Watch British crime film

>Watch British crime film
>The characters have guns
>mfw

I thought I was watching a movie set in reality, not high fantasy

>watch British film
>characters speak in an undecipherable dialect and there are no subtitles

It's fine when English people are speaking, once they introduce Welsh/Irish/Yorkshire characters it becomes incomprehensible.

>intimidating british bad guy character appears
>I'll knock yer block off mate

>read American thread
>every post is wrong

Drugs are illegal, I guess that means you can't get hold of drugs, right?

>American movie
>no racism

Wtf?

>Americans ACTUALLY think they don't have accents

GOOD JAAB

>watch modern american movie
>there's white people everywhere
lol, the fuck is this?

Actually the septic release of Trainspotting had to have subtles. I assume T2 has the same problem.

Yorkshire and East Anglia are the worst accents for septics to understand. They can get cockney just about.

The two accents that are NEVER in films for septics are Scouser and Geordie.

>American movie
>Nobody gets shot

>watching Hollywood film
>Brits are the bad guys
>the world now thinks Brits are the bad guys
>the world now thinks Brits are the ugliest people in the world because Brits rate acting skill above looks where the Americans don't
>the world now thinks all Americans are attractive when 2/3rd of them are obese
>the world thinks there is no billion dollar industry set up to keep the Hollywood darlings in doll like perfection
>the world thinks that British people are actually Americans
>when Obama Care was introduced a man made a speech saying that had Steven Hawking been British he would have died already under the NHS
>despite Steven Hawking being British and saying he owes his life to the NHS

It's baffling how powerful media is to make peoples perceptions go a certain way.

>tfw you've read all of Welsh's novels and are now fluent in scottish

They had scousers in Creed but they were just blueshites

It helps when the people themselves are just stupid Americans

>White people
I only see jews

Unfortunately in a global survey, UK came last as the most attractive nation. As they based it on Hollywood media. Plus general misconceptions and belief that Brits and Yanks and so on.

Steven hawking is British? damn, but he has no accent

Scotland is a funny place. It can be difficult to understand.

Really? What about Geordie? Pretty much the only shit septics really get to see of non-villain Brits is shit like the football hooligan shit.

You're just ugly, sorry. Not even American lol.
>f-fucking hollywood making everyone think we're ugly...
lmao

>Jewish celebrity makes a fool of himself
>American programming kicks in and burgers everywhere rush to his defense

Remember those threads? God Americans are so cucked by their overlords. They literally mutilate themselves for them

you've only seen his internet personality

And you base this on...?

Reality

Where you from kid

Indeed he is. Did you not know this? What country are you from? The smartest man in the world is British but people think he's American.

You misunderstood, friend. The media that people in, say, Vietnam get is from Hollywood. British people in Hollywood are rarely attractive. Charles Dance is not attractive. So when they voted on who was attractive or not, they were given a list of Hollywood actors and they voted. So Brits came last. The USA came first. Yet 2/3rd of the population are obese. Unless everybody reviewed was a BBW/BBM lover, then they were only shown Hollywood actors. Who are all, usually, attractive.

Walking talking Stephen Hawking had an English accent.

Ok, it seems my joke wasn't that good.

You're delusional. British men are alright but your women are hideous for the most part, and a good chunk of your men as well.

What accent is that supposed to be exactly?
Standard burger accent would just be good jawb.

That's fine to say user, it's your opinion. I was explaining why the survey did what it did. 2/3rd of the entire USA is a gigantic blob of flesh and sharts. So what? Who cares?

No it wouldn't, they say their Os as As and their As as Os because they're fucking spastic

>ctrl+F "American"
>13 results

fucking kek

Again, what do you base this on? Have you ever been? Where do you live? I think you may be one of these retards who take memes at face value

>le epic walshart memes are reality!
No man, sorry. Keep deluding yourself into thinking America is majority made up of Southern Walmart shoppers though.

>An American protesting about people believing memes

Oh the ironing

>I think you may be one of these retards who take memes at face value
the irony

Are you saying that Americans pronounce Worse "warse" and Cat "cot"?
I think you may actually be retarded because you're making up an accent in your head that simply doesn't exist.

The fact that you won't answer my questions makes me think you're from a genuinely non-memeing ugly country, like one of those currynigger poo in loo places

>like one of those currynigger poo in loo places
I'm not from the U.K.

