Why does EU support is mainly for shitty eastern Europe countries...

Why does EU support is mainly for shitty eastern Europe countries? If the EU was (if it's not already) a continental welfare program, then these countries could be seen as the embodiement of what Sup Forums stands against: latinos/blacks craving for welfare progs/food stamps, refugees seeking for the best "gibs" country.

>Western Europeans, why do we even bother helping these shitholes?

>Why do the functionnal countries have to take care of parasites with money that would be better spent in our countries?

Map represents gains and losses in BILLIONS of euros

And we are supposedly the niggers of Europe.

Fuck you

This might be the reason why these shitholes are pro-eu in so many cases.

We want our money back

I don't even want the gibs, the EU shoves all kinds of other shit down our throats.

Because those countries are forced to buy German products. If they couldn't get the loans, they would stop buying from Germany and go bankrupt, and the EU would collapse. After that Germany's new currency would be too strong and nobody would buy from them, costing a bunch of jobs.

Another reason is that richer countries has been members of the EU for far longer so they take all the benefits the EU provides for granted.

That's only the money dedicated to specific financial support of EU members during a crisis that affected mostly southern Europe.

But countries like Spain and Poland still provide a bigger total amount of money to the EU budget than Austria or Denmark.

>better spent in our countries
like welfare for the immigrants?

Most of the money is circulated back to the west by buying stuff from your markets.

>Poland

Holy shit, I thought at least the Poles would manage to not be fucking leeches. Glad we're not in the dept union.

Don't you believe in the Polish economic miracle?

No, but I thought they were able to raise more money with the toilet cleaning industry.

They sure give, as everyone in the EU does, but they receive way more than they give, as the map shows.

What the EU used to be
Western Europe only, trade deals, some minor regulations and laws

Then they went full superstate and invited all of Eastern Europe and their 1000s bureaucrats needed to shit out random laws to justify their existance

>to justify their existance

Easter Europe expansion wasn't really about that. It had more to do with: either we grab them, or the Ruskies do (again).

So Germany has a market to export to.

this map shows what eu should be : only the red

>If the EU is so great on an economic level how come our public finances are worse than during the time we were living under an isolationist dictatorship?

>Also, why cant we have a fishing fleet and export agricultural products under a certain price?

>Why does said "charity" is paid back with interest and what is its purpose?

/thread

>>If the EU is so great on an economic level how come our public finances are worse than during the time we were living under an isolationist dictatorship?

Well, the EU isn't really in control of your shitty budget and the allocation of resources. You've got your own shitty leadership to thank for that.

The EU should have been confined to just Western and Northern Europe
The Eurocrats should never have gotten involved with the Eastern nations, they can't support everybody.

If we left out Eastern Europe then Portugal and Spain could get bailed out easily.
I mean for fucks sake, look how large we are compared to shitty belgium, we should be seriously wealthy.

Belgium benefits from the EU construct itself. They work the american way with lobbyists handing out "gloves" to top officials.

On the other hand, speaking of the people itself, some parts are living under sharia law, but I guess they like it. What an horrible place.

Belgium is a failed state though.