Brit/pol/

>EU Parliament Debates Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

>Nigel Farage says he's worried about backsliding on Leave campaign promises
youtube.com/watch?v=WrAHJ9fDHUU

>UK loses last 'AAA' rating and FTSE 350 surrenders £140bn in Brexit aftermath
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/27/george-osborne-to-speak-in-attempt-to-calm-markets-following-bre/

>Nige completely BTFOs the EU once and for all
youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA

>Young Leave voters abused online in days after European Union referendum vote
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36640241/young-leave-voters-abused-online-in-days-after-european-union-referendum-vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sHbTH3fAMU
youtube.com/watch?v=6kfdZrCc9ng
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1192777/Welcome-rock-Hitchens-San-.html
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/28/brexit-live-cameron-eu-leaders-brussels-corbyn-confidence
youtube.com/watch?v=9oiQjieXCc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pound has dropped in value a lot today lads. It was looking good.

>Burley thought she could barrage the Farage and get him to say racist attacks are wrong

OP picture made me fucking die

Iain Duncan Smith faced a no confidence vote as Conservative party leader, he lost by 90 votes to 75. Duncan Smith subsequently resigned.

Labour MPs vote no confidence in Corbyn 172 to 40

what a shitty bread

>Corbyn defiant: "I was democratically elected leader of our party for a new kind of politics by 60% of Labour members and supporters...

>"I will not betray them by resigning."

Will moggy lad usurp Boris and get nige in the cabinet?

Anyone got a vid of the scottish guy pleading to stay in the EU? It was hilarious to watch live earlier, I want to see it again.

>wasting an interview with Nige by asking the same exact questions which have already been asked over and over

Useless cow

Yes yes, very good Corbyn, very good

However, I still have a vote of no confidence to hold...

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

THE WORKERS' REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

Dunno but he was called Alyn Smith or something so google it m8

Purge them comrade, purge them all.

Reminder that it's in our interests for Corbyn to resign. He's actually a decent guy, so we need someone awful (think Miliband) to ruin Labour's chances at the next election.

Cheers lad

LADS LADS LADS

Jezza wouldn't be able to get back on the ballot because he needs 50 MPs to bring his name forward!

CORBYCHEV HAS BEEN BTFO

>shhnotearsonlydreamsnow.jpg

Revisionists and reactionaries have infiltrated the buro time for a cultural revolution!

No it isn't. Corbyn wont look for a way out of leaving the EU, his successor might.

Whether Blue Labour or Red Labour win the next election doesn't matter

What matters is that one of those parties is destroyed so that they both die, which is what Corbyn is helping happen to Labour

Tory shill go away

so whats Sturgeon gonna do now that Tusk told her to fuck off? Exit anyway?

Only possible electable Candidate.

Nah.

We want left and right wing parties as our two major parties. Blairites ruin politics.

Corbyn is completely unelectable, so we want him to stay

>that pic

Pls tell me a Blairite won't usurpe Labour, get voted in as PM and ignore the referendum

you were once great ;_:7

The vote of confidence means nothing, Corbyn can't be removed. The Blairites have been BTFO by their own party rules

She'll spend the next few months screaming "REEEEEEE-"

SOON

The only reason that the pound dropped in the first place was Jewish shystering. It'll come back in time.

good luck with that. the scots dont want to exit the uk. lol

Doesn't matter.
There's going to be a leadership contest.

Don't be fucking daft, Corbyn is the best thing to happen to the Labour party in absolutely ages (for us anyway).

youtube.com/watch?v=1sHbTH3fAMU

kek

this is true

>alastair campbell

This guy has been constantly salty since the Brexit result was announced, how can one man produce that much salt?

post how can this week get better

Does a vote of no confidence mean that he has to stand down as leader? Because he's already said he isn't going to resign

Tülta XDDDDDDDD

>for us

And who is that exactly?

taking the news well...

Labour party rules only allow for a leadership challenge at the party conference

And Jezza will win anyway

poland gets nuked and all polish plumbers get genocided

They should join US and make Britain great again

EL OH EL

>This guy has been constantly salty since the Brexit result was announced
He has been salty since Blair left office. He's become very good at it.

Another EU ref is called in a different country

nOPE.

No, it was purely a gesture.
However, there will be a leadership contest, which he will fail.

Corbyn guarantees Labour won't win in 2020 and the Labour party collapses further with potentially UKIP replacing them in many places.

and the bongland drowns in their own feces... not well though Ahmed

We'll shite it like the last minute like last time if there's even a chance of ScotRef 2

Our campaigns are just streaming Braveheart for a few months and saying how much we hate the English.

Anybody that isn't Labour.

But if you nuke Bolan you will get Bolan rapefugees

What will it take for him to die happily knowing Britain has been saved?

How can 80% of Labour MPs not like the favourite of Labour party members

How does this even happen

Fuck off and clean my car Ivor

>spend the days after the referendum going on about how they will stay in the EU
>MEPs literally begging to stay
>personally going to a private meeting with Tusk
>gets told to fuck off anyways

this is how the EU deals with supporters who failed. glorious.
And there are still people not believing its a pile of shit.

