Trump is not going to be our next President

Daily reminder that Trump can't win.

I say this as a Trump supporter. Don't get too attached, because Hillary is going to beat him in November. The electoral map strongly favors her. The GOP is actively holding out against Trump and even un-endorcing him, promoting millions of displaced Cruz and traditional conservative voters to stay home on election day. Meanwhile, Sanders supports are uniting around Hillary for the most part. The libertarian candidate Gary Johnson is siphoning right-wing voters far more than left-wingers.

It's not an issue of Trump's base having more followers than Clinton, but Trump's base alone can't win the election. He needs a unified party and independants. And he's losing more of them daily.

TL;DR unaffiliate yourself with the Trump campaign. You can still vote for him on election day, but don't get too involved. Don't watch on election night, because she he loses to Hillary, it's going to be crushing if you're too invested.
Just take the Brexit victory and walk away.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com
msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-hillary-2016
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0Z02MK
cbsnews.com/news/poll-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll-florida-north-carolina-wisconsin-colorado-battleground-states/
cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D-dedle-dae-dald-ae-dadad-a--d-DEL-DELETE THIS!!!

>>>reddit
Dumbass shill threads

No fucking shit.

You want a medal or something.
Only delusional underaged "LOL BUILD WALL" memers actually think he has a chance.

I can't wait for election season to be over so the traffic here dies down and only true poltards remain.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never release his tax returns
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky shitskins
>Trump will never deport spics
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos

That is it

#imwithher

Sage

Remember every time this gets posted. I've seen it a lot the past few days.

He's falling in the polls because (((they))) are only polling the (((right people)))

The only time any true Trump supporter will accept he has lost will be November 12th. Get fucked shill

1 post by this id
Concern shill

daily reminder that Remain will never win..

sage shill threads you fucks

Real China knows what's up

Thanks (((merchant)))

>1 post by this id

All the polls said he would easily win the nomination Trump-fag
Now they're saying he's getting BTFO

>hurry durr shill
I'm not a shill, faggot.

I'm telling it as it is. I'm trying to spare you the feeling of horror and depression you're on track to experience. By all means still vote for Trump. I know I will.

But after brexit, I'm withdrawing from being too involved. I'm taking my cards and leaving the table.

>Brexit happen, So T-trump s-should w-win
>This happen so this must also happen
How naive are you?
Totally different demographics in our country

>Your right to vote is useless against the might of the establishment, so give up and be disenfranchised!
I thought you burgers don't believe in slave logic?

How does it feel to get BTFO?

People fail to understand that there's a huge difference between the Republican electorate and the general electorate. If it was up to a popular vote, Trump would have a chance, but not in this electoral college makeup. It HEAVILY favors hillary. Florida and Virginia are essentially blue states at this point.

Take that poll with a big grain of salt.

In the last Swedish election the polls underestimated the support for SD (nationalist party) with 100 %. The same thing works here, you get misleading polls because people are afraid/ashamed to say they support Trump. Especially among the youth and women.

EL TRUMPO HAD NO CHANCE OF WINNING AGAINST THY MIGHTY QUEEN CLINTON : )

My guess is Hillary wins a comfortable victory.

Trump won't win any swing states but won't get BTFO either.

Unfortunately, the history books will remember him as the next George Wallace and just make him an evil racist.

DELETE THIS

NO, AMERICA IS NOTHING LIKE SWEDEN.

>polls posted by liberal media are fair and unbiased!
plus, I would never admit I'm supporting trump in public, so when I was polled I lied and said I was voting hilary, I figure others are doing the same

They only way Trump is gonna win is if Hillary gets indicted, which odds of that happening is slim to none. At least before she becomes president, if it happens after, then there would be a fucking riot.

Nah, stop being a delusional fool. He is NOT going to win.

K, keep us posted

In this case you better hope it is, or else Shillary Cliton will be president and she will make it even worse.

>Polls are biased when I don't like them!!!
>This denial
You literally would be saying the opposite if Trump was winning in those polls

i-i'm sorry hilary please don't send agent 47 after me too

Your silence allows bullies to exist.
If you believe in something stand up for it. One of the left-wing tactics is to make being a republican shameful.

Jesus, how emberassed of your views are you?

This.

Trump might actually be the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums.

Oh my lovely Child, Hillary Clinton is one of the best candidates. Stop being such a fool pretending that el trumpo is any good.

