Is there a lower form of human life than an English teacher in Japan?

Is there a lower form of human life than an English teacher in Japan?

Yes there is, its called an Australian shitposter.

No, it goes Aboriginal > Somalian > English Teacher in Japan.

First post best post.

As someone going over to teach English next year.

n-no u.

It depends why they're there. If they're a weeb who's only there to spend their time at Hobby Shops, then they're degenerates. I'm fine if they actually have interest in actual Japanese history and culture.

There is like no other way to live in Japan senpai

Yes, an English teacher in Hong Kong

So basically they're only disliked because they're filthy weebs?

Which reminds me, how the fuck does a loser weeb even land a job like that anyway?

The worst part is that these losers think they're the shit on social media

If you're in Hong Kong, you better be doing everything in Sleeping Dogs

Maybe we're not supposed to live in Japan and disturb their homogeneous society.

Depends if that english teacher is american there is a step down, being a british english teacher in japan.

Is there a lower form of human life than [INSERT BAIT HERE]?

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get these jobs. You can have zero knowledge of Japanese culture and language and you'd get hired. Just have a university degree and you're in xD Good thing is most get kicked out after 5 years

I thought being an english teacher in China was somehow respectable? Not like in Japan where it's been so common for so long that even japanese consider them low-life losers without a future

He feel so entiled that he actually thinks he has a said in what is better for japan

So if I learned Japanese and integrated well, I'd get to stay?

Not saying I want to actually do this, just curious.

> have virgin Narutard friend who goes to do exactly this
> I'm all "You do know they'll hate you right you disgusting weeb?"
> He comes back with an 8/10 qt pregnant Jap fiancee

I looked like a right cunt AND I wasn't even correct, fuck

whats wrong with teaching nips some useful language?

I don't understand this 'english teacher in japan' meme.
Is it because most prospective English teachers are just weebs who can barely talk grorious nihongo?

No, Japanese citizenship is based on blood. If you don't have Japanese ancestry, citizenship is virtually impossible. All teaching companies I know of aren't permanent either, you have to leave eventually, unlike Korea or China where you can stay as long as you please.

I agree, good for them

African ghouls are.

That anecdote convinced me.

FPBP

That and the ones who are just trying to fuck their students.

because they are weebs who are only there so they can get their Animu figures cheaper than if they ordered it back in Canada/USA

Wow that's pretty racist. How do they get away with that shit?

If I have some Japanese Knowledge
Then Can I be hired more easily DESU ka?

This, leave them be

>Japan
>not racist

They do what they want

i want to be a german teacher in japan.

If I got dubs this is the new meme

>probably thinks he's rich
>will dump him for something better eventually
>likely will miss Japan and move back

He went there

>works
>spreads western culture
not the lowest but certainly down there

wittopiggugohomu

I console myself that his children will at least be psychotic hapas who bring grave dishonoru to all sides of the family in 18 years, but it's not great consolation desu

This, also, is possible

eh, I respect it. They probably don't want their culture over run by others (despite the fact they're obsessed with Western movies, music and clothing xD)

FPBP

t. weeb English teacher

Only if u have a katana collection Ahmed.

>Is there a lower form of human life than an English teacher in Japan?

An OP on Sup Forums.

Only whites can be racist, user.

I'm going to have to report this post to the Ministry of Social Justice, a paddy wagon will be dispatched shortly to your location.

It couldn't hurt, but then again do you own research. I could be wrong. I want to teach in China or Korea so my knowledge is more about that

>You can have zero knowledge of Japanese culture and language and you'd get hired.

Indeed, since knowledge of Japan is irrelevant to your job of teaching English. In many cases, it would count against you -- even speaking Japanese can be a issue...

Self-hating whites are the worst, followed by abbos, nigs, armenians, and then the non-Japanese English teachers in Japan.

Based ustace

>I looked like a right cunt AND I wasn't even correct, fuck

>Define Sup Forums in one sentence not mentioning Jews.

Idk I taught English for year and a half in Tokyo and cleaned up. Jap girls really can't take a big dick tho

I spent a few years working their as an engineer installing new pylons, and I can say without a doubt, English is a necessity in that field. Like the rest of the word, the Japanese depend on a lot of infrastructure designed and manufactured by foreign nations. I've worked in Asia, Russia and South America and generally, over half the teams I'd assist would speak English. However In Japan, very few engineers speak it well so the projects would constantly grind to a halt as we'd draft up a manual on what to do.

jews everywhere

Jealous desu.

yes, an American soldier

Well they might want to hire people who they feel can assimilate and function in their society. Knowing Japanese might improve your teaching skills too. I know in EPIK (Korea) they value if you have knowledge of Korean culture

>i want to be a german teacher in japan.
Interesting history of a famous German in Japan below

Erwin Bälz (1849 – 1913) was a German anthropologist, personal physician to the Japanese Imperial Family and co-founder of modern western medicine in Japan.

