ITT:Bible verses that gives Sup Forums goosebumps

Isaiah ch. 63, especially the first verse in lashon ha'kodesh (Mi zeh bah mi'Edom) so epic

Also verse 4-6:"For a day of vengeance was in My heart (Ki yom nakom b'libi), and the year of My redemption has arrived."

"And I looked and there was no one helping, and I was astounded and there was no one supporting, and My arm saved for Me, and My fury-that supported Me."

"And I trod peoples with My wrath, and I intoxicated them with My fury, and I brought their power down to the earth.""

Also I'm not posting this in /his/ or /lit/ because those communities are fedora-tipping faggots and Sup Forums is the only board that has authentic intellectuals.

Genesis ch. 27:34:לד.כִּשְׁמֹעַ עֵשָׂו אֶת דִּבְרֵי אָבִיו וַיִּצְעַק צְעָקָה גְּדֹלָה וּמָרָה עַד מְאֹד וַיֹּאמֶר לְאָבִיו בָּרֲכֵנִי גַם אָנִי אָבִי

And verse 36:וַיֹּאמֶר הֲכִי קָרָא שְׁמוֹ יַעֲקֹב וַיַּעְקְבֵנִי זֶה פַעֲמַיִם אֶת בְּכֹרָתִי לָקָח וְהִנֵּה עַתָּה לָקַח בִּרְכָתִי וַיֹּאמַר הֲלֹא אָצַלְתָּ לִּי בְּרָכָה

Esau is pretty much Sup Forums

Genesis 25:30:"And Esau said to Jacob, "Pour into [me] some of this red, red [pottage] (min ha'edom ha'edom), for I am faint"; he was therefore named Edom. (Al ken kara shmo Edom)

I relate to this because I'm always buying expensive meals and trading the next world for a few moments of temporary pleasure like Esau. :^)

also I have two nicknames, and their numerical values respectively equal "Edom" and "Edomi" which is highly significant. (See tractate berachoth folio 7)

burn in hell, christkike

ok Achmed. I'm sure everyone appreciates your autistic shit posting.

Nachamindes on this verse says that people would call him Edom in order to mock him for rejecting the bechora IE rejecting the position to be the father of G-d's priestly nation , like how people irl look down on my because of certain sins I committed in front of them, or told them about like the autist I am

Its really sad and I legitmently blame my parents and grandparents for not holding on to their frumkite by never questioning how they grew up. I could have had a high position but I was religiously shoah'ed because of their lack of ideological soberness.

(Though I really know that is just because of their culture and their personalities)

Also I'm not a Christian. I just think its bazaar you would use that a put-down.

Is lucifer the god of the jews?

Really makes you think

"kill every nigger and sandnigger"
-God, Bible mixtape Vol. 2

Can you quote that verse where they're talking about big wieners and them "releasing like a horse"? Your god sure has a sense of humor!

1 kings 13

Ezekiel 4:10