Leafs! You guys have no idea what you are getting yourselves into. I'm actually very afraid for you

Leafs! You guys have no idea what you are getting yourselves into. I'm actually very afraid for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/747823837388083200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't real

finally, now they're your problem once trump's elected. it'll all work out

Its fucking real frogman!
mobile.twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/747823837388083200

No, it actually is.

Oh boy "literal" there we go

It's not you I'm worried for the leafs for. I'm worried about the gang bangers in our inner cities and cartel thugs flooding in.

We are going to need two walls

God fucking dammit.

This. It's going to be a war on two fronts now.

Wet backs to the south and frost backs to the north.

Is Weed Man doing this because he thinks Trump will win in November?

>Hi is that the President of Mexico? Good morning. We've had to increase the quantity of our order by an extra wall so this is just a heads up for the extra charge you will receive on the bill.

They will suck up all of our Mexicans....

Canada yes!

vote in a globalist cuck
surprised when he makes steps towards the NAU
we only have ourselves to blame

Does this mean all the illegal aliens currently in the U.S. will move on to Canada?

I hope so

Prepare your anus Canada

Please lord kek

Pretty much yeah. Mass exodus.

This is fantastic.

1. Canada entices the Mexicans in the US to travel ton Canada.
2.After all of the Mexicans are in Canada, we build a second wall.

I think it means that they can.

If they are illegal in the US that means they are really Mexican citizens and if they can now come into Canada without a visa then yeah many will probably self deport to Canada if/when Trump gets elected.

I think so
He automatically assumes a wall will be built, so no big deal

win-win for trudeau - comes out looking good, and doesnt fuck his coutnry either

This is great, when Trump is elected when can just provide free bus tickets to Canada for every Mexican who wants to cross illegally!

We'll fuck them over the way Mexico currently fucks us over with Central American illegals.

And because leafs are such cucks they'll love the rape and crime and paying the welfare will help assuage their terrible white guilt

It's a win/win pol!

The replies

so all our spics are going to self deport, not back to mexico, but to Canada come election time? why would he make illegal immigration easier? honestly why?

If Hillary gets elected she'll probably say how much she likes Trudeau and wants to emulate him by enacting the same policy.

Looks like we'll need a northern wall as well.

>deporting our shitskins to canada rather than mexico
build a norther wall too

Wait a second, this sounds like a great idea.

>Trump wins
>beaners get scared and move to Canada in mass numbers
I guess Trudeau is based after all.

This is good for us, though. A lot of our illegals will just move.

Many will, if they can pilfer their welfare net the way they pilfer ours. I'd bet well over half the Mexi illegals who work will happily leave.

Canada is now a containment country.

JUST

What exactly does this entail? I know you can already visit for up to three months without a Visa, so now you can just stay here indefinitely?

I fucking hate this faggot.

>US leftists want to move to Canada if Trump wins
>UK leftists want to move to Canada as Brexit has passed
>Mexicans in the US will move to Canada if Trump wins
>Mexicans in Mexico will move to Canada anyway
And that's not even counting the Rapefugees. Jesus Christ guys...

It means taxes will go up to accommodate all the leeches

I've never understood why the military are considered welfare queens on Sup Forums when this shit exists

Enjoy the race war between poo-in-loos and burritos, my dear leafs

Does this include Mexicans with American citizenship?

I'm proud of us being able to do this.

Canada should be the containment country for leftists and shitskins. Everyone wins.

Thankfully my province is so shitty the only minorities who stay here already owned auto shops

OH GOD NO. I escape one sub-human shit hole only to watch my new country turn into a sub-human shit hole.

Can't catch a fucking break, all I want is to live with my own now. What's wrong with that ?

What did I do to deserve this ? Haven't we lost enough to these creatures ?

Are my people cursed (Rhodesians)

>It means taxes will go up to accommodate all the leeches

There's no way that lifting the visa requirement means that people who are still Mexican nationals can have benefits in Canada... It doesn't make them Canadian residents.

we have more disdain for them because they fight jewish wars. jews can't fight for themselves

Neither are the Syrian nationals who came here, yet they are living on 60~ dollars a day just for food.

Trust me, if he can give them voting power just to stay in power for the next ten years, he will

aight I admit, I thought this was fake

what do we do?

