F

>The FA has apologised to two players after new evidence showed sacked England's women's boss Mark Sampson made remarks which were "discriminatory on the grounds of race"

An independent barrister ruled Sampson made unacceptable "ill-judged attempts at humour" on two occasions, to Eniola Aluko and Drew Spence.

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/former-liverpool-schoolboy-dele-adebola-7919466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>women's football
It's literally nothing

Funny how the FA are making all these statements at exactly the same time Eniola Aluko is in front of a Select Committee discussing the matter.

Regardless of this case and what you think about it, the FA fucking stinks. Full of ex-Sky media mogul types like Greg Dyke, incompetence, and dinosaur woolly jumper types from the County FAs.

>"Martin Glenn said if I wrote a statement saying the FA were not institutionally racist he would release the second tranche of the money. I felt that was bordering on blackmail.

>"I categorically refused to write it. It's not for me to come up with that determination.

>"I would never say the FA are institutionally racist. My comments were based on comments to me and Drew Spence and how they handled that. For Martin Glenn to say I should say that in order to get a payment I was contractually agreed to is appalling.

I can smell a resignation

Giving you a (You) so you don't need to drop the trip to reply to yourself.
You're welcome.

its fake news

Fucking didn't though did I silly dickhead.

>fired for banter

When I played soccer in college, the Women's team was always complaining about their coach.

They couldn't handle any bit of harsh criticism and if a coach made a joke in their expense, you better believe the Athletic Director would be hearing about it. Women in general don't handle "banter" in the same way men do; take that recent Cam Newton incident. He pokes fun at a woman for using the word "route" because nobody talks like that except maybe coaches, it was a really formal way of talking about the sport. So Cam basically makes fun of her for trying to hard - whole thing gets blown up because there's an unwritten rule that you can't be as mean/make fun of women like you can do with men, which is ironically very sexist.

If you're a male and you coach women/girls, you would be stepping on eggshells the entire time. You let one bit of banter slip that tip toes over the line and you're fucked, because someone WILL complain.

Eniola Aluko sensationally accused Football Association chief executive Martin Glenn of 'blackmail' on Wednesday afternoon after revealing he asked her to sign a statement saying the FA was not institutionally racist in order to receive the second part of a pay-out from them.

It came after the FA issued a humiliating apology to Aluko after a new report into the conduct of former England manager Mark Sampson found that he had twice made what it admitted 'unacceptable' and racially prejudiced jokes

Where were her morals at the time? Content to take the money even though she knew it was wrong.

Now that her hurt feelings have been mended will there be an investigation as to why a Nigerian nigger was/is even playing for England?

>Coach speaks to you in a Caribbean accent
>Cry about your hurt feelings because you're actually from Nigeria

Niggers are the worst.

What a cunt

I hope the FA gets burnt to the ground, they're all a bunch of corrupt old men patting each other on the back and sucking up money

They're all fucking incompetent and its a gentlemen's club giving jobs to the boys

She's literally been living in the UK since she was one.
Are you new to football or something? This thing happens in every international team.

Aww arent you an edgy little snowflake

Aluko has been a selfish cunt in this case but the FA have managed to be worse.

>I’ve no idea why you are sending me this. Perhaps you could enlighten me?
Jesus.

>Aluko has been a selfish cunt

What happened?

My sister's mate is a top PA in there and she confirms them to be a load of fucking idiots.

Still doesn't explain why she'd be offended at a joke made at yardies' expense

>She's literally been living in the UK since she was one.

And? I've been living in a garage since I was two, but I don't do 50mpg.

>This thing happens in every international team.

What? Banter or some wog crying because she knows it'll bring her attention and money?

>Doesn't know what a snowflake is

Not surprising I guess. The kind of thing I expect from someone who gets upset on behalf of other people. Don't tell me, you're white and live in Surrey, diversity is our strength and Europe has just taken 6m doctors, nurses and space engineers from Syria.

Cry more you Sup Forums retard. Wish you cunts would fuck off out of this board and go and post on reddit or something.

Liar

I don't get this.

So he made ebola-jokes, so fucking what.

It's his fault for trying to have banter with women

>And? I've been living in a garage since I was two, but I don't do 50mpg.

>This thing happens in every international team
>National team
>Made up of people from that nation
>Just throw anyone together who qualifies for X passport because that's what a nation is

So basically they're just glorified domestic teams playing exhibition matches in the summer once every 4 years.

>I've been living in a garage since I was two, but I don't do 50mpg.
Well fuck

women can handle banter and diversity is our strength, shitlords

i wonder if Dele Adebola received any ebola jokes

I like how the UK is busy installing a caste system where brown people are at the top and the filthy white natives are not allowed to speak to them or look upon them without permission.

i think he'd retired before ebola really made it into the mainstream

More the fact that they tried to cover it up by paying her to say the FA isn't racist. She didn't even say it was. It's a clusterfuck and typical of the FA

Just more reasons for men's football to completely distance itself from women's football desu. I make racial jokes with my non-white friends all the time, they make racial jokes back, and we all laugh. It's all part of the process of becoming friends and having a good time, it's just banter. Shock horror women can't into banter, and suddenly some poor banter football lad finds himself smeared as a racist i all the papers.

My team, Man Utd, has thus far managed to resist all attempts from the feminist brigade to fund a women's team that would no doubt make absolutely no money at all. I hope they stay strong, but I fear they'll fold soon.

Yeah he did.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/former-liverpool-schoolboy-dele-adebola-7919466

Are people forgetting that she was literally one of the best female players, with 100 caps for England and was forced out of the team by Sampson?

women's football is not a sport

She wasn't forced out at all though.

Doesn't detract from the fact people are having a go at her for "not being able to take a joke", it's a lot more than that

birds can't take it

It's just banter.

Just coincidence she gets dropped as soon as this shit starts?

>ha ha let's hope ur relatives don't bring ebola back with them h-ha ha [flop sweat intensfies]
come on now, this is absolute shit tier 'banter' that would fail on here even with a carlos reaction image

It actually sounds like the kind of American banter you see on here

can we address why a m*n is managing the womyn's team?

Imagine being such a limp-wristed cunt that you let a fabricated boogeyman sub-board on a Micronesian basket weaving forum live in your head rent free.

Fucking state of you cunt.

>live in your head rent free
this is a nauseating yank cliche, stop

I wish the FA got this much scrutiny for being shit for half a century

This whole racism thing got raised because she couldn't take being dropped from the England setup.

>And? I've been living in a garage since I was two, but I don't do 50mpg.
Fan-fucking-tastic line