Niggers of europe

Is there a more pathetic nation than this?

>leech literal billions from other EU countries every single year
>still refuse to cooperate with the EU on any important matters, behave like a literal fifth column together with their V4 "friends"

>absolutely ugly people, the meme that Polish women are beautiful was invented by Bongs because their own women are even uglier
>take a walk around any Polish city and you'll be apalled by the ugliness of both males and females
>not a single naturally blonde person in the entire country, virtually every single Pole has brown to dark brown hair
>combined with pale, pimply skin and no fashion sense this makes them look like fucking zombies, you won't find an uglier nation on this continent

>always whine about being the historical victim, while they themselves committed atrocities like the invasion of Vilnius (the lithuanian capital) or the forced polonization of Belarussians and Ukrainians, who were forbidden to use their own language in Polish schools
>even though they got btfo by literally every single neighbor they've ever had, they still have a sick superiority complex and always act cocky and rude on Sup Forums towards other users
>even going as far as insulting Lithuanians or Ukrainians to make themselves feel better about their shittiness (for example they will bully Ukrainians by saying that Ukrainian women prostitute themselves in Poland, while half of all Western European brothels are filled with Polish women)

>no achievements to speak of, no famous authors, no great scientists, no life-changing inventions while having a population of 40 million people (Sweden has 9 million inhabitants and still received more Nobel prizes than Poland!)

*commits suicide*

yes the neighboor germony

bump

you're a really annoying polish proxy, do you know that?

.t paranoid shituanian subhuman

lol obsessed

>defends pooland in almost every thread by spamming the same unfunny memes and catchphrases
either a proxy or mentally ill

*cuts wrists*

Why is it always a fucking lithuanian?

obsessed

Obsessed and unpleasant.

Isn't that Lithuania's national motto?

B

They way people on Sup Forums talk about poles they remind me more of mexicans than niggers.

>either
user, it's more likely both.

I agree, but in a positive way.
Both Poles and Mexicans are good people

it's the same person spending 16 hours per day shitposting about poland

neither of them are good people

All the Poles I met so far were really nice

t. Mateusz von Pommern

sweden is the most pathethic shithole in this world

wew lad

why did I laugh at this?

actually, I am Russian

ok you're free to go

he's polish to god know why he spam those threads maybe he's trying to create his own identify or something like that