Need more info ASAP pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kfdZrCc9ng
>cuck me pls masters!

KEK wasn't done with Farage.
And he still isn't done with him, Farage still has work to do before he can ascend.

When will the Queen take over this farce?

Holy shit, how is this image so squished?

This Sky News presenter is so smarmy.

Because Labour MPs and Labour members are equally delusional.

>2020

The Tories will call an election at the worst possible time for Labour if they have any sense.

Never realised Barry was so based.

He doesn't believe it can be

I'm tired of this meme that the Brexit result has saved his optimism just because there's a picture of him smiling, if you read his blog he's already written two articles since the vote explaining why we're still actually quite fucked

Blairism

Great backstory but he is utterly terrible at media appearances.

Hillary gets arrested
Czechs plan a referendum

The death of both major parties, the banning of skimmed and semi-skimmed milk and the mandatory use of the 1662 book of common prayer.

do all scottish womyn have that dyke haircut ?

Labour party is turning into a circus, are they going to sort this shit before the next GE?

Out of touch, they hate the working class

>Assume even 50% of reported "race" attacks are genuine
>This number won't grow exponentially if the referendum result is ignored

It would create an even bigger divide and nationalist groups would end up fucking everywhere because they would see themselves as being second class to immigrants. The only people who think any good could come from it are leftists and that's only because they don't live in the real world. They'll look at which side is most likely to revolt

>Leave:
>Made up of people who believe in democracy
>Traditional Brits who don't take shit if they're getting fucked over
>Remainers:
>Wouldn't know what democracy was if they were hit with a ballot box
>Protest on the internet because they actually think the internet is serious business

Long.
Term.

Think about what currencies represent. Think about what stock markets represent. Think about what economies represent.

They represent value.

When the British people voted for Brexit, did they magically vote away the value of their corporations? Did they magically vote away the value of their currency? Did they magically vote away their resources? Did they magically vote away their historical strength?

No. They just voted for political independence.

So, why are the markets fucked and why did the currency drop? Because markets panic. People freak the fuck out and just start pulling money away. But doe that, in and of itself, actually reflect any major loss in intrinsic value? Of course not. Panics happen, and then they get corrected and economies keep growing.

Worrying about the pound have a rough few *hours* just a couple of days after a major political change is predictable. There will be two types of investors coming out of this situation. The first type are people who are selling as thing are dropping. They've lost value. They're out of the game. The second set is people who are buying. They'll take currency. They'll take stocks. They'll put money into the game right now. Then they'll wait. And in 5-10 years, they'll be fucking rolling in dough.

Yes, yes they do.

A gulf has been opening up between the membership and the elected politicians since the introduction of New Labour/Blairism. It's a fight that's been a long time in the making

Nothing. You can't save this country or the West in general. You can slow the rot, you can even remove it, but it will always come back and one day it will spread too far. We are merely buying as much time as possible for our descendants.

???

No it hasn't, it dropped a lot yesterday but is doing better today

Why would you say something when you have no idea what you're talking about?

Yes, all hairdressers need to be state certified here and that's pretty much the haircut they need to do to get the certification.

What's going on here?

The layout is so fucking confusing

When two people post at the same time their respective images can get switched but the thumbnail maintains the correct dimensions.

It's not what I uploaded but I'm fine with it

The political right I assume.

>I must admit my fascinating

He has written an article on the Japanese way of life before though

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1192777/Welcome-rock-Hitchens-San-.html

>But beneath a thin layer of fashion, the ancient and harmonious Japan still lives and breathes. The old are respected. Immigration (we shall come to that) is more severely restricted than in any other major industrial nation. Education is tough and mercilessly selective.

>Street crime and disorder are virtually unknown. You and your property are safer here than anywhere else on Earth. The rare perpetrators of heinous murders are hanged, and the public approve.

>Most women still give up paid work at marriage, whereupon they run the home with an iron hand and their husbands hand over their wage packets, and control of the family budget, to them.

Runs in the family.

Len McCluskey said the party would split if they tried to keep him off the ballot

If he and the other unions back a new pro-Corbyn party then the left is finished for good in Britain

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/28/brexit-live-cameron-eu-leaders-brussels-corbyn-confidence

>Corbyn literally refusing to resign like a Soviet Commissar

youtube.com/watch?v=9oiQjieXCc0

Longer speech, so pathetic. Fucking Scotland...

>Pinknews
Fitting.

>Farage
>"Even if there is another Scottish referendum, I think they'd loose by a bigger margin than they did last time"

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

>THOUGH BLAIRITES FLINCH AND TRAITORS SNEER,
>WE'LL KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HERE!

The penultimate line of The Red Flag is being rewritten as we speak.

>you have claims on cores you do not own
Love that title

But...

Because of Trotskyist Infiltrators were lazy and short sighted.

They took control of the base and used the system to install one of their own as leader but with no support network in the Commons.

Nigel is amazing, he's greater than comedy because he's so right.