How come Sup Forums goes da joos about everything except for guns?

How come Sup Forums goes da joos about everything except for guns?
It's literally a billion dollar industry with extremely high shilling capabilities. They're making profit at the cost of people's lives.

meme related

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
thefreethoughtproject.com/msm-talks-gun-control-50-killed-knife-attack-china/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efraim_Diveroli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Sup Forums is retarded. Nice flag.

France?

>Literally a billion dollar industry
Oh wow, that's like, so big!
Fucking idiot.

Nice flag m8.

nice flag

They don't talk about big pharma either, what's your point

why are penguins posting here?
you can't even use guns

He can still snap the kids neck or stab. Or drive them all dead in a car truck or crash a bus somwhere.

Anti guners are retardet hipovrates. Thats why you never win.

;^)

Is that Nancy Pelosi he's shooting?

Because illegal guns doesn't exist, right?
USA isn't an isolated island like Australia or Antartica, dumbfuck.

thank fuck, i've been looking to fill in this blank
thanks for the flag

fuck off snowniggers, we're full

stfu France you should know better than this

rarest flag?

>penguins
More importantly, you can't even fly. BTFO.

Antarctica?

antarctica?

What's the first trying to symbolize, (((gun control)))?

No other race of people have worked harder to ban guns in the history of mankind than the jews

Problem isn't guns though

Closing of mental institutions, gangs and media's love for body counts are the issue

>being this new

How do you even get an Antarctica proxy?

What if the crazy person makes a bomb or knifes some people to death, those methods have been know to be more effective than shooting.

Personally I like the conspiracy theory that liberals have large amounts of stock in gun companies and push for gun control to make a shitload of money themselves.
Only the publicized mass shootings really make gun companies a shitload from panic buys, the majority of murder is by niggers with straw purchases, which is chump change compared to that.

KEK

France wtf

When will you remove the ice so we can start using the land we own Antarctica?

Crazy people are still going to find a way to kill, so gun control BTFO

There's a lot more pain and suffering too if you're stabbed or maimed.

So are you telling me that if all the guns were illegal, then a guy that want to commit a crime can't purchase a gun in the black market? wow today I learned that gun laws are awesome!

Hey scientists can be pol fags too

and what stops a crazy person from buying guns illegally?

Forgot to add this at the end of my other post, thank you for weeding out the summer PK.

The law prevents it, when you will Argentina start following the discussion?

I wish.

Pic related.

If the law (as you say) prevents criminals getting guns illegally, why doesn't it stop them from stealing?

Aside from the police? Not much, but it does make it a lot more difficult.

If I wanted to go shoot up a school I couldn't just pop down the local store or steal daddy's revolver. I'd have to find someone who knows someone who knows someone that has access to firearms. I'd have to make contact with that person and establish a mutual trust that I'm not a snitch and they're not going to murder me. I'd then have to pay an inflated price to purchase that weapon and whatever ammo I needed. If I wanted to learn how to use said gun effectively I'd have to find a way of practicing without raising suspicion.

Then I could go on my shooting spree.

reeee respect de law

>gun industry
>big
fucking kek

Panel 1: What happens if you have gun control and criminals ignore it because, you know, crime has no care for the matters of law.
Panel 2: What happens if you don't have gun control and everyone has a gun.
Panel 3: Magical fantasyland where guns never existed in the first place.

Panel 3a: A gal with a knife can do a lot more damage than a gal with the gun on account of not having to reload and get more ammo; even if the immediate starting damage is far less, a knife is far more effective long-term, if given limited resources. It also doesn't help that females have no sense of the response.. A guy might eventually get bored because he realizes it's getting him nowhere. A woman runs on emotions.

>Jews
>greedy capitalists that push for communism
>ethno-purists that push for mass immigration and interracial marriages (for others)
>have tradional families but push for degeneracy (for others)
>afraid of being victims of hate crimes and Holocausts but push to ban guns so they can't defend themselves.

...the fuck's their problem?

Don't you know about the third part of the legislative branch, the circle of wizards?
Whenever a law gets passed they cast a spell that forces it to be followed.

I don't know. Here you could go to pretty much any "Sensitive Urban Zone" or gypsy camp and buy yourself at least an AK-47 directly from ex-Yugoslavia. I remember watching a journalist buying one with ammo for like 1000€.

So far as I'm aware none of the top twenty or so firearm manufacturing companies are owned by the Tribe.

Nice myth Paul.

What is Switzerland?

Actually,it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Feinstein and friends had lots of stock in medical insurance and firearms companies. Every time they open their cockgobblers they increase guns sales by 15%

>Illegal guns don't exist.

But, but if I understand it correctly it isn't allowed to kill people (excluding self defense etc.). But I haven't studied criminal psychology so there can be nuances I'm missing.

That explains a lot actually. Thanks.

Polar bear posting.

