Are we, dare I say it, finished?

are we, dare I say it, finished?

For more reasons than one.

Atletico drew against fucking Qarabag, and even worse, Qarabag were blatantly refballed, they should have fucking won that shit.

Spain is utterly finished.

the new era of BPL dominance has begun, brace yourselves

who can stop the mighty man city, or the sublime man utd, the risen chelsea or the uncanny tottenham?

it was bound to happen with their billion dollar deal 2bh

don't worry, we'll finish the job today

Don't think so, after all Puigdemont DID NOT declare independence

Barcelona is not Spain.

this

it's embarrassing it took them so long though

>implying Sevilla's plan wasnt to drop into Europa to win it once again

it is embarrassing and it will be embarrassing until a british team wins the CL again

maybe man city this year, but wouldnt count on it

everyone's missing Arsenal tbhwy

Time to invade Azerbaijan to make up for Catatonia.

>big leagues from spain, france, italy, germany choke
>small time leagues from england, russia, ukraine, turkey and azerbaijan dominate
funny times we live in

Always have been, amigo.

I'd rather English teams never win it again as long as Shitty never win it.

i don't know if i should be happy for 1 point or sad for not winning.

>the average american is black

pottery

Be happy - one of the best teams in the best European domestic league could not defeat a humble Azeri team.

>Garabag's home town is under occupation and is now a ghost town
>stadium is also occupied
>almost beats atletiko if not refball
kinda happy

I HAD A FUCKING MULTI ON AND I PUT ATLETIC TO WIN FUCK ATLETICO

this. and the spanish liga is too incompetent to market their league to make as much money as the brits are making

We still got Barça, my compatriot

The state of (you)

Qara what the FucK > Patético

i blame Godín and Giménez, they were both awful

>only betting on the favored teams

You deserved it

good post

> rooting for a league
Do you even football?

atleast youre not germany

What about Liverpool la ?

>we

Leave it to Barcelona to not embarrass Spain. And Catalunya is going to be independent soon kek.

Would you trade this?
>Make a corridor to Karabakh, maybe giving away the city of Kälbäcär to Armenia.
>Armenia gets Karabakh

>Armenia cedes the city of Meghri and makes a corridor to Nakhichevan
>Azerbaijan gets Nakhichevan.

When Catalonia becomes independant you'll be well and truly carajo'd

In what universe is Azerbaijan european?

( ._.) ( ;_;)

Yes. When Messi and Ronaldo retire, your meme league will be exposed for good. Not to mention your National Team will probably fall back into high expectation mediocrity like England.

if we get Meghri and Shusha(Azeri populated city of Karabakh) yes.
also no giving up Kalbajar. Just parts of Lachin.

If you want Shusha you need to get a bing chunk of land from Karabakh, you'll need to deliver all of the city of Lachin to compensate.

Shusha is Azeri city anyways. Lachin was 60% kurd. idc much about Lachin.

Historically all the area was the Kingdom of Armenia, especially Ararat and the Van Lake.
But Armenians nowadays look like Turks....so idk.

I'd like to finish you. And then some

yeah. for some time it was armenia. and the thousand more years it was not. history argument loses its power here. It is like jews selling the idea of israel

This is the only Israel that will ever work.

poor Malagasy people. I dont think they deserve this punishment either. What about a jewish state in US?

>Messi and ronaldo

When Messi retires Barça will be fucked. When Ronaldo retires Real Madrid will just buy another meme 200million euros striker and continue to do well as theyve done in the past hundred years

mars colony then

la liga was actually good before those two. if anything both Messi & Ronaldo are detrimental

New York?

we're getting bantered by banana republic turkic oil nomads and no one has bothered to show up to defend us?
shame on you, goys

Will we ever get Super Depor and goat Valencia ever again?

>New Judea 2048
cap this

IDF reporting
just transferred $3 billion for "humanitarian aid"

i think you transferred it to the wrong account then m8, i'll send you the details of the official IDF bank account in a private message

You're not finished, it's just that the strongest English teams are in the CL in a season for once. Makes your league look second rate in comparison. Don't worry though, a Spanish team will win it again this year.

affirmative
כשהגלים מתחזקים החזקים מתגלים

ah, a spy on the inside i see

The CL is literally a meme competition though. The only reason continentals think it's GOAT is because of how fucking shit their own leagues are. You know Bayern will win the league, you know Halal or Barca will win their league, you know Juventus will refball their league and you know PSG or Monaco will win their league. Even if it's one of two teams (like La Liga or Ligue Un) the only decider is when they play each other and if the first match isn't a draw whoever wins it has pretty much got the league sewn up by January. Then they need something they can consider competitive, because their domestic league is so garbage and their domestic cups are literally irrelevant, and the only thing left, domestically at least, is the CL.
Two of the biggest embarrassments are PSG, considering they could play their Z team and still walk the domestic league, never winning the CL and completely unironically Halal Madrid. "Muh back to back", means literally nothing. People cry about muh money clubs, but Halal have been exactly that since the '50s with literally no one able to compete with them. Arguably until Chelsea were bought they were the only completely free spending club in the world, they played in a joke of a league and in those 50 years they won it 9 times. While not even having to concentrate on the league. 9 times. 5 of those were during the meme period of the '50s when other countries were still recovering from war (thanks Jews), so they won 4 during less meme periods.
Strangely they've performed better lately as English teams have performed worse and the reason behind it is because there's several teams with huge spending power in the league (as opposed to the two in Spain) which makes the league more difficult overall (as opposed to Spain) which means you can't just concentrate on one competition like the CL (as opposed to Halal/Barcelona).

tl;dr if those billions were spent on one or two clubs you would have a point. But they aren't so you don't desu.

Marcelino will make Valencia great again

Probably a little late but Aletico are and have always been shit.
>But muh Cholo
Murderball is not football