The O in "worse" isn't pronounced as an O. Burgers say "Wrrrrrrrrse"

>"Wrrrrrrrrse"
They just say "werse", you're stupid man.
Is this why Brit American accents sound so shit most of the time?

Obviously not, since you've clearly never been there and can only parrot ebin memes from four chan, pajeet

You're clearly an assblasted yank pretending to be foreign. Only Americans get so defensive

>this thread

why can't bongs handle the bantz, bros?

And it's a meme that all British people are ugly, so what? It's a meme, you dip. Why you so triggered?

Americans are fat. This is a fact. Therefore, they are unlikely to be attractive. However, fat people aren't allowed near Hollywood unless their Jewish. So the world has a distorted view of Americans. This is fact.

My point being, you've reacted negatively to me insinuating that all Americans shart in the mart. Yet you're going "lol it's reality brah" to all British people are ugly? I'm from New Zealand. I know that's not the case. Yet one meme is UNACCEPTABLE yet the other is "lol reality bitch".

Well tough shit. Or should I say, shart?

>this thread is what passes for banter in burgerstan

There's a gun shop just down the road from me though

if Americans being fat is a fact then brits being the ugliest whites in the world is also a fact. in reality, neither of those things are facts but you can't have it both ways ya dumb kiwi.

are you triggered, nigel?

Ah, the classic "it's not banter if it's happening to me". Chin up lad, these are merely jokes and exaggerations being posted, no need to get defensive.

The movie 51st State was almost entirely set in Liverpool.

Yeah but that was a British movie and also one of the most infuriatingly juvenile shitpieces I've ever forced myself to sit through.

>if A is true then B must also be true

American education everybody

>Americucks literally javk off to the thought of guns
>Don't even use them when antifas beat them up

>Read article about weapons bust in UK.
>Picture of one of the deadly arms seized by police.
>Pre 1890 rimfire revolver and old ass Iver Johnson.

Reminder
>the largest earner in the black market in UK is guns
>the largest earner in the black market in US is refrigerant because theyre that behind in the times and its still the wild west over there

>if Americans being fat is a fact then brits being the ugliest whites in the world is also a fact
Except one is backed up by statistics. 2 in 3 Americans are overweight, and half of the overweight ones are classified as obese.

>criminals possessing illegal firearms

They should be ashamed of themselves. Only law-abiding citizens should be allowed illegal firearms.

>undecipherable
>un
Congratulations, you played yourself.

>East Anglia
What the fuck, we don't even sound weird

Why do Americans find it so hard to understand the concept banter?

Not him but this isn't working because you're pronouncing his phonetic spellings how you'd say them and he's pronouncing yours like he would say it. Arguing over accents via text is extremely pointless because both people will read it in their own accent. He is correct but only from mine and his point of view.

Yes you do, marshnigger

>watch american film with british characters
>they're all either what what old chap or shine ya shoes guv'nor up the apples and pears

Another question. Why do you never hear an East Midlands accent on the telly?

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW AMERICANS HAVE ACCENTS

Watched Red Riding tribology at a film festival.
>No subtitles
>Yorkshire newspaper editor comes in
>Never heard proper Yorkshire dialect before
>Flabbergasted

To be fair there actually is a standard non-accented English called Received Pronunciation that very few people in the south use. So all Americans irrefutably do have accents (but so do 99+% of British people).

Leicesterfag here. Because they're all so bloody gormless.

"Bloo or-meh!"

>Period Drama
>Women clearly have plastic surgery

When Kes was first released, American critics concluded it was in Polish. It was subtitled in US theatres.

>modern brittish movie
>panick scene
>everyone still talks with 19th century playwright flurrish

>not getting the joke

>Watch British crime film
>The characters don't have guns

Criminals in the UK have easy access to guns

user, i dont think you appreciate how many regional accents we have here in this country. What you describe is more like a canadian or northern accent. They're the ones oot and aboot ahn a booaat.

Get fucked, townie

>German police action series
>They use their guns to actually stop terrorists

What das füchken?

That's a fucking lie. I can't think of one American movie that isn't racist

I believe several of Ken Loach's films have been subtitled in the US

>he thinks criminals follow the law.

what the fuck is this shit? i can't even take it as a comedy