Latin American Cuisine

perro

Dog is perfectly edible and the only thing that differentiates it from pork is "muh western morals are superiur"

QUEDO DELICIOSO

uma delicia > quedo delicioso

SOPA
DE
PERRO

wtf we lost to espanol

Q

U

Fucking disgusting subhumans. I hate Brazilians so much!

haitiANO

Koreans BTFO

QUEDO DELICIOSO CHAMO

Q

Dogzuela

U

Cuckkkk

Well you gotta do what you have to do to survive

QUEDO DELICIOSO
U
E
D
O

D
E
L
I
C
I
O
S
O

>sudacas

How are things going at your place?
Is Maduro still killing protesters everday?

this, a million times
fuck western civilization

Not many riots anymore, the opposition betrayed us and stopped putting pressure to the regime. Venezuela will finally turn into North Korea 2.0 and nobody is going to do anything

I'd imagine dog having a gamy taste, like rabbit or kangaroo. I'd have to ask a Korean or Swiss about it.

Hey burger, how long have you been in Korea for? Had any good dog meals lately? Hind leg with kimchi, pickled dogs ears with grated radish, greyhound galbi?

What did Henrique Capriles do? I saw a documentary about the riots and I liked him. He was a politician that were in the front of the riots, getting beaten up like the rest of you. He seemed like he cared

Human is edible too ya twats. Something being edible means nothing. Pig is slower thus more suitable for eating than dog. Plus bacon is very good.

>Something being edible means nothing
Exactly , that is why vegan is the only way to go

Capriles is a well educated person and maybe he would be a good leader in peace time, but we are in a state of WAR so we need a leader that hasn't any mercy against corrupts and fucking autoritarian communists. He is weak. Leopoldo or María Corina are the only choices i see viable, the first one has been in jail since 2013 so you can see how the goverment is afraid of him and about María, she is the only one that stills wants to fight this bastards in the streets with molotovs and stones.

>vegan
plants are alive too shitlord, eat rocks

>Capriles
>good leader

SOPA DE PERRO

UNA DELICIA

Fake, that's from China.

>rocks
They're part of the cosmic dust that created this planet. You just can't eat your creator. They better eat themselves.

MMMM QUEDEO DELICIOSO

Yes I know. I'm not against human meat consumption.

but you can get kuru

You disgusting nigger get the fuck out of my country

SOPA DE PERRO, QUEDÓ DELICIOSO

MMM TACO DE GUSANO
UNA DELICIA

FUCKING SUREÑOS TAINTING OUR CUISINE WITH FUCKING BUGS REEEEEEEE

Sopa de perro, una delicia.....

Spicy chapulines are unironically uma delicia

QUEDÓ DELICIOSO

Better to eat bugs than to eat man's best friend.
México > Venezuela

>bugs can't be pets