SCOTT ADAMS PREDICTS TRUMP WILL LOSE UNLESS HE GOES FULL CUCK

>The Clinton team won the month of June. And unless something changes, Clinton will saunter to an easy victory in November.

>I now update my prediction of a Trump landslide to say that if he doesn’t give a speech on the topic of racism – to neutralize the crazy racist label – he loses. There is nothing he can do with policy tweaks, debate performances, advertising, interviews, or anything else that would remove the tarring he received from the Clinton side. But a persuasive speech could do it.

>To become president, Trump has to embrace the melting pot. And he has to embrace the value of American diversity, loudly.

Would you still vote for Trump if he became a cuck and condemned racism and celebrated diversity and softened his immigration stance?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146605145036/persuasion-update-clinton-vs-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Would you still vote for Trump if he became a cuck and condemned racism and celebrated diversity and softened his immigration stance?

Yeah I just read this as well.

Obviously I'm not American but if I were, Trump would probably lose my support and this is what I'm afraid of - at what point does winning even matter if it's not "us" who are winning?

Except hoping that he will reveal his power level after becoming president, but it seems like a fool's hope.

I've always thought that the sword is the only path to change. Especially in America you have too many anti-white minorities combined with the cucked whites to take back control democratically, assuming that the elections are not even fixed.
I will be happy to be wrong.

>Obviously I'm not American but if I were, Trump would probably lose my support and this is what I'm afraid of - at what point does winning even matter if it's not "us" who are winning?
I agree with this. A cucked Trump is worthless to our cause.

Here's the link to the full blog post:

Sometimes I wonder if threads like these aren't datamining opinions for the Donald campaign.

>comments temporarily disabled
Hmm...

>Scott Adams

>Not a total cuck

His prediction that Clinton would get slaughtered is totally wrong now, and he's just a shill for his book.

Isn't this the guy who jacks off to wolverines or something

pussy. He says he endorsed Hillary because he lives in california and trump supporters aren't safe in california. What a bitch. Why should anyone trust anything this guy says.

I'll bet Dilbert will change his opinion again in the future

>he has to embrace the value of American diversity

The irony is that this is exactly what's killing the country

Trump did this to himself. He could have had a easy win if it wasn't for the judge thing and that comment about women should be fined for abortions if it was illegal. Then the media blasted him for saying he would pay the legal fees of that protester faggot who threw a tomato at him during a rally. The medial attacked him on all fronts, CTR got a hold of google and reddit and it's impossible to find dirt on Hillary but you type in "racist" or "Hitler" in google and trump's face will pop up. Normies don't trust MSM but they go to google and faceberg for a alternative opinion. It's over. Trump hardly stood a chance.

It's funny how Trump supporters say this but dislike when Trump is called racist or xenophobic despite that being part of his appeal to a large percentage of his supporters.

Maybe Trump should just run openly on the platform of being xenophobic? Why be dishonest about it when he and his supporters feel that racial/cultural homogeneity is the only way to actually make America great?

But for some reason you all pretend like it's a liberal/leftist lie to undermine his campaign...Even though it's literally what you want.

You want to *be* racist and defend your racism as reasonable, but at the same time you don't want to be called racist, you don't want the mainstream to know you're racist. Why not just admit it's all about race?

>Why not just admit it's all about race?

At this point its to trick minorities and women to jump on our side so we can at least try to maintain a functioning country. I don't want to see America fail miserably without at least trying to do something before that happens.

Also, people call Trump racist even when his policies and what he has said isn't about race, so that deception pisses people off.

You dont even know what racism or xenophobia is. Back to redd1t with you

But normies can see the racist undertones in his campaign and the fact that racists flock to his campaign is similarly damning through association.

You guys are basically "I'm not racist, but...the country would be much better if everyone in it were white" and damn near *everyone* can see that this is the fulcrum of his campaign but you still try your hardest to deny it in public. The only thing separating people

Then get on the internet and flood Twitter, Disqus, etc. with "red pills" with Pepe and MAGAnime avatars, while still throwing your hands up and saying "what? I'm not racist tho."

