Do europeans have a unique culture? Or are they just a mixture between Russia and the Middle East?

Do europeans have a unique culture? Or are they just a mixture between Russia and the Middle East?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

European culture nowadays is 90% Amerifat.

Why is everyone black?

looks like the insides of a parisian metro/stank

Russia has Oktoberfest and invented the Brezel?

only Greece on your map

german """""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""

a degenerate shit fest where ugly german subhumans get drunk

Drinking culture is a big part of russian culture, yes.
Is there anything unique about Europe, that wasn't stolen from either the Middle East or Russia?

you are boring

bow down to your macedonian masters, turkslave

what does that even mean?
all cunts have a billion micro cultures at local level of all types, be it popular or specific traditions or writers and artists
true only for young people doing party, those simply absorb the most degenerate things possible but have little impact over the course a nation takes. they will have to become adults later
drinking is a big part of every culture, even monkeys let fruits rot to get high on the alcol produced

Russia stole it's traditions from Greeks and Scandinavians.

Macedonia is Greek

slavs are subhumans
turks are subhumans

swedes are subhumans

Majority of European nations are older than Russia including noncountries like Lithuania, what the fuck is OP talking about

Back in my day people weren't falling for bait.

>Russia
>Lithuania
Yeah, much older

I think it's autistic to bring up specific traditions and foods when talking about cultural similarity.
Regions of several countries share dishes and traditions too, and some traditions and dishes are present only in one region of a country.
Europe has a spectrum of attitudes and cultures, but it is ultimately defined by it's borders where you have a much more sudden change in culture and attitudes.

bulgarian culture is Greek and turkish

>862
proofs

greeks and turks don't spin dogs

must be a gypsy tradition that you adopted

We're all capitalists anyway

slavs are subhumans

I am greek

no and thats why you are trash

Lol greece is so poor they cant even grow weed.

Still i am greek.

stop projecting you slavic subhuman

I am not native, my parents were expats.

I am greek.

if you were Greek
then you would know that you can grow everything in the Mediterranean

there are some bananas growing in Crete

slavs are subhumans

>Ukraine

I am greek.

You must be another shitskin in Germany collecting gibs.

i wish i could

btw

50% chance that you are a shitskin

To be fair, this is a bit misguiding, Germany has about 1400 McDonalds and Sweden has 225

We're just very spread out populationwise and only about 9 millions.

the highest states on that map with nigadmixture are louisiana and South Carolina and they only have 12.5%. learn to comphrend your own shitpost.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>What genetics is showing is that in fact white Americans are shockingly European to an incredibly high degree for a population with roots on this continent for 400 years. If we removed all the history that we take for granted we’d be amazed that the indigenous peoples had so little demographic impact, and, that the larger numbers of people of partial African ancestry did not move into the general “white” population.

>…whiteness in modern America turns out to be not very murky at all. These findings of 0.19 percent black and 0.18 percent American Indian are tiny numbers. Think about your family tree back nine generations ago, which would mostly be in the 1700s. You have 512 slots in your family tree nine generations ago (two to the ninth power). The 23andMe numbers suggest that for the average white American, 1 of your 512 ancestors nine generations ago was black and 1 of 512 was Native American. Here’s another way to think of it. If the average self-identified black is 73.2 percent black and the average self-identified white is 0.19 percent black, then the average black in America is 385 times blacker than the average white. That doesn’t seem very murky to me.

btfo

based macedonia.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""only"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" 12,5% have one percent or more african ancestory

but """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""only"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" 12,5%

Macedonia is Greek you diaspora subhuman

as you can see here (and know it anyway you diaspora shitskin)
this shit region is trash and nobody wants to visit it

>862

That's cute, 476 here.

you are mongrels and france is shit

>implying most of Russian culture isn't adopted from Europe.

>Do europeans have a unique culture? Or are they just a mixture between Russia and the Middle East?

While you were playing around with mud and snow we wuz emperors

shitalians are mongrels

There is Greek diaspora all over

Highest is 12.5% in the dirty south. Of that 1% S.Subharan DNA will count.

I shouldn't be suprised a Turk sucks at math.

>Macedonia is Greek you diaspora subhuman
>Macedonia confirmed true heirs of Alexander.
Greece BTFO!

i am greek

> all those euros reacting to bait
guise it's a bait

Everyone, report this shit so that he get banned.