Liam Smith vs Liam Williams

>Saturday November 11 - HBO US Sky Sports UK
Daniel Jacobs vs Luis Arias
Jarrell Miller vs Mariusz Wach

>Saturday November 11 - ESPN US
Artur Beterbiev vs Enrico Koelling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLoDE1vqrSE
boxingscene.com/garcia-broner-peaked-937k-viewers-averaged-881k-on-showtime--119071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CANELO
BE BOLD!

Another MMA fighter boxing Friday night

nery or charlo posters, who's worse?

Lomachenko

I wish BN would pick up these comfy Japanese shows

Arum is involved with Murata so it makes sense

>holding the superior IBO belt around your waist

is joyce white?

>AJ P-please let me hold a belt for the picture
>But i can hold them all just fine
>I want to feel like a champion
>you have a professional record of 1-1, eddie
>PLEEEASSEEE

As white as Andre Ward, so yes

whats hearns amateur record?

no.
do you think that stops gypsies?

youtube.com/watch?v=NLoDE1vqrSE

daily reminder rigo is a virgin that can't look a woman in the eyes

>>you have a professional record of 1-1, eddie

Does he? I never heard that

I don't know if Lubin can come back from the loss. You can't train a chin.

See David Price, once a chinlet always a chinlet

That's a little different. Just about every HW can punch.

He's still a chinlet

He could have an Amir Khan-like career. Good enough skills to hang on world level, but now that his weakness is known, everyone who faces him will have a ready-made gameplan

You trained two

Is Tommy Hearns the only elite fighter who's a chinlet?

Floyd Patterson and Terry Norris

Never hear of Eddie "The hitman" Hearns? you must be a casual

nice hair murat

Luis Ortiz isn't WBA mandatory anymore, banned for 6 months unless he requests a B sample test by October 20th

Does Julian Jackson count?
Only reason Hearns got away with being a chinlet was that most guys couldn't reach his chin.

>GOLOBKEEN WHERE ARE JEW MY FREN

Why is it that every one here and on Reddit is all of a sudden sweet on the Charlos?
Not even a week ago you were all thinking Lubin would hammer Jermell, and every one thinks Jermall stands no chance against GGG, Canelo, or Jacobs, but now all of a sudden they're god's gift to earth.

You would have thought that Jermell knocked out Hearns or McCallum in one round last Saturday with how quickly opinions swung.
Remember /box/ don't become Reddit, don't join every hype train that passes your way.

fuk u on about

I'm talking about all the Charlo dick sucking that's been going on since Saturday.

>Not even a week ago you were all thinking Lubin would hammer Jermell
Don't remember anyone tipping Lubin to win, the winners of last weekends fights were all obvious typical Haymon matchmaking where you get two 0's on the record to give the illusion it's closer than it is

Where were you in the entire build-up for the fight?
I even remember having a conversation with another Brit on here about you guys overhyping your prospects unlike us Americans, and he mentioned Lubin as a good counter-example.

Was Erickson 'poo in' Loobin a meme all along?

Yea for sure /box/ is one guy

I posted before the fight that Lublin was getting sparked out. Why do you get so triggered over this?

Somebody saying Lubin is hyped up is the opposite of tipping Lubin to win the fight. All 5 PBC fights went as expected. I only remember 1 American thinking Austin Trout would win

the charlo cucks are just the loma lickers riding another bandwagon.

I remember multiple, and the reason he brought up Lubin as being overhyped was because he was being picked by many here to be the winner because "Jermell doesn't have power" and "Jermell got outboxed by John Jackson and Hatley".

Im just wondering where all those people who had put all their hopes on Lubin went.
Did they hide away or did they change sides?

Certainly didn't see half of you faggots claiming Jermell was going to beat Lubin, so I find it so crazy you all came out of the shade right after the Lubin fight.

>le slicc Cuban meme

>le matrix boxer from the future

They probably just shut up, even as a non-Charlo fan you must see that what charlo did was the best way to completely shit on a hyped af prospect. Pretty embarrassing tbqh

You're probably right, i'm just mad as fuck that the Charlos are getting their balls gargled just for Jermell KOing Lubin, as if he wasn't a completely untested prospect (Who anyone with a brain could have seen was going to lose) wherein this win will only mean something if Lubin goes on to have a respectable career.
Right now this win means about as much as if AJ knocked out Dubois in round 1 or something like that.

Charlo was never my friend

Most people in the archive said Charlo would win, some people are just shit posting being contrarians

>posts one comment
>most people

>Lara/Charlo/Hurd triple header did 500k average viewers on SHO

lol

It was a literal who card. They're all bums

>100k people turned the channel as soon as Lara came on

ayyy

That was me.

kek

I think it's the only card I've seen where the viewership actually DROPPED heading into the main event. By 20%, no less.