And then still have the nerve to get upset when people associate the Trump campaign with racism.

It really doesn't make any fucking sense. Well, it does make sense why you do it, but it's contradictory nonetheless.

And no I'm not a Hillary supporter. And I'm not even going to argue that racism is good/bad/valid/invalid I'm just saying that you guys put on a front of being racially tolerant even though, at heart, you would prefer a nation comprised strictly of whites.

>Scott Adams
Literally who?

I have no reservations about my reasons for endorsing Trump

I fucking hate niggers, kikes, and mudshits, they are a plague upon our civilization, optimally I'd like for them all to be killed but I'll have to settle for deportation

dohoho you got me there that was both clever and original so much so that it seems like mods banned the term so you had to use a 1 instead of an I. Funny how your non-argument literally had to be filtered out of the entire fucking site.

Racism would be the belief that certain races are superior or inferior to others. I'm not even going to use the modern SJW definition of "anything that's not politically correct". Racism is for example "white people are intrinsically better than Hispanics or blacks", which I imagine a non-trivial percentage of Sup Forums is on board with and, what do you know, most of Sup Forums is Trump supporters.

Xenophobia would be a distaste for people/cultures outside of your own. Dislike of Muslims for example *is* xenophobic. I understand that there may be good reasoning for this xenophobia, specifically that their culture really does seem to be incompatible with Western society, but it is xenophobia nonetheless.

My point is stop pretending like that shit's not on the forefront of your mind and not at the forefront of the Trump campaign because it fucking is and moreover EVERYONE KNOWS IT. When I say "everyone" I mean people across the political spectrum see it, the only difference is if they're OK with it or not.

You can either try to conceal it, or you can just embrace it as rational.

My point is to OWN that shit as your platform instead of trying to skirt around it.

You are wrong. Get over it and read a book.

>Hillary will still be a candidate in November

o i am laffin

I hate this dude but he's right. Trump has to start countering the racism charges but not in a posture of defense and not with soupy unifying bs, but on the attack with: democrats divide by race, democrats only win elections based on race, Democrats pander then do nothing to help their minority voters, really slam home how immigration hurts inner cities, how the dems care more about alleviating global poverty than poverty at home, how illegals get more welfare than natives.

just a month ago he said trump would win on Bill maher's show. He's not a statistician, or an economist, he's just a shitty comic writer.

If Trump goes full cuck mode then Amerilards will have to choose between 2 democrat candidates

>literally who adams predicts things that haven't even been true in past traditional presidency races

Funny how that Mexican judge led to Trumps downfall. He should have kept his power level in check.

Didn't this idiot predict that the Megyn Kelly interview would save Trump or Cruz would lose because he is Canadian

Even if he does. What's to stop him from just going back on his campaign promise?

He'd been attacking the judge since February. The post-nomination media wrath was the cause, not Trump shitting the bed

FPBP
If I wanted to vote for a candidate who just said what was popular and sold out our values I'd vote for Hillary

>He doesn't know about the deliberate poll sampling bias.

Trump does need to address the racist issue. But not by going on the defensive. He needs to go on the offensive.

Kek wills a trump victory.

Thank god I never bought the Scott Adams meme
Trump has social skills and a sharp mind, that's it, there wasn't a need to make up half of the stuff the guy posted in his blog

ITT : concern trolls trolling concern tolls

I'm pretty sure the original blog post is trolling desu famalam.

Like when he says he supports Hillary because he lives in San Jose and he's concerned for his personal safety.

Trump was never a racist though. Bit worried that he won't be able to clear up the misbeliefs without coming off as groveling or kissing ass.

Trump can say YAY DIVERSITY! and keep all his positions. He always talks about poor african american and latino youth.

>But the accusations kept coming, one after another, until the combo of crazy and racist bubbled to the top, as measured by social media virality.

It would appear that social media's virility has triumphed over Kek's memetic sterility.

Scott Adams has been doing this thing where, when he writes, he's not being completely sincere.