Medic in the German army during the Franco-Prussian War in 1870

Was a Japanese exchange student on Tokyo Imperial University.

He ended up spending 27 years in Japan.

In 1881, he married a Japanese woman, Toda Hanako, and had four children.

Bälz became a fan of Judo, and is credited with introducing the sport to Germany.

Damn ya got me.

yet somehow it's okay for migrants to go to countries and fail to integrate, bring their shit cultures with them.

news for you leaf, thise degenerate shops are japanese culture. just because you don't like it doesn't mean they're not. japan isn't all shinto shrines and wildlife reserves.

History of 1st German Weeb.

If you're German, you'll probably be worshiped. Japan and Germany have been butt buddies for decades

SERBIA STRONK

>tfw going to teach science in China

GERMANY FUCK YEAH

> shoots mudslimes
> generally reks shit

Yeah, they're welfare queens and they die for Israel, but there are redeeming features

yes

>t. butthurt chink who can't get girls

Without rape you can't keep the base? What do they mean?

is it really rape if shes enjoying it?

Australia utterly and eternally BTFO

How the fuck does something like this happen? Some sort of historical landmark?

See you there

Prussian & Japanese virtues are almost identical. And Prussian virtues somehow came out as imo 50% of the German stereotypes, besides Bavaria.

Went there a few days, and according to some local, it's just that they don't want to speak english with foreigners who speak it better than them.
Apparently it's great dishonoru not to be able to speak english like the gaijins, especially if english isn't said gaijin mother tongue.

An English teacher on Korea?

Nice shitpost ausbro, good job

Chinese companies bulldoze like 700-year-old villages to build new housing estates and offer the residents big dolla to leave.
But, because they're Chinese and they think that the ghosts of their ancestors live in the fucking wall or something, so some just refuse to sell.
Housing companies proceed to bulldoze all houses but that one and build what they wanted to around it.
I genuinely can't tell who's trolling who more.

They have much higher standards than Japan. You actually need certifications.

Actually if you've studied history, you'd know that during WWII their relations were pretty fucking shit. Yes, they shared some common goals, but they wanted to backstab each other at the first opportunity.

Noice

You would know about backstabbing Germans, you're practically Russian.

>Serbia

Farang/farang dam ET in Thailand.

You need a university degree to teach anywhere in East Asia. Requirements vary

I know, but the Japs were also never really lovey dovey towards the Germans. They also wanted to fuck over the Germans when they'd have the opportunity.

>talking out of your ass

That's not even true. You can apply for citizenship after living there for five years.
FIVE YEARS
Puts America to shame.

>Taught in Japan for 2 years.
>Studied 日本語 in college so fit right in.
>Had a good time and paid my taxes to stimulate grorious nippon economy.

Ask me anything.

do jap girls have side-ways vaginas?

Ever see a JAV? All the women look exactly like they do in JAVs.

How difficult is it to transfer into a Japanese college?

I'm already studying the language and I'm getting into college this year, but I don't know how long I'll be staying here; one of my friends is a japanese expat and a bernout, so she's threatening to move back if Trump wins, and is willing to take me along so long as I'm conversational by the election (so really, I win either way)

Shhh.

Don't listen to that poster anons, he is mad with grief over the impossibility of becoming a japanese citizen.
Besides, who'd even want that ? You're not a filthy weeb, right ?

>You can apply for citizenship after living there for five years
Isn't it ten?

I got a visa through an English school and worked there for three years while I studied Japanese and looked for better jobs. Got my N2, found a good job with a Japanese chemical company and now I'm back home in NYC working between the Osaka and NYC offices. Couldn't be happier.

As for anything lower that an English teacher, yes, they are called Nigerans and they are all shady fucking scumbags that will literally drag you into their place so that they can drug you and steal your money.

Technically, you have to have lived there for five years AND have at least a bachelor's degree.

Yes, english teacher in Taiwan

The landowners wouldn't sell their land. A bunch of farmers did the same thing at Narita Airport in Japan

t*rks