Hillary does have a good lead over trump. But I believe any poll that has her above 8 points is bullshit.

What's that, fags?
Nothing to say?

Never count your chickens before they're hatched, m8s.

I'll reiterate, Trump is not winning this election. He should, but he wont.

That is because the candidate you prefer is losing. I, myself endorse Hillary Clinton and I am very happy :) #IAmWithHer

Always
Broadcasting
Clinton

Now
Broadcasting
Clinton

Clinton
Broadcasting
System

Clinton
News
Network

Actually, the C stands for CIA.
OPERATION: MOCKINGBIRD

Another raid? Anyone have the schedule for when these happen?

Raids are not going to win electorate votes you fool

Last June til this November.

Well yea. But i remember when hill fans were talking bout how bullshit pools were when Trump was beating her. We got 5 months and if you think any candidate is going to win with a 10 point spread you're living it up in cloud 9.

Hillary appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Winning strategy in America.

Your tears will be delicious

Hmmm

>Hillary appeals to the lowest common denominator.
>So says the Trump fan
Jesus christ. You people have zero self-awareness.

>work for UNIVISION
>keep politics to myself because left wing news team
> talking to Mexican receptionist and cleaning lady about my recent trip to Mexico to see family
>tell them sad gf didn't come because I'm normally have intellectual conversations with her and wanted her to see me when I'm laid back
>MWF receptionist says randomly "are you going to vote for trump user?"
>nod my head silently
>mfw she smiles and says she is too and cleaning lady agrees
>mfw i didn't think either of then were legal

Post honest predictions.

Not what you WANT to happen, but what you THINK will happen.

270towin.com

I'm still going to vote for Trump

the map is too skewed to dems.

Trump would need a solid lead in polls to have a chance.

This tbqh. Brexit is already a big win, I don't expect the USA to magically uncuck itself.

This is the most likely result.

230k MSNBC viewers suggest otherwise, fuckboy.

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-hillary-2016

I'm being as optimistic as fucking possible while staying in the realm of reality and I still can't see him pulling it off.

Virginia, the former capital of the CSA, is beyond cucked with politically correct liberals.

It's not looking good

If you're so convinced Trump won't win, and you actually do support him, then why aren't you volunteering to help with his campaign?

You're just sitting on your ass and shilling for Hill instead.

You're an obscene faggot.

>NM, VT, CT, MA, NV NH,
>going blue
Trump killed it in those states, don't delude yourself

>Colorado
>Red

Nope

You must be LITERALLY fucking retarded. You lost all credibility when you implied that MA would go red. This politics shit isn't for you, dude, so find another hobby because you don't have a god damn clue.

This actually makes me feel a bit better because it means it's not really Trump's fault. The electoral map this year has bullshit bias to dems. Hillary could lose the pop vote by 10% and still easily win.

Polls didn't accuratly predict a trump nom for the primary early on, at a comparable stage to now, and look what happened, Trump will win because we have the human spirit!
And the memes

>Florida Blue, nice meme

Trump has his best campaign machine here.

Clinton is the front runner in Florida, so it's totally possible. Not a surprise at all if it went blue again.

All politicians do that. If you run a campaign that only appeals to people with an iq over 100, you will lose every time.

Real map

>only true poltards remain

HAHAHA YES, I TOO AM A POLTARD. BLACK PEOPLE, AM I RIGHT BRO?

FRIDAY

NIGHT

LIGHTS

[spoiler]not meming, this is honestly my prediction[/spoiler]

This. Espacially since they are polling more dems over republicans.

>A payment of 0.06USD has been credited to your PayPal account.

>A payment of 0.02USD has been credited to your PayPal account.

>A payment of 0.05USD has been credited to your PayPal account.

No the polls are split, try getting off real clear politics sometime

>tfw Sup Forums is basically unbrowsable because every thread outside of Trumpgen is "LOL DRUMPF STUMPED" or "HOW CAN WHITE MEN EVEN COMPETE" or other garbage

>this delusion

Daily reminder that polls only matters in swing states like PA, FL and OH

Trump could lose the popular vote and still get 270+ EC's through winning these states, even by just 1 more vote than Hillary in these states

Daily reminder polls in June have very little predictive value and polls in general are absolute trash until at least after labor day.