What he's trying to do is build a narrative for DT, not actually sincerely express his opinions. He's been saying for months that the election is going to follow a movie storyline, and Trump needs a third-act challenge to overcome to fit a compelling narrative.

THIS is what he thinks will be the third act challenge. I don't think he's really right. Trump's slump in the polls is because he chose this time to re-organize his campaign staff. If you've noticed, he's not really doing or saying much to keep himself in the headlines right now. He's letting Clinton stick her own foot in her mouth because she hasn't actually wrapped up the nomination yet - there's going to be drama at the democratic convention, and Clinton (like always) will come out smelling like shit. He's keeping quiet to avoid Clinton trying to rally democrats against him.

Adams is wrong on this one. They've called him crazy racist since the mexican rapist comments. No one cares.

Trump's major mistakes:
Mexican comment about those crossing, it's obvious it wasn't "racist" but normies are stupid
Mexican judge comment
Not disavowing the KKK
His tweets after Orlando

Building a wall and being against globalism is WAY more than enough to win the "racist" (race realist) vote of the majority of the white people, if he would've hit Romney numbers in 2012 with the minorities which he'll likely fail to do he would've only needed around 2 million more white votes.

In short he should've stuck to the wall, the Muslim ban and talking about American nationalism.

He has been, his people have, the entire time. I'm sorry to see dilbert man get persuaded by the shills, but all the fuckers out there who absolutely refuse to listen to trump or report what he has to say without bias are not going to start. It doesn't matter if trump comes out and says how much he loves everybody and he's gonna pay blacks reparations, they'll still scream 'racist!' all day every day. These fucking zombies are beyond persuasion. I don't care what Scott Adam's says about persuasion, they've been persuaded into a fucking death cult, and you don't break cult programming with a speech on how much you love brown people.

I think those that want to refer to the "melting pot" fails to realize that foreigners MUST accept American culture also when they migrate here.

If niggers can't open their eyes and see a white country is the solution, then they deserve to die in the race war.

Seems like they're choosing to be slaves forever.

Addressing racism or how poorly democrats have improved lives of blacks isn't going full cuck

>It would appear that social media's virility has triumphed over Kek's memetic sterility.

Wishful thinking, I take it?

CUT MY PERSUASION INTO PIECES

>I've always thought that the sword is the only path to change.
Don't worry my friend. If Hillary steals the White House, I will kill her and hunt down every traitor who opposes me.

This is my breaking point. I will watch as America tries to heal herself democratically. I will vote for Trump while he heroically rescues the world.

But if it's rigged... I'm starting the fire.

Trump can win if he makes sure Libertarian Party and Green Party have a place in ever debate, as this will lose Hilary voters as both these parties have over laps with her.
Second thing he has to do is show and make the news talk about every fucked up thing she has done, every day.

x>79055285
>>The Clinton team won the month of June.

won what? was there a contest? they won the prize of meaningless statistics?

>not disavowing the KKK
he disavowed the David Duke "endorsement" over and over again and CNN just kept on asking him to as though he didn't, and it worked on idiots such as yourself.

>pol and stormfags flock to social media calling people niggers
>h-h-hey trump supporters aren't racist!

Don't be retarded, Trump had a bad month and Hillary got massive news coverage and shills shilling for her so she had a good month.

We can't let this keep happening. Trumps doing a speech now, hopefully it will turn the tides back in his favor.

>Polls for a November election matter in June
The best meme.

trumpcucks did it to themselves sadly

they should have not spent their time trying to trigger ledditors and other normies because its all coming back on them

It shows where the candidates are and if Trump doesn't change things then he's toast. He mishandled the terrorist attack is the biggest issue, how a conservative candidate can actually lose ground after a massive terror attack on home soil is beyond me but he somehow did it.

a healthy amount racism and xenophobia is sometimes necessary and beneficial. we've gotten to the point where anything but open borders is racist. and I mean, yeah, you can argue that it is racist, but that doesn't make it wrong.

It comes down to the Supreme Court judges that need to be put in by the next president and Hillary will for sure appoint people more willing to take our rights away from us. That alone is a good enough reason to vote for Trump.

