I always hate it when European tourists complain about America being racist and conservative and evil and shit like...

I always hate it when European tourists complain about America being racist and conservative and evil and shit like that while they're here like if you were going to come here just to complain then why come at all why not just go to Canada or Australia you stupid faggots I swear to fucking God I can't stand these cretins at least Mexicans and Hispanics don't do this shit as often

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

drumpf

We want to visit America and see its natural beauty. That doesn't mean we wanna be bothered by fat and racist murricans

death to zumpk and his fascist cronies

FUCK drumpf and FUCK huwite """people"""

Doornail Glumpf is not my president

fuck drumfps

I've never experienced that. However, if these autists are any indication,
that might just be because I haven't met any tourists in the last year. I'd probably punch them if they did that to me t'bh. I'd get away with it, and they might even get arrested.
I love small town life.

>tfw white americans will be extinct in your lifetime

get fucked you inbreed redneck

There are no white Americans you dumb Nigger

You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're using ambiguous terminology to obfuscate that fact.

>when an ameridumb tries to appear smart by copy pasting his thesaurus

Lmao

You've disproved nothing I've said.

Nah, as tourists you guys are braindead retarded. There are only three places yurotard tourists ever visit: New York City, Los Angeles, or Orlando (Disney World).

I spent two months in yuropoorland last summer and whenever a yuroburka would say "oh i've been to america" I would ask them where they went and if it was a britbong 95% chance it was fucking Disney and for mainland yurotards it was usually LA or NYC. You guys are pretty pleb tier as far as your knowledge of the worthwhile stuff in this country goes.

Now Australians and Canadians, they're good tourists, you go out West to a national park or to a ski lodge and you'll hear almost as many Australian accents as American.

Where did you go in Europe?

Scotland, England, Spain, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany

To be fair, lots of krauts do the great American road trip thing out West. They seem to prefer motorcycles to the classic convertible, though.

When it comes to the race war, Americans will be able to defend themselves, while the pussy Europoors will line up and present their necks to the knife of the Muslims like on Qurban. That is because the Americans are still a savage people, while Europeans have been completely reduced to helplessness. That is why they needed Americans to save them from the terrorists on that train.

Fortunately, American progressives have implemented the plan to transform the US into a European nation.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

>live in a resort town in Colorado
>during summer, population is about 12k
>tourists are very rare
>everyone is very nice and courteous
>town is well kept, still smells pretty bad the closer you get to the river because of sulphur springs but you get used to it
>during winter, population shoots up to 60-70k
>european tourists fucking everywhere
>incredibly rude
>can barely speak english
>can't drive
>smoke everywhere and make the town smell even worse
>not to mention east/west coasters coming here, hiking, and either dying from altitude sickness or littering everywhere
European/Coaster genocide best day of my life. I hope everywhere except the Midwest and maybe Australia gets consumed nuclear fire.

gosh, why do you rednecks hate everybody who isn't you?

fuck tonald glumpf

not my president

Stop making my town a shithole every winter and maybe I'll be a little more inclined to be nice. I'm not asking for much here.

Europeans doesn't say much because we are very culturally different. What Europeans? Germans? Brits? Greeks?

Mostly Frenchies and Germans

>the Midwest
When I lived in Colorado, I knew retards who think that Colorado is Midwestern

Germans , especially the old ones, complain a lot t'bh

Colorado is right in the middle of the western part of the United States. It's midwest.

That explains it

I'm a nice tourist who's fluent in English and want to visit the USA, where should I go for the best nature?

>I'd probably punch them if they did that to me

>midwest
That's not what that term means, though. The Midwest is the place with all the corn, to the east of the Rockies. Colorado is part of the Rockies, the Southwest, and the Southern Plains, and is generally part of the larger region known as the Mountain West.

We don't have fedoras here, bud. Just a bunch of hicks.

Crumpf is FINISHED

Depends on personal preference and how much you value nature over infrastructure. Alaska is the most beautiful part of the United States in my opinion, but if you take a wrong turn, you're out in what is essentially untamed wilds and nobody's gonna find you for days. Also Anchorage is pretty much the only city in Alaska that has a good amount of modern infrastructure. Colorado is very beautiful in my opinion, it has more infrastructure than Alaska, and lots of national forests. Utah is also straight north, which is also very nice. Haven't been around the states in a very long time so I can only tell you the very basics. I'm sure someone else could give you a better rundown.

>East of the Rockies
You mean, 75% of Colorado?

who does that even

>75%
I think you mean 1/3, and no. That's empty prairie, not productive farmland. It gets extremely desolate in eastern Colorado once you're out of the piedmont.
If you think Colorado is Midwestern, then you've never been to the Midwest. Illinois and Colorado have virtually nothing in common.

>Utah is also straight north
North of Colorado?

is canada just usa but much better? they seem to have better education, healthcare, people overall, and less fucked up nutcases and niggers

Funny that most french people are racist and conservative as shit

We don't want shitalians in USA go to foglia land

Yeah