Is he /our guy/?

Is he /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/02/02/513052930/trump-touts-apprentice-ratings-tells-prayer-breakfast-pray-for-arnold
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>getting baited by a master at mind games
come on Arnie, youre better than this.

Yes. Arnold's an alpha, Trump's a beta cuck.

He's /my guy/ fuck off

he'll be fine

true alphas only fuck fat mestiza maids

fucking based

austrians cant bant for shit

>fucking based
Em, no. Banning muslims is based

SEAVUS DONALD DU DEPPADE SCHWUCHTEL

True alphas spread their seed whenever they have a chance, yes

I can't wait for Trump to wake up and make a tweet that says:

"Hey Arnold, unlike you, I can run a great country & get great ratings at the same time."

THICCC

>This delusion

both have children with immigrants

only one of them did it well

>German humor

>I can't wait for the first thing the president thus is engage in petty TMZ bullshit

holy fuck dude, if trump is playing 4-Dimensional chest you are dancing to his tune

Fuck off back to your shithole.

Arnold is a globalist shill, who, despite being accused of sexual assault by many women when he was running for governor of California, tried to grandstand when President Trump's tape came out by saying that it was the first time he wasn't going to vote for the Republican nominee.

> steroid shrunk balls
> not even a billionaire
> trump has many children with multiple mates

Isn't Donald his boss?

>meme actor that promotes reddit upvote group think sensibilities

no

Demolition Man when

one took the brawn the other the looks

>Based Arnold isn't afraid of Trump
>Sly is a cuck and takes photo with Trump

still winning even now

he looks like Odo from Star Trek

forced PR feud to generate ratings.

when did Arnold become such a cuck

too much time with the Kennedys and Hollywood turn him into a beta numale

"i'm 16 and my humour is so advanced" starter kit.

nice soy sauce hair arnie lmao

Arnold wasn't even a good governor. But if he was American born, he'd have probably run for president and won. Just the way voters are.

>when did Arnold become such a cuck
Living in California for extended periods of time.

Pretty much this. I like Arnold, but not because he's a good person or anything. And he has no grounds to criticize Trump for anything.

Still a charismatic guy though. Sadly not enough to make you a great leader.

Ya'll niggers are taking this out of context. Trump starting this feud by making fun of Arnold for causing the ratings on his gay reality show to drop. Arnie is just throwing it back at him, and I will add it's better with audio rather than just text like in OP's potato quality webm.

He's not wrong, trump is doing a bunch of dictator shit desu senpai

>silencing the media the only thing that keeps government honest
>paying people to go to your press conferences and cheer like any good propagandist
>putting your children in charge of anti trust (lmao)
>constantly talking about himself like he is running north korea instead of the USA
>turning allies into enemies for no reason
>fielding the idea of tax tariffs when in reality those cause the american people to pay and not the country in question

But hey the epic memes right?

cuck

lol imagine being this naive

Considering that that media was exposed as being guilty of collusion with the real fascist Hillary I don't see a problem with this.

80's Arnie would've voted for Trump, nu-Arnie is a cuck.

epic memes

nah you make a good point, so obviously the proper response is to become a fascist nation, idiot.

How is Trump a fascist?

I feel like 80's Arnie would have not gave a shit

How was Hillary a fascist?

That's what Trump tried to tell the mudslimes and now they're going to join ISIS

really makes you think just how peaceful the religion of peace really is

State run media. Disregard for human rights. The list can go on.

How many people have to turn against Trump before you start considering that maybe Trump is the problem?

Is there anyone who can criticize Trump or will /tvpol/ instantly hate anyone who says anything against Trump?

>muh, liberal media boogeyman

It's a cult, they won't recognize the faults of their messiah until it's too late.

Problem of what?
Democrats being batshit insane idiots, whose stupidity is only compared by their arrogance?

Who thought that "it's her turn" is legitimate reason to close eyes on everything?

Trump is better than Lizard. Period. Of all people that might have smeared the Trump, Lizard was the one who would be smeared across, because there is no fucking place to give stamps on her corrupt ass.

He didn't do a great job running California but Trump is doing much worse with the country so it would be a good trade

Arnold is a Republican, dingus.

Cuck kill yourself. Don't ever try to fuck with Trump like that or I'll slit your damn throat.

Keep crying bitch.