Wishful nothing.
You guys have been stale since Trump won the candidates (not yet the nomination of course). So has he. It's obvious that Trump is taking an extended vacation in the middle of an election season and it's smothering his numbers and your keks.

What was the last Trump OC you saw that wasn't a shill? An anime girl in a MAGA cap? Stale.

It's Tuesday after Brexit and the world is falling apart. Not one Trump photoshop have I seen. No Trump Escape from New York mixes, Great Escape remixes, fuck it Prison Break remixes. None of the low hanging fruit OC is taken and it is a key symptom that user is losing interest. And as goes user, so goes the election.

Once you lose the OC creators, you've lost momentum. You are wide open to shilling psy-ops of every description, because you lose the one thing that immunises you from them -- fresh laughs. Hill-shills are going to pick up the pace now and it is demoralisation all the way down. Bernie's out, so they're 100% on Trump from now on.

You want my advice? Roll with it. Shop Hillary onto Bane, because Trump is Bruce Wayne now. Fuck it, shop Sanders onto Catwoman. Move the story beyond that plane, because this drama's coming to an end one way or the other. It doesn't matter. Just don't force the memes and remember to have fun. You know what they say about Dwarf Fortress.

I have seen literally all those memes you mentioned you dumb shill

I guess I must have just missed them all, huh?

This guy somehow appeared in my dream last night.
>Be at a party at some mansion with all kinds of rich and famous people
>Walk around the house
>Encounter Scott Adams in the hallway
>I greet him "Hey Scott Adams how you're doing? What are you doing here?"
>He tells me he is leaving early while wearing a trench coat
>I ask him why he is leaving so early
>He answers me while he's walking away "It's all part of the persuasion"
I regularly read his blog but how the hell did this guy enter my dreams?

Yeah I guess so

And now you're conveniently interpreting your lack of awareness as meaning that Trump is going to lose

Almost as if you had a a preordained opinion going into the discussion, and were more interested in influencing and demoralizing people than you were in expressing an honest opinion

Id still vote for him knowing it would just be politics not his true feelings.

Having borders is xenophobic lol

He's telling Trump what he needs to do to win, not what he has to actually believe. He's giving him tips on how to trick people.

The joke is going right over your head there chief. He's insulting Clinton supporters.

>saying he would pay the legal fees of that protester faggot who threw a tomato at him

No he didn't. He said he'd pay the fees of anyone who punched them out.

> (OP)
>Scott Adams has been doing this thing where, when he writes, he's not being completely sincere.
>What he's trying to do is build a narrative for DT, not actually sincerely express his opinions. He's been saying for months that the election is going to follow a movie storyline, and Trump needs a third-act challenge to overcome to fit a compelling narrative.
>THIS is what he thinks will be the third act challenge. I don't think he's really right. Trump's slump in the polls is because he chose this time to re-organize his campaign staff. If you've noticed, he's not really doing or saying much to keep himself in the headlines right now. He's letting Clinton stick her own foot in her mouth because she hasn't actually wrapped up the nomination yet - there's going to be drama at the democratic convention, and Clinton (like always) will come out smelling like shit. He's keeping quiet to avoid Clinton trying to rally democrats against him.
>Adams is wrong on this one. They've called him crazy racist since the mexican rapist comments. No one cares.
true

His messican judge comment is the issue, he never peeled the onion, instead he jumped to the illegal alien and nigger faggots getting offed by the mud topic and didn't go back.

MASTER PERSUADER

>To become president, Trump has to embrace the melting pot. And he has to embrace the value of American diversity, loudly.
how much louder? does he have to fuck rubio onstage to get the gay and hispanic vote?

>comments temporarily disabled
Looks like the globalists bought him out

yes

God damnit. He better not pussy out on us. I just got his book yesterday and don't want to regret it...

He was mocking Clinton supporters on persecution in a similar style to the KKK.

They're the ones who were punching the other people out.

Scott "Excuse me while I freshen my Snapple" Adams is just trying to make it seem like he will have successfully predicted something even if he's wrong