Split? More like shit

Explain

op take that back

anya was hot tho

Yeah, fuck original movies, please lord, bless me with more capeshit

but this was capeshit

Say in a coherent sentence with actual arguments why was it "shit" for you

Goddamn is that a poster hideous.

This one is great, even better after the movie ;)

>M. Night Shyamalan

better?

>Budget: $9 million
>Box office: $106.3 million

DC and Marvel can suck a dick, here come's the Shyamaladingdong capekino era

>Ultra realistic capeshit era
Thank god, finally.

What was the twist? He actually had a 25th personality?

Spoiler tags, fucking use them

Yeah man. How original!

>Ultra realistic capeshit era
No god please. We already had that in the comics and it was awful.

There was a few small twists and turns in the movie. LikeThe reveal that Casey get's abused by her uncle but that was quite obviously coming. I think the big spin twist was meant to be that the movie is set in the same cinematic universe as Unbreakable. but if that is true I honestly couldn't care less, and don't understand why that's meant to matter.

>don't understand why that's meant to matter.

Because it changes the movie from a psychological thriller to a superhero origin movie.
It's a way of justifying all the "not so realistic" parts of the movie.

Oh it makes sense now. It's just fucking retarded story telling. Thanks for clearing that up user.

If you can't immerse your audience in the plot of your film, having a fifteen second scene at the end going "see, see, it does kinda make sense. Remember that film I did 16 years ago? It's like that!"

just watched this.
can confirm: more like shit.

fucking garbage storytelling. took a great concept and fucked it completely.

>24 personalities, only a few are shown, why have 24 then faggot?
>one of the abducted has a past told through flashbacks, gtfo with that tension-destroying bullshit
>fucking psychologist spouting exposition left right and centre

yeh go fuck yourself m night

I thought it was great. Since his good trilogy of Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs, there hasn't been a single good one until this. Now there's 4 Shaymalandadan movies I like.

Well, the whole character from Split was taken out the first script of Unbreakable because there was no space for so much characterization, so he made Split.
And the general audience can enjoy the movie no matter do they know of Unbreakable or not.

Apparently, the third and final movie of this universe is in the process of writing.

I guess I'll choose to withhold judgement until I see the next movie then.

I thought Split was an Okay movie. It wasn't great, it wasn't terrible, it was Okay. I just thought that ending was unnecessary.

M night produces pure kino. In fact, I'm watching signs right now.

although it's odd there isn't a TWEEEEST

Get a load of this faggot trying to boss people around on Sup Forums.

The twist is that god is real (maybe)

>tv will groupthink that Split was good
>tv will groupthink that Interstellar and Arrival were bad

Why do I come here again?

Because you're an angry virgin with zero social life

Worth watching for Jessica Sula's sweet ass.

all the girls were hot and dressed slutty.

Thank you based Shamalamadin

Thats what they call projecting lad.

Im here because I love film, but I get stuck having to browse through shit discussions on capeshit and bane.

why did The Horde ask the girls to take off their tops?

i mean i'm not complaining i just want to know why

Dennis likes girls taking off their tops

It wasn't "The Horde" just one personality of The Horde: Dennis. Dennis had OCD and whenever any of the girls got their clothes dirty his compulsion drove him to make them take it off so he could presumably wash them. THAT plus it's said at one point that Dennis also likes to 'Make young girls get naked and dance for him' which is what he does to the Black girl as soon as he captures them. After that Miss Patricia makes Dennis never force them to dance again, but his OCD still keeps taking away their dirty clothes.