What the fuck

What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS4EJGh9mIg
unbelievable-facts.com/2014/03/480-pound-woman-dies-after-being-stuck.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he has 3 arms yo

He definitely got the worst punishment out of everyone, though getting fucked by a blade would suck too but I think this one still has it beat.

Sup Forums will fuck you up man...

His best film.

Personally I would rather be subjected to this than the gluttony one

gluttony one would only take a couple of days

sloth guy was tortured for a year

Am I the only person who found the pacing, characters, plot, dialogue, and execution of Seven to be average at best?

If brought up I'm looked at like a madman.

That strapon blade dildo thing would have completely shredded her insides into meat soup.

torture is art, everything else is a non-factor.

That girl is cute as fuck.

And it is overrated, but it didn't exactly have much in the way of competition in the 90s.

For a pedo he got off easy, deserved worse.

I just feel like he'd quickly go mad or develop some kind of coping mechanism. Gluttony just freaks me the fuck out. I can't watch force feeding scenes.

Meh, not that much different from being stabbed anywhere else. I think her death was one of the least terrible.

Agreed tbqh, I only like it for the creative deaths.

>the dialogue
>average
is that supposed to be funny? only in a board this shitty could a post like this be made with a straight face.

That makes a lot sense. It would certainly stand out.
When is the last time you watched it? It isn't exactly Shakespeare. Not bad, just not note worthy.

How was he kept alive, and what exactly happened to him? Could something like this happen irl?

>he didn't get the reference
youtube.com/watch?v=rS4EJGh9mIg

Well you do get fat lazy fucks who never move and become fused with their bed/couch

>Usual Suspects came out the same year

Spacey zeroed right in to what was popular.

john doe did nothing wrong

hahah, yeah, w-what's that like i w-wonder heh heh

Got it now, try.

Pretty superficial assessment you got there

I'm sure you're not as bad as this unbelievable-facts.com/2014/03/480-pound-woman-dies-after-being-stuck.html