>also around 2007
>friend sometimes meets up with this girl to hang out. shes a bit strange and a bit fat but whatevs
>some time goes by
>suddenly friend gets letter from lawyer, police comes to his house
>girl accused him of raping her
>he's shocked, doesnt know what the fuck to do
>he swears to me he didnt do shit, also know him well enough that he'd never do such a thing
>shit goes to court
>by this time whole town knows about the whole thing
>during the several trial dates and questionings by the cops she starts to contradict herself
>gets to the point where she admits she just made it up because she has psychic problems
>friend gets acquitted
>several years later people still talk to me about "Huh didnt he rape that girl!?" "Do you think he actually raped her?" "You think he couldve done it?"

tldr: rape accusations are a thing and it can fuck up your reputation for a long time, even if proven not guilty

h-haha this is exactly why i dont h-have a g-gf am i right boys

And in that kind of circumstances, his name is fine to be dragged through the mud but hers has to be kept protected and hidden

Really wonder how many miles of cock went through her vagoo .

>inspected by some gross doctor is bad
>fucking a bunch of nog athletes for weeks on end before during and after the olympics is fine

handsome privilege is real

Thicc

lol it's almost like she wants to choose what gets shoved in her body

This is the doctor

Where is that hand?

if the doctor was handsome and not some dirty old indian guy it would be a different story

Assad?

yeah maybe. her cunt her choice you nimrod

this is so fucking stupid, it can't be real

So?

Don't know why she only talked about it now. Pic related was last year

101% would sneak a cheaky finger inside that butt during a physical or treatment

he looks jewish

so empowering and inspiring

underage, cant give consent either way

kek

>land of the free
>cant even choose to let someone bang you

Oy vey arrest this Palestinian intruder

Her feeet awwww2

you JUST know

no argument there

Lel

No wonder she turned into a turbo slut for the 'gram. She's traumatized.

>mfw imagining McKayla naked, sweaty and all stretched out

why is this allowed

Whores get nothing.

She can fuck off back to irrelevancy. After she releases her sextape.

She doesn't look very scared.

Lying slut.

you can if you are a fully grown and rationally developed adult. children dont understand and thus cant give consent

Stockholm syndrome

>fully grown and rationally developed adult
Something no woman will ever become

This.

#MeToo

Mod once banned me across all boards for posting an ontopic sportsfu thread. I survived the 3 days and came back a stronger poster but I wanted to share my story with the everyone to inspire people to share theirs.

I don't know, I think a doctor's office is a bit different from a dance floor, especially for a 13 year old.

#Respect #Brave

and thus they cant give consent or choose what enters their cunt, there is only one option