Arnold is nothing but a dumb, talentless hack trying to undermine the presidency. Don't trust this Austrian weakling.

>Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites Globalist elites Globalists elites...

Funny how everyone is a globalist elite apart from Trump, Russia and North Korea.

Fuck you

"Truth""Revolt"

lol

>I dress just like Arnie
>A 70 year old man
>I''m 24

I've got to reevaluate things. Buy some Yeezys.

Kill yourself

>implying this went well

The next Dubya.

>implying I trust the alternative hivemind
I actually respect Arnold for having a fucking difference of opinion.
To be fair though, Trump actually made a wise statement today.

nope
people are too emotionally invested at this point to ever be rational about it

>brawn

That kids muscularity is (relatively speaking) embarrassing. No, he didn't get Arnie's genes for muscularity. He's a shadow of his father in that regard. Pic related is the old asshole, aged FIFTEEN.

>people are actually having trouble sleeping because trump is pres
really america lol

When that guy figures out the cure for cancer, and charges hospitals billions for it, it will have gone very well.

>take roids
>get big
wow, must be magic genes

>Arnold
>talentless
>weakling
I don't actually care about Trump (not an American), but you are a huge faggot.
>tripfag
Oh, my bad. I should've known.

Nah. Pretty much everybody in high end politics is a Globalist Elite, including Alex Jones.

>>constantly talking about himself like he is running north korea instead of the USA
This. At least Obama spent his time running the fucking country, not constantly whinging about himself.

All of them

Fuck off fucking libturd cuck you don't know nothing he's opposing the globalist elites and the Soviet European Union, currently he's doing a fine job and we needed a strong leader who cares about ppl.
Plus he's rich as fuck, he doesn't need any more money or power, historically rich ppl are the best leaders

>funny how everyone is a monarchist apart from Venice, The Netherlands, and Genoa

It's almost like the elite share class interests and therefore have similar political values that result in their power at the expense of others.

Isn't he literally opposite of /our guy/ with what he said?

yeah, saying some nonsense only to get popularity points for his next shitty movie is really an alpha move

>find a way to further shit up an already shitty state
>LOL I SHOULD RUN THE COUNTRY BRO

>At least Obama spent his time running the fucking country

Trump has been fulfilling campaign promises left and right. He's done more in his first two weeks than Obama did in his first 2 months.

>signing executive orders is "fulfilling campaign promises"

Is this your first election? Do you not know how the three branches of government work?

>rich people don't want anymore money or power
Hahahah get a load of this faggot

Nigger that was a response to some dumb shit Trump said.

npr.org/2017/02/02/513052930/trump-touts-apprentice-ratings-tells-prayer-breakfast-pray-for-arnold

Trump has been going on and on about The Apprentice's ratings, he's a child with a giant ego.

>Soviet European Union

best meme

Yes, it is fulfilling promises. Are you genuinely stupid enough to think EO don't have any power or what?

When will Sup Forums realize everyone hates them and that they should stay in their containment board?

When will liberals realise that they're so fucking far beyond the Overton window that they don't even realise it?

>hate Sup Forums
>must be a liberal

Does that not show you how fucking warped to the right the overton window is, retard?

Arnold was Sup Forums's guy long before Trump. I don't like these crossposters.

Ah sorry my bad, I thought that it was one of the random lashing outs but I didn't check my facts. thanks for correcting me, Arnold is alright once again.

you're an idiot

Is he /our guy/?

RIP Arnie

fuck off pol

>wop
>ever our guy

It's true, retard. That italian guy was the best president that shithole ever had, and it was because rich people don't want more money, they want that a country in good shape. Learn the basics

>gays should get married because WHY NOT, BIGOT?
>trannies are really just trapped in their opposite genders bodies
>uh, we can't limit immigration, you can only choose between "immigration levels now" and "more immigration"

you are incredibly naive

I bet you think Trump is gonna make healthcare cheaper for the common man too.

What the fuck, that's not true at all

DUDE LIKE WE CAN'T LET THAT CHEETO MAN GET HIS HANDS ON THE NUCLEAR CODES! HE'S LIKE SO VOLATILE AND VIOLENT WITH HIS RHETORIC! OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA WIND UP IN CAMPS! WOMEN, GAYS, MUSLIMS, ETC! NO ONE IS SAFE FROM THIS ORANGE HITLER! LIKE I AM SHAKING

haha totally nailed them XD