29 dead 130 injured in knife attack if you think taking away guns will stop mass killings you are a fucking idiot

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367

50 killed in mass stabbing
thefreethoughtproject.com/msm-talks-gun-control-50-killed-knife-attack-china/

Ohhhhh if we ban guns in America they'll all just disappear! Only the libs could be this smart

hello darkness

> (OP)
>So far as I'm aware none of the top twenty or so firearm manufacturing companies are owned by the Tribe.

you don't have to be a manufacturer to sell arms. one of the bigger folks with gov contracts is actually a relative of a famous television Rabbi. operates out of florida, iirc.

>a thousand penguins calling it a fucking immigrant
Feels bad for the polar bear

because shall not be infringed is pretty fucking unambiguous.

>being this new

>if we just ban guns, nobody will get shot
how'd that work out for france?

There are only two public companies who's stock market value remain stable after shootings and panic buys.

We light candles and sing in harmony. Worked so far.

IWI is definitely up there, possibly even in the top 5.

They make the desert eagle and uzi

Hello France

RARE FRANCE FLAG

>It's literally a billion dollar industry with extremely high shilling capabilities. They're making profit at the cost of my tears.

NOOT NOOT

>implying if you ban guns criminals couldnt get one

seriously, this logic is flawed, look at fucking Mexico

Guns are not banned in France. Educate yourself a bit.

www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/france

Instead of 0 deaths it would be him holding a knife and it would be multiple deaths

>
>> (OP) (OP)
>>So far as I'm aware none of the top twenty or so firearm manufacturing companies are owned by the Tribe.
>you don't have to be a manufacturer to sell arms. one of the bigger folks with gov contracts is actually a relative of a famous television Rabbi. operates out of florida, iirc.

this is the guy i was thinking of. says he's out of business now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efraim_Diveroli

ask yourself how this even happens without connections

>white flag
>france
>rare
As I understand it it isn't that rare for France to use their white flag

>How come Sup Forums goes da joos about everything except for guns?

Probably because 9/10 gun control shills are jews

>anecdotal evidence
I'm now a Cruz missile.

>Umayyad Flag
Muslim shitposts go back to the 7th century

PK

You are fucking ruining the flags.

Stop using proxies

what the fuck man

>anecdotal evidence

Literally the only way to argue against people who use exclusively anecdotal evidence and sob stories and refuse to reason is to show them anecdotal evidence and sob stories to the contrary.

This picture is based on pretending like guns just don't fucking exist. It's as disingenuous as saying "Why don't we just ban murder?"

It's also based on the misconception that gun owners want crazy and / or evil people to have guns. We don't. The problem is, how are you going to specifically target them, without taking anyone else's rights away? If we open the door for any more control at all, more and more restrictions will come into place rapidly, until eventually we have the dystopia you anti-gunners picture, where people can break into your house with an AK47 / 30 rounds, and all we have to defend ourselves are muskets.

No, not even close actually, Antarctica has been posted quite a lot overall. That title of rarest (legit flag, discounting 0 population/impossible areas) belongs to United States Minor Outlying Islands.

In total, these are all flags that have posted less total posts than Antarctic in order of rarest to least rare.

United States Minor Outlying Islands
Mayotte
Saint Barthelemy
Asia/Pacific Region
South Sudan
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Saint Martin (French part)
Northern Mariana Islands
Guinea-Bissau
Burkina Faso
Wallis and Futuna
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Gambia
Eritrea
American Samoa
British Indian Ocean Territory
Tuvalu
Central African Republic
Solomon Islands
French Southern Territories
Kiribati
Palau
Comoros
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Timor-Leste
Equatorial Guinea
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Mali
Tonga

Flag Hunter has recorded 209 Antarctica posts total.

>literally crying about nothing

Liberalism is a mental illness.

I can't explain all, becuase im not sure, but I know the one about immigration. it is jewish tradition to marry people that are well established and succesfull in society, ie, not degenerates. by making other people degenerate it is easier to rise on top, thus making it easier to spot the difference between humans and subhumans and then by superior genes secure resources&positions in society. the jews are the ones trying to make a master race, how else would they come up with the story of aryans, that whole story is a shill.

Frenchie thinks he knows what's best for America

>implying you can't kill a group of people without using a gun

What a stupid fuckin flag

Oy! you got me with that one. I was totally pro 2nd amendment and a paying member of the NRA... but I read that cartoon and my mind has been completely changed!
Nice going goy!

>that picture

Wow that's so original, trying to poke at a collective groups ideas on being able to defend themselves,
your picture is correct in regards to America, but only the first two instances. There's too much illegal ongoings for the third to not exist.
promote something worthwhile like improved background checks instead of trying to kill off guns entirely like a sissy.

Why can't these faggots see I'm trying to save their lives

The firearms industry is one of the few not led by Jews. Needless to say they're not happy about it.

So how do you plan on making every gun evaporate?

In movies people wave the flag of Antarctica when they give up/surrender

No Francois, we don't want the mudslimes in Calais.

>1 post by this ID

sage

hide

>1 post by this ID

sage

hide

>1 post by this ID

sage

hide

>1 post by this ID

sage

hide

>1 post by this ID

sage

hide

I couldn't find the other one so this substitutes.