I'm surprised it did so badly, it seems like you cant put together premium channel cards that appeal mostly to black people nowadays in America.
If this triple header were on Cable TV it would have made a killing like Thurman's bouts usually do.

Meanwhile Cotto-Kamegai did something like 950k on HBO on the same night as Mayweather-McGregor, and Super Fly did like 900k as well on HBO, so the Hispanic population in America definitely tune into decent and great cards alike on cable TV.

>so the Hispanic population in America definitely tune into decent and great cards alike on cable TV.
on premium TV*

Tbh I thought Hurd/Trout was the closest fight. But mostly because of trout being out of his prime

>Charlos are getting their balls gargled just for Jermell KOing Lubin
This guys are winning fights by KO and people are still mad.

I'm not mad at the Charlos, I think they're assholes but they're skilled, but they're not GOATs for beating decent opposition at best.
They have Golovkin's resume before Golovkin even fought Lememe.

I know I turned it off Once Lara left him off the hook after the knockdown. Went to a bar and talked boxing with a cool bartender

More people have HBO than Showtime. The FOX card got 1.48 million viewers. I don't know how many black people are subscribing to showtime but successful cards on showtime only do around 750k

I'd love to see either one fight Canelo but that will never happen. Back when all three were in the same division he wouldn't even say their names.

Is Trout even gatekeeper level at this point? This dude is damaged goods.

he's done

I think their best card was Broner/Garcia. Don't remember the numbers tho

>the Hispanic population in America
Lara is hispanic

937k peak 881k average
boxingscene.com/garcia-broner-peaked-937k-viewers-averaged-881k-on-showtime--119071

>the fight where Broner forgot how to throw a punch
I'd recommend that he retire, but by this time next year he'll do something stupid and get himself locked up so it's academic at this point.

>I only remember 1 American thinking Austin Trout would win
it was me

He should fight Amir Khan, battle of the also-rans. It would get good ratings

>cans/cab drivers
>journeymen
>prospects
>Trout
>gatekeepers
>title holders
>elite
>pound 4 pound
>hall of famer
>all time great
>GOAT

Khan, Broner, Berto, and Mattysse should fight each other to see who has the most left. I would've included Bradley but he's legit retired.

No. It was too much too soon. He should try his luck at 147 if he can safely make weight.

He's Cuban.
Wanna search up the Cuban population in America for me, Dr.Smartness?

Not to mention he's so boring i'd imagine even the 5 Cuban Americans that was boxing don't even want to tune into his bouts. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans certainly aren't big fans of that type of fighting style either.

>Mattysse
Don't count out La Maquina just yet.

Why are brits so good at super middleweight?

also anyone watching the joshua doccumentary tonight?

>tfw even cans/cab drivers make good money

closest weight to the weight of the average male brit

same reason mexis and japs dominate manlet divisions

>De La Hoya "If Lemieux Wins - Canelo Fight Possible if No Golovkin"

explains the historical american dominance of the HW division

They don't make a lot considering the CTE.

See the nba? All the American giga niggas

yeah, if brain damage wasn't a thing though it would be the best side-job that you do on weekends

*sucks teeth* AY YO MY NIGGA CHARLO GOT DIS

SLICC BRUVVAS FINNA CLEAR OUT DOSE STIFF ROBOTIC EUROS

I hope Bill wins to fuck them over, surprised he's going to Canada

where the lie tho

How great would it be to be a suit at a boxing organisation, playing God with boxers careers, attending conventions and accepting “gifts” all over the world

Hell I’d settle for a job with the EBU

BoxRec records only 76 British pros at super middle, compared to 141 at welterweight and 110 at middleweight

Shut up

Best case scenario, GGG and BJS win and then unify, while losers Canelo and Lemieux fight each other

Best case scenario - BJS is doing the fencing response on the canvas while we get a French-Canadian v Irish Traveller riot

why are the best boxers always american?

America isn't so good at the moment but historically it was once a big sport, much like horse racing in the US it was completely mainstream at one point then faded. The other obvious reason is population size

also money

given the majority of top ahtletes in america are black it stands to reason that there are many would-be goats living in africa themselves but the resources and quality of life is so shit they either never get discovered or never reach their potential

its no accident the countries with the most money + population do the best in the olympics

*cleans up the division*

In other words, get used to the possibility that Golovkin might not get a rematch

He's the same as Callum Smith, too big for the division he's in

As much as I like watching him, the truth is the Gypsy could out box David with one had behind his back, Lemieux will be lucky to win 2 rounds

He's not good enough to beat Golovkin, he boxed well in the first fight and still lost. I'd like to see him fight Jacobs as he's with HBO. Jermall Charlo would be better but I know he won't fight him

>The other obvious reason is population size

>also money

so how do you explain cuba?

You say that now, but you and I both know that when Canelo beats GGG on May 5th you and all of Golovkin's fanboys will have a million excuses racing in your heads.

Besides, Canelo didn't lose the fight lol.