Why are burgers such savages?

why are burgers such savages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNGccVIap4k
youtube.com/watch?v=-7dX8h8OS-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There literally isn't anything wrong with this assuming they ate it after.

UMA DELICIA QUEDO DELICIOSO

uma delicatessen

>spent 15 years raising a daughter
>teach her every skill you have
>devote your entire adult life into providing comfort and money for good education
>she returns the favour by fucking niggers and putting you into an old people's shelter
being an ameridad must suck

A DELCIATION

SOUP OF DEER

DELICIOUS

warm quivering heart
a delicacy

Keeps us from turning homo like yurop

It's a rite of passage, much like moving out of your mother's house at age 40 in Italy.

CORAZON DE VENADO UMA DELICIA

there is nothing wrong with hunting as long as it's done legally

That was here.

heart o'deer yall granny-slappin’ good

this is literally the whitest a food can be, why do you insult americans for this?

>allowing a child to fire a rifle
Why would you do this?
kek

there is nothing wrong with hunting as long as the animal is shown respect

shhh.....

When it comes to the race war, Americans will be able to defend themselves, while the pussy Europoors will line up and present their necks to the knife of the Muslims like on Qurban. That is because the Americans are still a savage people, while Europeans have been completely reduced to helplessness. That is why they needed Americans to save them from the terrorists on that train.

Fortunately, American progressives have implemented the plan to transform the US into a European nation.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNGccVIap4k

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

the patriarchy in the face of her father who wanted a son forces this girl to do things only the most brutal men would do. i find it upsetting and problematic

>allowing a child to fire a rifle
you're not one to talk, children in brazil are given or steal six shooters and ak47

maybe she's one of us, praise tengri

>where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities
We just want to be more like Singapore. Wh*tey must perish for this to happen.

Start young, ingrain in them a respect for firearms and an understanding of what it takes for them to have meat on their plates.

>american parenting

Don't you shh me.

>what it takes for them to have meat on their plates.
what about tech them to work?

also moving your mother at a retirement home at age 40 in the USA?

Americans will be able to defend themselves because they are BLACK and HISPANIC warriors and not sissy wh*tes

Well ideally you wold do both. Understanding the sacrifices that go into producing your food gives you an appreciation for it.

This may come as a shock to you, but most American parents do not relish the thought of having to move in with their adult children. Relatively few of them ever enter retirement homes, and the vast majority of those who do certainly aren't forced to do so in any sense of the word.

That's just how it is here, man. It's from the frontier-era when everyone had to take part.

What's the deal? Less than few hundred years ago children used to go hunting with their father and kill animals for eating and nobody made a fuss about it.

Hell, it still happens all over the world in rural areas.
Don't be such pussies.
Better killing an animal for feeding your family than kiling your whole family by purchasing meat full of preservatives and chemicals at the supermarket.

>most American parents do not relish the thought of having to move in with their adult children.

They should not have a choice in the matter. They should be forcibly kept in the home of the children, and restrained if necessary. They must allow their children to take care of them in repayment for raising them.

wouldn't you be affraid that encouraging your children to kill would result in learning something less noble than ''to earn what they eat''?

CORAÇÃO DE VEADO
QUEDÓ DELICIOSO

Americans are just very fiercely independent. I love my mother to death, but I know neither of us could stand to be around each other longer for a week.

If she were destitute and out of a home, then of course I would let her live with me, but she has her own home (that she owns 100% of now) with her own things and her own way of doing things.

Put another way: To Americans, the notion that we need someone else to take care of us is actually deeply insulting.

Why shouldn't they understand what it means to eat? You have to kill, directly or indirectly, to eat. I grew up hunting a lot with my family, and it honestly made me a lot less comfortable wasting food (especially meat) compared to my peers.

A DELICACY

Shh...

NNNNHHGG DEER HEART A DELICACY

GO CHLOEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=-7dX8h8OS-c

I like the idea of hunting my own meat and being closer to a more natural life, but it's so weird seeing Americans and their huge hard on for killing animals. All that weird clothing, the huge trucks, filming yourself doing so, telling everyone at every possible moment about your way of live, talking about nature and yet hating everything that protects nature because it's hippy shit.

All hunters are brainlets who just love to kill, it's a sad truth.

This explains why white American women are so weird when they grow up.

at least she has a strong father figure and won't grow up to be a feminist whore/degenerate

>All that weird clothing, the huge trucks, filming yourself doing so, telling everyone at every possible moment about your way of live
i think those traits are not exclusive to hunting