>Washington post
>Newspaper that OFFICIALLY ENDORSED CLINTON
Clinton+10
>Wallstreet Journal
>Relatively objective publication with a focus on finance
Clinton +1

kek

>Brexit will never win guys, the online polls say it will lose!

MAGA

>Daily reminder that polls only matters in swing states like PA, FL and OH
If that's the case, then things are only looking worse for Trump

And no, PA is not going red

>in these states 2x in one sentence
Oh fug :DDDD

Even Nate Bronze, the god of these people, says polls this early are garbage.

When you live in Seattle, California, or Canada, having this view is dangerous to your career, or your health.

Hypothetical map based on Johnson getting 4 more % in polls which would grant him entrence into the debates and give him nationwide exposure.

>people said I couldn't jog 10 miles but I did it, therefore it's reasonable to conclude that I can jog 100 miles

PA is a toss up

FL makes me worry though

He should appeal as much as possible to FL to gain the state

>Trump is not going to be our next President
Of course not. The Jews have already chosen Hillary.

On top of that, even if Trump was elected, he'd do the will of his Jewish masters, the same as Hillary.

>Trump can't win.

Sucks to be american
I"ll be watching cnn when the mudslime comes to bomb the shit out of your gay ass people.

Hillary will make our 3rd world people rich and will make us great again! Finally

Americans doesn't need to be great. They are fat enough, they should give us all their cash and jobs.

>Daily reminder that Trump can't win.

remember when he couldn't be the republican nominee?

>MAGA
>Voting for a Zionist
Pick one.

>remember when he couldn't be the republican nominee?
Reminder when leafs can't vote in the American election?
You have your own problems with that anti-White cuck Trudeau to worry about.

Daily reminder that Trump is not your enemy. The Money Printers are your enemy.

Start exposing them and their printing and loan scheme and watch how quickly the whole Trump vs. the World thing starts to fade.

in Florida they are split, sorry cuck

>The Money Printers are your enemy.
So...the Jews?

But Trump loves the Jews.
Trump won't even audit the Federal Reserve let alone end it.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0Z02MK

>remember when he couldn't be the republican nominee?
Before he declared and for like 2 weeks after that? Yeah I remember.

Remember when RCP polls accurately predicted his victory in the primary going back to last summer and have accurately been predicting his loss in the general just as long?

cbsnews.com/news/poll-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll-florida-north-carolina-wisconsin-colorado-battleground-states/

Trump is extremely close in states which should not be close.

Colorado (Clinton 40 to Trump 39 percent); Wisconsin (Clinton 41 to Trump 36 percent)

Florida (Clinton 44 to Trump 41 percent);
North Carolina (Clinton 44 to Trump 42 percent).

Daily reminder that Trump has said we can never go bankrupt because we print money.

>unaffiliate yourself with the Trump campaign. You can still vote for him on election day, but don't get too involved. Don't watch on election night, because she he loses to Hillary, it's going to be crushing if you're too invested.
>Just take the Brexit victory and walk away.
Oh lord kek I beseech thee. Banish this shill from whence (((it))) came!

I've lived in Pittsburgh for years now. It's not a hippie state. People here love hunting, they love guns, and they're very family valued.

However, it still is a solid blue state.
Racism is a huge no go here and anything that gets pinned as racist dies here. Gettysburg recently took a huge hit and they are not allowed to have confederate flags at the memorials now. The people didn't fight it, they all said ok.

Then you have Philly, which is a Democrat haven.

This state will not vote for trump. It hasn't voted republican in decades, and Florida for the record hasn't voted republican in almost a decade

Were split. Keep in mind those polls were spread out over the course of several months and Hillary has been leading for the last 3 except for one poll that put Trump up by just +1.

>Daily reminder that Trump has said we can never go bankrupt because we print money.
Trump loves debt.

cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/

"People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt, and I mean, these people are crazy. This is the United States government," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day." "First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?"
The presumptive Republican presidential nominee explained he would center his approach on debt buybacks if and when interest rates go up.
"I said if we can buy back government debt at a discount, in other words, if interest rates go up and we can buy bonds back at a discount -- if we are liquid enough as a country, we should do that," Trump said. "In other words, we can buy back debt at a discount."
He also repeated his claim that he is "the king of debt."
"I understand debt better than probably anybody. I know how to deal with debt very well. I love debt -- but you know, debt is tricky and it's dangerous, and you have to be careful and you have to know what you're doing," Trump said.