Yes! Take them! Take them all!

Next step is make them Canadian once they're in Canada, of course. Not giving them benefits is racist!

Manitoba ?

BAZINGA

Nova "We'll say it but never implement it" Scotia

This should make the deportation process under a Trump administration really easy. Just put the illegals in buses and drive em to the US-Canada border, similar to us helping a few ten thousand rapefugees to make it safely into Germany.

pls send moar brunette qts for me to blanda up

thank you based weedman

>what do we do?
lol

Trudeau just wants that quality mexican heroine bruh

Mexicans will never move to Canada. They can't handle the cold, plus all they care about is Aztlan.

Trudeau is a secret white nationalist.
He is taking an ethnic bullet for the team.

Making us think he is an SJW has always been part of his master plan.

Do you have enough igloos for them?

Holy fuck guys. There's nowhere to go anymore. I don't know if I should just kill myself. I've been thinking about it lately. I don't enjoy living in this political climate.

Guess the wall is gonna have to get 4000 miles longer.

oh shit

We can build more.

Heard you have a nigger problem there :\

>mfw Canada's going to be minority like USA soon ;_;

>Crying_face.png

Hey esse, pass they syrup

this is too much

You're currently being outpriced of real estate by the Chinese. When the Mexicans come and take all the affordable housing, you're going to be living under a bridge like a hobo.

The taconiggers won't be able to stand the cold, one winter and they're back in MexicanAmerica or Commiefornia

they need the mexicands for kill muslimbs

Canada is about to get a great big redpill. Hopefully the liberals lose their hold on the country once the normies see what happens.

good.

President Trump can ban all overflights from Mexico to Canada

problem solved, no wall needed

Maybe we can pull a move like those Eastern Europe countries did and just give them a corridor straight to Canada

I wonder if they are going to do background checks on the mexicans they let in. I know many americans who have not been let in because of a simple drug charge or a DUI.

positive comments on the twitter
many canadians like it

Nothing is going to happen.

send help

You should kill those who you feel are oppressing you instead.

Trump's wall confirmed for Maginot Line.

Praise Canadian Ellen.

This sucks. It was hard enough to block them from the south, how the hell are we going to build a wall that's 1500 miles long?

Canada is the laughing stock of the world.

good, tell all those mexicans to move to the liberal white neighbourhoods.

Move further North, Mud bloods can't stand the cold. Blacks can't even survive naturally there because their skin can't naturally synthesize vitamin D

>Heard you have a nigger problem there :\
If there is one it's offset by the old white folks who either don't care about them or actively tell them to fuck off.

Young people are the minority, average age here is around 48

This man is like the antitrump
Instead of building the wall he builds them houses.

We do, and so does out border services who told his party it was a bad idea. The stats of false refugee claims from Mexicans back it up.

Reality is once they get into Canada our winter will scare them and they'll just sneak into the US.

They come here to work illegally during the warm seasons, usually for family members and leave when it starts getting cold. Or rich Americans working/ living here hire/ smuggle them in to work illegally for them.

Fuck we are going to need a northern wall now too >:(

This is for the best. We get rid of spics and then get while Canadians coming in that will back republicans after they've been forced to flee their own country. Now we'll have a whiter more redpilled country.

I'm living comfortably and will continue to do so. I'm happy to welcome the Mexicans to Canada.

Time to erase gooks and muslims in Canada boiz

Zimbabro tells the truth

They will come for the gibs, just like in Europe.

If USA is Greece, then Canada is Germany. With open borders they will come to Canada.

Trudeau wants to be the Merkel of the Americas. This is what gets him excited. Meanwhile, Ft McMurray burns...

Why don't you just move to Mexico?

Wait are you guys still on fire? I forgot about that.

I sadly know what it's like. I used to live in commiefornia .

Believe me, fellow canadians, Mexicans are the worst. They're bringing crime, drugs, their rapists...

Go there and fight the good fight
Take land from the chinks
Drive them out from trying to turn it into China
I'd rather have another Tijuana trash hole than those dirty chinks

That's good to here, keep safe maple-bro

i fucking hope so

So why do Mexicans get special treatment, why don't they just lift the visa requirement for everyone?

we are even in alaska dude
not even cold can stop us

I think it's about time for two walls.